Author Topic: More Police brutallity in America; UCLA cops tazor a student  (Read 981 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: More Police brutallity in America; UCLA cops tazor a student
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2006, 01:14:08 PM »
i bet any reg. person would juz beat his ass if he was bitchin, or mayb some of u sheltered mutha fuckas that dont go out at all wont understand.

Riiight....Any regular person would have been strong enough to take of the situation huh?  But 4 armed and trained COPS couldnt handle it, so they HAD to tazer him REPEATEDLY.

NOW i see what you're saying, my bad.   :loco:
a cop can easily handle a college student on his own (common knowledge)  and if u disagree you are a dumbass.

What is this statement about?  This a joke or something?

its not a joke  its bout what iran said above cuhz he sayin that it took 4 cops to handle it. they prob juz wanted sum of the action. cops r strong as prisioners or else they wouldnt be cops r we be fucking up the cops all the time.

of course a cop can handle a college student cuz they need to handle inmates and ex-inmates, they need to catch the killers and gangsters

i meen if u think a college student let alone an average person can handle a police officer u are a dumbass mayb ull be able to hang but they got more stamina.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2006, 01:22:51 PM »
LooN3y  you got owned my friend. 

You know your statement didnt make sense and i proved it to you.  Sit down  ;)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2006, 01:23:12 PM »
i bet any reg. person would juz beat his ass if he was bitchin, or mayb some of u sheltered mutha fuckas that dont go out at all wont understand.

Riiight....Any regular person would have been strong enough to take of the situation huh?  But 4 armed and trained COPS couldnt handle it, so they HAD to tazer him REPEATEDLY.

NOW i see what you're saying, my bad.   :loco:
a cop can easily handle a college student on his own (common knowledge)  and if u disagree you are a dumbass.

What is this statement about?  This a joke or something?

its not a joke  its bout what iran said above cuhz he sayin that it took 4 cops to handle it. they prob juz wanted sum of the action. cops r strong as prisioners or else they wouldnt be cops r we be fucking up the cops all the time.

of course a cop can handle a college student cuz they need to handle inmates and ex-inmates, they need to catch the killers and gangsters

i meen if u think a college student let alone an average person can handle a police officer u are a dumbass mayb ull be able to hang but they got more stamina.
False.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2006, 01:29:10 PM »

iran my statement does make sense n its true

and pc i kno the CO's take care of the inmates bu the POlice handle them somtimes too and  they are trained to handle them. if they were so weak than anybody can jzu knock out officers eveytime they pull us  over.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2006, 01:52:56 PM »

iran my statement does make sense n its true

and pc i kno the CO's take care of the inmates bu the POlice handle them somtimes too and  they are trained to handle them. if they were so weak than anybody can jzu knock out officers eveytime they pull us  over.
Let me give you an insight in prison.  Yes, CO takes care of them and in Sheriff's County prison (LA) they couldn't handle lot of them mainly because they are being out numbered. I See sheriffs showin' respect to inmates and those immates understands they gotta do their jobs so they cooperate.  Trust me, there's lot of big guys and psycho guys that one officer alone can't handle.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2006, 02:59:21 PM »
haha @ LooN3y...you're clueless

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2006, 10:57:28 PM »
i was watching this shit again and noticed the victim couldn't breathe right.

man whoever was there was disturbed by the incident.  Thats why so many people showed up at the protest on friday. 

Did you see at the end of the video the bitch ass cop clearly said: "whoever doesnt go away will get tazored too!"

if i was the cop i probaly tazed that prick too. who gives a fuck everybody in LA is fuckd up. LAPD is  full of mutha fuckas that were too scared to join a hood. man nobody juz tazez the mutha fucka the iranian was probaly being a lil punk, i bet any reg. person would juz beat his ass if he was bitchin, or mayb some of u sheltered mutha fuckas that dont go out at all wont understand.

1. proves my point about how cops are hired here in california ^ dumb meat heads
2. joining a hood is pussy shit, if you can't stand on your own two as a man and have to joina 'hood' you're a fuckin pussy
3. the iranian kid was on his way out....so what if he mouthing off, if you're a man you ignore it and do your job, if you're a pussy then you bust out your tazor gun and tazor him cuz you're an emotional poo nann.

NOW i see what you're saying, my bad.   :loco:

lol it doesnt matter if the regular person was capable or wasnt capable of handlin it on its own. the only thing that matters is to kno what situatiion ur in. cop or not a cop a person has a weapon and can stun, hurt, or kill you and to know the outcome.

say if ur gonan kill somebody thats hard to kill, u hire/get people to help you and in the end you kill him. and in the end that somebody is dead now are you a bitch or not now? now that doesnt even matter because the person is dead.

doesnt matter if the cop was a bitch or not, it doesnt matter because he has the power, weapons, and numbers, and has the knowlegdge taht he can get away with it.

and don jacob ur a dumbfuck and you dont what the fuck ur talking bout. you probaly never been in deep situations and your sheltered ass probaly wont ever understand

^i've been in deep situations but i can say i've held my own and kept my itegrity and man hood, also as i've grown older i know how to keep myself out of getting into 'deep situations

again if you have to join a gang or hood , you're a pussy i don't care how many people you kill with your gun, you're a pussy.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2006, 12:03:11 AM »
The cops are on a roll...