Author Topic: More Police brutallity in America; UCLA cops tazor a student  (Read 964 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: More Police brutallity in America; UCLA cops tazor a student
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2006, 01:53:10 AM »
i was watching this shit again and noticed the victim couldn't breathe right.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2006, 12:19:30 PM »

man whoever was there was disturbed by the incident.  Thats why so many people showed up at the protest on friday. 

Did you see at the end of the video the bitch ass cop clearly said: "whoever doesnt go away will get tazored too!"

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2006, 01:53:24 PM »
Did you see at the end of the video the bitch ass cop clearly said: "whoever doesnt go away will get tazored too!"

I guess so, he was probably getting a little frustrated with this stupid kid acting up and all the assholes around him yelling.  These police officers showed tremendous restraint with the crowd in my opinion.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2006, 02:42:11 PM »
All he had to do was show his ID. And if he didn't have him, just leave like the rules say. Just because he is iranian doesn't mean that is above the law.

So why didn't he just leave when told to by the cops? Because he is a punk ass, spoiled Iranian brat. He tried to be a tough guy and ended up crying like a little bitch.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2006, 04:10:36 PM »

I guess so, he was probably getting a little frustrated with this stupid kid acting up and all the assholes around him yelling.  These police officers showed tremendous restraint with the crowd in my opinion.

I agree, it's completely normal for people who are supposed to protect and serve to simply tazor and beat anyone who disagrees with them.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2006, 05:25:14 PM »

I agree, it's completely normal for people who are supposed to protect and serve to simply tazor and beat anyone who disagrees with them.

So if someone is refusing orders to leave a building, what should the police do? Ask him nicely? Beg him? Bribe him with a cookie?

Seriously man, are all Germans as dumb as you?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2006, 05:31:35 PM »
The by far dumbest thing I did in a long while is what I'm doing right now, which is replying to your retarded ass. Not only didn't you comprehend that I wasn't talking about the dude who got tazored, but about the witnesses who got threatened - you also completely unnecessarily bring up that I'm German and make a stupid ass remark about it, while you yourself cry about getting those Polish-related jokes. Next, you imply that I'm dumb which is just a ridiculous thing to do in your position. It's like a dude without legs making fun of Lance Armstrong or some shit. You want my advice? Get a new hobby.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2006, 06:03:04 PM »
I'm sure cops were gonna beat those protesters too.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2006, 10:37:00 AM »

man whoever was there was disturbed by the incident.  Thats why so many people showed up at the protest on friday. 

if i was the cop i probaly tazed that prick too. who gives a fuck everybody in LA is fuckd up. LAPD is  full of mutha fuckas that were too scared to join a hood. man nobody juz tazez the mutha fucka the iranian was probaly being a lil punk, i bet any reg. person would juz beat his ass if he was bitchin, or mayb some of u sheltered mutha fuckas that dont go out at all wont understand.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2006, 10:38:53 AM »
theres too many psycho dorks that actually do try and harm others when they blow up in public places, that guard knew that too

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2006, 12:57:22 PM »

So if someone is refusing orders to leave a building, what should the police do? Ask him nicely? Beg him? Bribe him with a cookie?

Seriously man, are all Germans as dumb as you?

No, not necessarily. but since there were 4 cops and only one guy, they could have dragged him outside or something, why tazoring? its not like 4 cops are weaker than one guy. their method to handle this situation is absolutely ungrounded and brutal in this case.

and as far as germans or any other nationalities are concerned: do you really wanna act in such a dumbass way and generalize?
i assume u havent learned your lesson yet.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2006, 03:24:57 PM »

if i was the cop i probaly tazed that prick too. who gives a fuck everybody in LA is fuckd up. LAPD is  full of mutha fuckas that were too scared to join a hood. man nobody juz tazez the mutha fucka the iranian was probaly being a lil punk, i bet any reg. person would juz beat his ass if he was bitchin, or mayb some of u sheltered mutha fuckas that dont go out at all wont understand.

1. proves my point about how cops are hired here in california ^ dumb meat heads
2. joining a hood is pussy shit, if you can't stand on your own two as a man and have to joina 'hood' you're a fuckin pussy
3. the iranian kid was on his way out....so what if he mouthing off, if you're a man you ignore it and do your job, if you're a pussy then you bust out your tazor gun and tazor him cuz you're an emotional poo nann.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2006, 08:15:36 PM »
i bet any reg. person would juz beat his ass if he was bitchin, or mayb some of u sheltered mutha fuckas that dont go out at all wont understand.

Riiight....Any regular person would have been strong enough to take of the situation huh?  But 4 armed and trained COPS couldnt handle it, so they HAD to tazer him REPEATEDLY.

NOW i see what you're saying, my bad.   :loco:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2006, 11:59:38 PM »

1. proves my point about how cops are hired here in california ^ dumb meat heads
2. joining a hood is pussy shit, if you can't stand on your own two as a man and have to joina 'hood' you're a fuckin pussy
3. the iranian kid was on his way out....so what if he mouthing off, if you're a man you ignore it and do your job, if you're a pussy then you bust out your tazor gun and tazor him cuz you're an emotional poo nann.

i bet any reg. person would juz beat his ass if he was bitchin, or mayb some of u sheltered mutha fuckas that dont go out at all wont understand.

Riiight....Any regular person would have been strong enough to take of the situation huh?  But 4 armed and trained COPS couldnt handle it, so they HAD to tazer him REPEATEDLY.

NOW i see what you're saying, my bad.   :loco:

lol it doesnt matter if the regular person was capable or wasnt capable of handlin it on its own. the only thing that matters is to kno what situatiion ur in. cop or not a cop a person has a weapon and can stun, hurt, or kill you and to know the outcome.

say if ur gonan kill somebody thats hard to kill, u hire/get people to help you and in the end you kill him. and in the end that somebody is dead now are you a bitch or not now? now that doesnt even matter because the person is dead.

doesnt matter if the cop was a bitch or not, it doesnt matter because he has the power, weapons, and numbers, and has the knowlegdge taht he can get away with it.

a cop can easily handle a college student on his own (common knowledge)  and if u disagree you are a dumbass.

and don jacob ur a dumbfuck and you dont what the fuck ur talking bout. you probaly never been in deep situations and your sheltered ass probaly wont ever understand

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2006, 01:03:04 PM »
a cop can easily handle a college student on his own (common knowledge)  and if u disagree you are a dumbass.

What is this statement about?  This a joke or something?