Author Topic: Common - I have A Dream (prod. by Will.I.Am) **** FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1030 times)

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
Now say again Will.I.Am is a wack producer!!!!!

This track is amazing, can't wait for new Common shit!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/4024106/common-i_have_a_dream_produced_by_will.i.am.mp3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3o2ido

Enjoy it  8) 8) 8) 8)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Common - I have A Dream (prod. by Will.I.Am) **** FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 10:27:45 AM »
woot!! New Common! Nice!!... gonna check the track

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 10:31:55 AM »
damn! dope track!.. i love when i hear NEW dope hiphop music... and Will.I.Am made a dope beat!.. when is Commons album coming?

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 10:35:26 AM »
damn! dope track!.. i love when i hear NEW dope hiphop music... and Will.I.Am made a dope beat!.. when is Commons album coming?

First quarter of 07!!

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 10:38:22 AM »

First quarter of 07!!
cant wait!.. do you know who will produce it?

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 10:45:56 AM »

First quarter of 07!!

So far I know that Kanye, Will.I.Am, J. Dilla are on the boards for this album... Also there was a rumour Dre would produce on this or let's say it like this, Common would like to work with Dre on this album, but ain't nothing confirmed yet.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 10:58:02 AM »
Tight
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 11:01:58 AM »

First quarter of 07!!

So far I know that Kanye, Will.I.Am, J. Dilla are on the boards for this album... Also there was a rumour Dre would produce on this or let's say it like this, Common would like to work with Dre on this album, but ain't nothing confirmed yet.
aight thanks.. Great that there will be some J Dilla on the album.. i didn't really like kanyes production on BE.. I hope for some Primo :)

teecee

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 11:24:25 AM »

First quarter of 07!!

aight thanks.. Great that there will be some J Dilla on the album.. i didn't really like kanyes production on BE.. I hope for some Primo :)

Are you saying you didn't like the beat to "The Corner" or "Be?"  Seriously?  Even the biggest Kanye haters love those beats man, straight hiphop! 

As for this song, WOW!  Its amazing how versatile Will I Am is, he truly is talented even if most of the music he makes is stuff i don't check for.  THis joint is too nice..........can't wait for another Common album

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 11:27:40 AM »

First quarter of 07!!

Dre is rumoured to work on everything!

Dope track, i like it 8)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2006, 11:31:12 AM »

First quarter of 07!!

Are you saying you didn't like the beat to "The Corner" or "Be?"  Seriously?  Even the biggest Kanye haters love those beats man, straight hiphop! 

As for this song, WOW!  Its amazing how versatile Will I Am is, he truly is talented even if most of the music he makes is stuff i don't check for.  THis joint is too nice..........can't wait for another Common album

the intro track "Be" is dope as fuck!! best intro ever!.. but guess who produced it kanye west AND j dilla :P.. my 2 other favorite tracks on the album is Love Is and It's Your World, both produced by j dilla... the rest is nothing special to me, they are not wack, but i don't really enjoy them.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 11:49:16 AM »
props for the links

this is indeed a really dope track
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2006, 12:08:16 PM »
props on the hookup.  I can't wait for Common's new album.  Be was my favorite album released in 05.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2006, 12:09:19 PM »

First quarter of 07!!

the intro track "Be" is dope as fuck!! best intro ever!.. but guess who produced it kanye west AND j dilla :P.. my 2 other favorite tracks on the album is Love Is and It's Your World, both produced by j dilla... the rest is nothing special to me, they are not wack, but i don't really enjoy them.

What about Chi-City?  I fuckin love that track...

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2006, 12:11:05 PM »

First quarter of 07!!

What about Chi-City?  I fuckin love that track...

that one is allright.. but it's nothing special.. btw i forgot about The Food, that one is actually very dope..