Author Topic: Imagine should of been on The Big Bang  (Read 305 times)

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
Imagine should of been on The Big Bang
« on: November 18, 2006, 06:33:12 AM »
To me it just doesn't fit in with Snoop's album. The whole vibe on TBCT is gangsta and sorta clubby and the content on Imagine is more about hiphop etc... which is why it would of fit perfectly with TBB, it would have fit nicely right before Legend of the fall-offs... but I guess  doc/snoop thought otherwise.

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Imagine should of been on The Big Bang
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 07:37:05 AM »
I kinda agree. Put Imagine and Wheres Your Money feat ODB and cut I Love My Bitch and Ill Do It All and Big Bang would probably be a classic.

Chief

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 07:41:02 AM »
big bang needed more tracks like 'break yo neck' 'holla' 'truck volume'... the album was too slow... dope but it needed that oomph that busta is known for...

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 03:40:18 PM »
big bang needed more tracks like 'break yo neck' 'holla' 'truck volume'... the album was too slow... dope but it needed that oomph that busta is known for...
I still haven't listened to the album thoroughly but I can co-sign on that

Some more energy from Busta, what Detox said and we could easily have had more than a great album
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 03:48:29 PM »
You hit it on the head. He switched his style up and tried to make it sound mature. That's what came around and bit him in the ass because people were hyped about him being with Aftermath. He shoulda gave the fans what they expected, not change.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 03:53:28 PM »
Im a huge Busta fan and yes, this cd was completley different. Other than Get Low and Touch It, this wasnt your typical Busta cd. But I liked it, it was really mature, some great songs with different bullshit subject matters than you usually hear.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 04:07:15 PM »
big bang was dope...and yes i agree it was lacking that busta kamikaze/kick ya face/shank a nigga type shit that hes known for...

Tha Chemist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Regulator
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 04:26:18 PM »
I kinda agree. Put Imagine and Wheres Your Money feat ODB and cut I Love My Bitch and Ill Do It All and Big Bang would probably be a classic.

along with I'll Hurt You
WEST UP