Author Topic: More Police brutallity in America; UCLA cops tazor a student  (Read 983 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
More Police brutallity in America; UCLA cops tazor a student
« on: November 18, 2006, 10:02:46 PM »
This happened in the past week and i didnt see a thread about it.  Disgusting act by UCPD/LAPD to tazor a student when he was leaving the library.  He didnt have his student ID on him and he got tazored like 5 times while everyone was telling the cops to stop and they wouldnt.  Its a shame, 4 cops couldnt handle ONE student and just grab his arms and legs and take him out.  They didnt have to torture him like that.

Video: http://www.iranian.com/Clips/2006/November/ucla.html

Article: http://dailybruin.com/news/articles.asp?id=38958

Effects of being tazored: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tazer

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: More Police brutallity in America; UCLA cops tazor a student
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 10:03:29 PM »
THis makes me say one thing: 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 02:30:44 AM »

I saw this also, perhaps I saw a less edited vid of this but at one point they were tazoring him and 20 seconds later while his body was still paralysed they tazored him again and again for not getting up. Your right it is disgusting but you see if it happens in america then it's to be kept below the radar and only widely reported on if it happens in a foreign country.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 05:31:53 AM »
i dont know guys this was on all the local news programs. and i wouldnt exactly use the word brutality when you claim Iran. Escpecially how gangsta it is lol.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 10:50:57 PM by J Bananas »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 08:23:45 AM »

In fairness to the iranian dude he never claimed that there isnt widespread brutality and a horrible police state operating in Iran. However he is just calling it the way it is this is police brutality and what's more the actions of repeatedly tazoring someone while they lay paralysed on the floor equates to public torture. I can not believe the wickedness of these cops, it's like they are completely and utterly deranged getting some sort of bizarre kick out of the torture, loving the power they hold over this person.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 10:40:36 AM »
this is insane, these cops lost their mind!!! guy is def victim of police brutality here!

and btw jamal i think posted this video in the g-spot section b4...
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 12:10:06 PM »
The stupid kid deserved it, I actually can't believe the police were being so patient with that fucker.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 02:31:53 PM »
The stupid kid deserved it, I actually can't believe the police were being so patient with that fucker.

I was there when it happened, and yeah he could've avoided the whole thing when the library security asked him to leave for not having his ID, but that still doesn't justify using a taser on him five times (even after he's handcuffed). The guy was on his way out when the cops arrived, they grabbed him by the arm, and he said "get off me"... and the rest you see in the video. Those two cops were being fucked up. They threatened to taser witnesses after being asked for their names and badge numbers (that's illegal btw). On a sidenote, a few months ago we were having a party at one of my friends' apartments, and the same cop who was tasering that student came because someone complained about the noise... this motherfucker walked into the apartment with his gun pointed at us, and ended up arresting my friend for simply asking what the problem is.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 03:12:14 PM »

I was there when it happened, and yeah he could've avoided the whole thing when the library security asked him to leave for not having his ID, but that still doesn't justify using a taser on him five times (even after he's handcuffed). The guy was on his way out when the cops arrived, they grabbed him by the arm, and he said "get off me"... and the rest you see in the video. Those two cops were being fucked up. They threatened to taser witnesses after being asked for their names and badge numbers (that's illegal btw). On a sidenote, a few months ago we were having a party at one of my friends' apartments, and the same cop who was tasering that student came because someone complained about the noise... this motherfucker walked into the apartment with his gun pointed at us, and ended up arresting my friend for simply asking what the problem is.

So you were there huh?  I have also heard about that cop and how ignorant he is.  Man i swear im glad i wasnt there, shit like that would have made me do something crazy to those cops.  Im just glad that UCLA students of all races are behind this cuz this issue is not only about race but also  about police brutality in general.  I get sick of low self esteem people who try to show off their power by doing some cowardly shit like that.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 03:51:12 PM »
cuz this issue is not only about race but also  about police brutality in general. 

What makes you think this issue is about race?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2006, 04:41:56 PM »
This has nothing to do with race, I mean come on I have seen video clips of white women being tasored when they question why they are being told to step outside of their car, ive seen black men tasored for insulting cops, ive seen white teenagers tasored for protesting. This has nothing to do with race it transcends race, therefore to see this as a racial issue really distorts the bigger picture. This is about some scum bag cops who believe that they are above the law and what makes it worse is that usually far from prosecuting these cowardly fuckers their fellow cops protect them and usually they escape any form of prosecution. That is the worst thing about this it's that the other coppers are complicit and yet do know nothing about it. If a citizen knew about a crime and didnt do anything about it they would be calling an accomplice. Anyways the point of this is, and I guess you guys know of more incidents than me but this kind of torture is massively widespread in america.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 05:01:25 PM by virtuoso »

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 04:57:13 PM »
That's why I own a tazer and keep it on me at all times.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2006, 05:54:23 PM »
cuz this issue is not only about race but also  about police brutality in general. 

What makes you think this issue is about race?

It didn't have anything to do with race... I think it's kinda retarded for the guy to use that as the basis of his case.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2006, 06:14:12 PM »
Why didn't he just show his I.D.???

And LOL at this spoiled punk trying to act all tough and talk back to the police, only to cry like a bitch when he got tasered. I bet next time the police ask him to show his ID, he will do it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2006, 06:17:05 PM »
I'm glad that where I'm at cops aren't like that at all. I'd be dead if they were, I have problems when it comes to keeping my cool in such situations, I usually make fun of them cops verbally n shit, like, when they are supposed to be undercover but it's obvious that they are cops I'm calling them out on it and shit. They never do anything but screaming at the most. WTF is that shit, tazoring, random arrests and gun-pointing - it's really the department/countries fault/will if such cops exist, I know if someone dared to pull off such crazy shit here he'd be unemployed within the next 2 days.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin