Author Topic: People is mad ignorant.  (Read 828 times)

Sikotic™

Re: People is mad ignorant.
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2006, 04:45:31 PM »
Like I said, you can make a number of assumptions from it. Nobody is right because we can't find out what was going on in that man's head.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2006, 05:10:21 PM »
See thats the difference between white people and every other race.  You automatically think that he did that because of your skin color.  I don't know whether he did or not, but I do know that white people don't automatically think that someone does something like that because of their skin color.

Let me give you an example:

My boss is Mexican, and he was telling this story of how he was at Chevy's with his son, and the waitress brings them their food and its cold.  He automatically thinks it is because he is mexican.

Me for example, no matter what the race of the waitress, I would never just automatically think that they brought me cold food because of my race/skin color.

Non white people blame way too much shit on racism.  There is plenty of racist blacks, mexicans, asians, etc towards white people.  I have been called a cracker on several occaisions by black people.  In fact some dumb ignorant idiot on this forum has called me a cracker.  I've never in my life called a black person a nigger, not even when I was called a cracker.
I understand you. I am NOT racist. It was the circumstance. It was a Saturday afternoon. There was mad youngin's there. Nobody don't got to lie. A young black male is considered a thug to many middle aged people. And at this day in age I do believe white kids get the same treatment. I mean com' on we all know why.

It's not that 'non white people blame way too much shit on racism', its the reality of it. People is mad ignorant.

In the post, I didn't even mention that I was black or that the middle aged man was white. So look who jumped on the race issue first. The white people.

well obviously people on this forum already knew your skin color.  I didn't, but it was easy to figure out after reading some reply's.

People are ignorant, but from what I read from your original post, and some other posts of yours in this thread, I would consider you ignorant too.  The fact of the matter is, you did not know the middle aged white guy, in fact you knew nothing at all about him, yet you made some assumptions about him and came to a conclusion that he was mad ignorant all because he had his daughters walk to the other side of him when he walked by you.  He could have done that for a number of reason, and the fact of the matter is, you don't know, but you assumed he did it because you are black, and he thought you were a thug.  That is ignorance buddy.  Personally if I were in your situation, I don't think I would have even noticed what happened, and if I had, my first thought would not have been that the father didn't want his girls to walk by me, I would have thought nothing of it at all.

I never said you were racist, but in my opinion, from your posts in this thread, I would say that you were showing passive racism.  Now had that been a black middle aged man walking by with his two daughters and the same thing happened, would you have said the same thing, that the guy is mad ignorant?

and as far as you say "to many middle aged people, a young black teen is consider a thug":

If a young black male is dressed in a nice dress shirt and slacks, standing by a payphone in the mall, do you really think that a majority of middle aged people are going to think that guy is a thug?

Now if a white guy is standing near a phone wearing skin tight wrangler jeans, boots, a flannel shirt and a cowboy hat, what do you think most people are going to think of him as?  a cowboy.

If you are standing around wearing clothes 5 sizes too big, your shirt say GUNIT in huge letter and you are wearing a ballcap, yeah I could see people assumming you are a thug.  Thats because that is how you see rappers in the media, and people who don't listen to rap associate all rap with thugs.  Now is that an unreasonable association?  I wouldn't think so, it could be argued, but I wouldn't say its an ignorant association.  But my point is, there is a lot of reasons beyond skin color and race why someone would make this association.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2006, 05:23:58 PM »
So you would be comfortable wit the fact that a man doesn't want his children to walk past you? That's no self respect.

Now if you would like to know, if the guy was a black man of course I would say the same thing. Why? Becuz in my eyes that's ignorant. Just like we don't know nothing about that guy, that guy knows nothing about any person standing there either.

I'm pretty sure nobody would want to be disrespected like that. Or do any of you?

acgrundy

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2006, 05:36:32 PM »
well I wouldn't take it as disrespect.  Like I said, I wouldn't even notice it.  I'm certainly not that insecure with myself to feel like I was being disrespected, because a stranger, whom I've never met before, didn't feel comfortable having his daughters walk by me.  I would never, ever notice it.

Self respect has nothing to do with it.  Like both of us said, you have no idea why the guy did it, you made the assumption yourself, based on absolutely nothing at all.  Personally it sounds like an insecurity to me.  Especially that you took it so personally that you still remembered about it after you got home and decided to come on here and write about it as if you felt like Rosa Parks.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2006, 05:41:10 PM »
Q. Truth= 2
Tanner  = 0

You lost Tanner, give it up!  imma add you to the list of the revolution when the almighty blackman tells me to ride. 
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 05:43:11 PM by Sanford & Son...Not to mention the nigga Grady!!! »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2006, 06:00:32 PM »
well now I'm devastated.  You don't agree with me.  oh no.  You're just still butthurt that I told you the truth about how fuckin pathetic you are with the girls.  I certainly shows how much the truth hurts.  Suck it up you fuckin pussy.  you just can't handle women, stick with the guys, at least you know you are good with them.

oh yeah, and you are the ignorant idiot that reverted to racism and called me a cracker.  You know you are pathetic and butthurt when you have to revert to the racist comments.  Now go suck a pigs dick ya fuckin faggot.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2006, 06:01:57 PM »
well now I'm devastated.  You don't agree with me.  oh no.  You're just still butthurt that I told you the truth about how fuckin pathetic you are with the girls.  I certainly shows how much the truth hurts.  Suck it up you fuckin pussy.  you just can't handle women, stick with the guys, at least you know you are good with them.

oh yeah, and you are the ignorant idiot that reverted to racism and called me a cracker.  You know you are pathetic and butthurt when you have to revert to the racist comments.  Now go suck a pigs dick ya fuckin faggot.

that was funny.   :laugh:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

acgrundy

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2006, 06:07:07 PM »
I know it was, so why don't you come back with the racist comment since you have no sense of humor

Chief

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2006, 08:10:06 PM »
people are mad ignorant, just playin quiet truth youre one of my favorites
Lol at always correcting. :-\. + 1 forever.

It's not even the point about being black. I never said it was becuz of what I am, even though that was the reason. The point is how ignorant people are. Like Consigliori said, people be lockin' they doors on you, especially if they rollin' in a 'bad area'. It's a fuckin' huge ass insult. People is ignorant as fuck.

i understand that... but you goto understand the environment, if you in a bad area, and people are gettin car jacked, it only makes sense to lock your car up... it would be ignorant NOT to lock the car up.

i do understand hwere you comin from though, but i disagree, i think youre takin it too personal... even if the guy was being racist, you need to look past that shit (not saying that you didnt, i'm just sayen) and not even give it a second thought... hell man, i hate racism, i've been around alot of it in the past, and i never understood it. but what is just as bad is reverse racism, where people are accusing others of being racist towards them... it's happen to me before, people pull the race card on me and that there is an insult and a half.

and like 7even was saying, most youth are percieved as delinquents, check out the media what youth are up to, parents main objective is to protect their kids, and parents are mad scared of everything, they are pussies... and i dont blame them, they dont have their boys to back them up, just a faulty legal and police system..

the reason i made the race assumption is because it was an easy assumption to make.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2006, 11:57:15 AM »
I'm just really shocked. Real shocked!

So this guy was right, he was just 'protecting' his kids. Come on now, be serious. I don't even know what to say. It's fuckin' crazy. How can I not take it personal when this dude was talking about me, to me?? It's not sensitivity, it's ignorance.

Look at the big picture, look at it in general AND let's be REAL. A man thought I was going to rob him, point blank. Of course we can argue about this, like we are, but it's the truth. He looked at me, becuz I didn't 'appeal' to him and so he didn't want his kids to get close to me. I was NOT tryin' to make a point about a black issue or a white issue, I was just simply sayin'...People is mad ignorant. I wasn't even tryin' to make this shit about totally dissin' me. I was just tryin' to say people are ignorant. And it's sad.

In your right mind do ya'll really think and support what ya'll are sayin'?

That's not disrespectful? But it's insecurity? ::)

I am not tryin' to be disrespectful to anyone I'm just bein' real.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2006, 12:01:31 PM »
I'm just really shocked. Real shocked!

So this guy was right, he was just 'protecting' his kids. Come on now, be serious. I don't even know what to say. It's fuckin' crazy. How can I not take it personal when this dude was talking about me, to me?? It's not sensitivity, it's ignorance.

Look at the big picture, look at it in general AND let's be REAL. A man thought I was going to rob him, point blank. Of course we can argue about this, like we are, but it's the truth. He looked at me, becuz I didn't 'appeal' to him and so he didn't want his kids to get close to me. I was NOT tryin' to make a point about a black issue or a white issue, I was just simply sayin'...People is mad ignorant. I wasn't even tryin' to make this shit about totally dissin' me. I was just tryin' to say people are ignorant. And it's sad.

In your right mind do ya'll really think and support what ya'll are sayin'?

That's not disrespectful? But it's insecurity? ::)

I am not tryin' to be disrespectful to anyone I'm just bein' real.

speak the truth my nigga!

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2006, 12:10:39 PM »
Least somebodys got it.

Is this over reacting though, really? ::)

acgrundy

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2006, 04:13:03 PM »
yes its overreacting.  If this has you so concerned, worried, irritated, and whatever the fuck else, you need to find something that occupies your time better in life.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2006, 04:16:39 PM »
Becuz that has everythang to do with what we are talking about.

Chief

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2006, 10:49:44 PM »
i didnt say anything about you beein insecure... maybe just too high  ;D