Author Topic: People is mad ignorant.  (Read 829 times)

Sikotic™

Re: People is mad ignorant.
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2006, 03:58:50 PM »
Yeah, that's wack. I just feel bad for the kids because they're gonna have a warped outlook on life because of their ignorant dad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2006, 04:22:22 PM »
Hey it aint just blacks its youth in general, the one that gets me is (it dont happen that often but has happened to me twice) someone is sittin in their car, obviously waiting on someone or sumthin, and when you walk past there car, they click the button and lock they fuckin doors. Thats ignorant as fuck imo as well. Actin as if your gona rob their car stereo in broad daylight.

The Maestro

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2006, 06:07:50 PM »
What are you talkin' bout Hartford have plenty of Blacks. Thats like saying Providence has no minorities.

Chief

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2006, 11:59:47 PM »
it depends how you look at the situation... you could think it's because your black, or you could think he did it because kids are annoying as fuck, and he didnt want his kid to bug/get in your way...

but whatever.

youre all trippin out, dude didnt say "look kids, it's a nigger!" all he did was tell his child to walk next to him...

you pull out the race card alot dude.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 12:06:02 AM by Chief »

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2006, 12:08:23 AM »
Well you're looking at it in a more positive light. You could be wrong as well. We'll never know.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2006, 01:09:40 AM »
Well you're looking at it in a more positive light. You could be wrong as well. We'll never know.
I be offended if some fool did that to me..moving the kids away from me.  I would just get closer to them...lol..till they go hystical.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Chief

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2006, 03:51:02 AM »
no offense but thats over sensitive. lookin too deep into it, i appreciate parents that control their kids and dont let them run wild.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2006, 03:55:04 AM »
people are mad ignorant, just playin quiet truth youre one of my favorites

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2006, 07:56:30 AM »

+1 for that Too $hort discography

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2006, 08:03:02 AM »
thanks!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2006, 12:14:36 PM »
Lol at always correcting. :-\. + 1 forever.

It's not even the point about being black. I never said it was becuz of what I am, even though that was the reason. The point is how ignorant people are. Like Consigliori said, people be lockin' they doors on you, especially if they rollin' in a 'bad area'. It's a fuckin' huge ass insult. People is ignorant as fuck.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2006, 12:15:21 PM »
What are you talkin' bout Hartford have plenty of Blacks. Thats like saying Providence has no minorities.

You from Hartford??

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2006, 04:11:17 PM »
See thats the difference between white people and every other race.  You automatically think that he did that because of your skin color.  I don't know whether he did or not, but I do know that white people don't automatically think that someone does something like that because of their skin color.

Let me give you an example:

My boss is Mexican, and he was telling this story of how he was at Chevy's with his son, and the waitress brings them their food and its cold.  He automatically thinks it is because he is mexican.

Me for example, no matter what the race of the waitress, I would never just automatically think that they brought me cold food because of my race/skin color.

Non white people blame way too much shit on racism.  There is plenty of racist blacks, mexicans, asians, etc towards white people.  I have been called a cracker on several occaisions by black people.  In fact some dumb ignorant idiot on this forum has called me a cracker.  I've never in my life called a black person a nigger, not even when I was called a cracker.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2006, 04:18:31 PM »
I've been seeing white middle-aged people being kinda "scared" of me and my boys before, not to the point that they say something or so, but you can kinda tell when they walk by that they feel uncomfortable. Well guess what, me and by boys are white too. Of course, it could be that your race was a problem for that dude, but hey maybe he just thinks that today's youth is crazy.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2006, 04:43:34 PM »
See thats the difference between white people and every other race.  You automatically think that he did that because of your skin color.  I don't know whether he did or not, but I do know that white people don't automatically think that someone does something like that because of their skin color.

Let me give you an example:

My boss is Mexican, and he was telling this story of how he was at Chevy's with his son, and the waitress brings them their food and its cold.  He automatically thinks it is because he is mexican.

Me for example, no matter what the race of the waitress, I would never just automatically think that they brought me cold food because of my race/skin color.

Non white people blame way too much shit on racism.  There is plenty of racist blacks, mexicans, asians, etc towards white people.  I have been called a cracker on several occaisions by black people.  In fact some dumb ignorant idiot on this forum has called me a cracker.  I've never in my life called a black person a nigger, not even when I was called a cracker.
I understand you. I am NOT racist. It was the circumstance. It was a Saturday afternoon. There was mad youngin's there. Nobody don't got to lie. A young black male is considered a thug to many middle aged people. And at this day in age I do believe white kids get the same treatment. I mean com' on we all know why.

It's not that 'non white people blame way too much shit on racism', its the reality of it. People is mad ignorant.

In the post, I didn't even mention that I was black or that the middle aged man was white. So look who jumped on the race issue first. The white people.