Author Topic: Michael Richards (Kramer) youtube racist video! MUST SEE  (Read 885 times)

ABN

Re: Michael Richards (Kramer) youtube racist video! MUST SEE
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2006, 07:52:13 AM »
Michael Richards Apologizes

fuck that was sad, I think people in the crowd were just laughing because Kramer is just funny to look at, he's a funny guy, we are used to laughing when we see Kramer, Jerry knows this thats why he said 'don't laugh'.  Racist worldwide conflict going on, of course people gonna feel the rage, who you hate? Those primitive terrorist Muslims, those worming faggot Jews, those evil ignorant dumbshit Americans?  Kramer had a flip out, made a mistake, he should be forgiven, same with Mel Gibson. Happens all the time to everybody, but for normal foks it usually occurs in the privacy of our own minds.
if you say something like that it´s obviously you´re true self showing so they shouldn´t be forgiven. if dude would´ve came out and said that he dislikes black people i would´ve had more respect for him then him coming up with a bunch of bitch made lies AKA apologies.

Chief

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2006, 09:46:24 AM »
jerry is pretty damn rich... he cant get too pissed about sales...

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2006, 09:54:35 AM »
To hell with him, watching Kramer on Seinfeld will never be the same again

ABN

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2006, 10:27:04 AM »
jerry is pretty damn rich... he cant get too pissed about sales...
and how do you think he´s become rich? of course he´s gonna be pissed about the sales coz if it wasn´t for them he wouldn´t be nearly as rich as he is. and just coz you´re rich you aint gonna let anyone fuck with your money coz that´s basically what it comes down to.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2006, 10:50:39 AM »
Michael Richards Apologizes

fuck that was sad, I think people in the crowd were just laughing because Kramer is just funny to look at, he's a funny guy, we are used to laughing when we see Kramer, Jerry knows this thats why he said 'don't laugh'.  Racist worldwide conflict going on, of course people gonna feel the rage, who you hate? Those primitive terrorist Muslims, those worming faggot Jews, those evil ignorant dumbshit Americans?  Kramer had a flip out, made a mistake, he should be forgiven, same with Mel Gibson. Happens all the time to everybody, but for normal foks it usually occurs in the privacy of our own minds.
if you say something like that it´s obviously you´re true self showing so they shouldn´t be forgiven. if dude would´ve came out and said that he dislikes black people i would´ve had more respect for him then him coming up with a bunch of bitch made lies AKA apologies.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2006, 10:57:03 AM »
LOL Jerry says "they should give him another chance" so his DVD sales won't go down...

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2006, 11:01:57 AM »
damn, krammer was trippin out during his apology.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2006, 11:02:47 AM »
I responded on the Entertainment board with out seeinbg this thread, and all I can say is what a bunch of cry babies I'm seeing here. Shit he was upset he exploded and he's preconditioned to be at least a little racist given the time and era, and country he comes from. How many of you guys have ever made fun of the weird hindu store clerk, or laughed with out shame at the Simpsons making fun of it? How many times have you been cut off while driving seen that it was a woman or an asian and automatically said something prejudice? You guys are acting like you're Jesus Christ. If this were a black comedian and a bunch of idiot white guys wouldn't shut up all night, he could have walked up there punched each on in the face and called them klansmen and most people he would be praising the guy. I don't condone what Richards did but shit I don't have time to publicly stand against everyone that gets pissed off and goes too far verbally. If I did I wouldn't have any friends left and I'd have to stop coming here. Newsflash, celebrities and famous and make a lot of money but they're still regular people like everyone else. Why we hold them to higher standards is beyond me.

I can safely say that I don't find any hateful generalizations funny and simply don't laugh or support them. If I was there that night I just wouldn't have laughed, but I wouldn't have cared to leave unless he simply wasn't funny at all that night. And fuck that idiot heckler. He doesn't shut up all night, then he himself uses racist remarks and threatens violence. Everybody's so God damn sensitive these days. Will I go see Richards perform if he's in town, probably not, but I never go to comedy clubs anymore because hecklers have ruined it for me every time in the past anyway.

Racist, sexist, homophobe whatever, hypocrite tops them all. And I've noticed in life that those that throw the first stones are those that should be on the receiving end.

ABN

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2006, 11:05:13 AM »
^could someone sum up his cry baby essay?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2006, 11:07:03 AM »
I responded on the Entertainment board with out seeinbg this thread, and all I can say is what a bunch of cry babies I'm seeing here. Shit he was upset he exploded and he's preconditioned to be at least a little racist given the time and era, and country he comes from. How many of you guys have ever made fun of the weird hindu store clerk, or laughed with out shame at the Simpsons making fun of it? How many times have you been cut off while driving seen that it was a woman or an asian and automatically said something prejudice? You guys are acting like you're Jesus Christ. If this were a black comedian and a bunch of idiot white guys wouldn't shut up all night, he could have walked up there punched each on in the face and called them klansmen and most people he would be praising the guy. I don't condone what Richards did but shit I don't have time to publicly stand against everyone that gets pissed off and goes too far verbally. If I did I wouldn't have any friends left and I'd have to stop coming here. Newsflash, celebrities and famous and make a lot of money but they're still regular people like everyone else. Why we hold them to higher standards is beyond me.

I can safely say that I don't find any hateful generalizations funny and simply don't laugh or support them. If I was there that night I just wouldn't have laughed, but I wouldn't have cared to leave unless he simply wasn't funny at all that night. And fuck that idiot heckler. He doesn't shut up all night, then he himself uses racist remarks and threatens violence. Everybody's so God damn sensitive these days. Will I go see Richards perform if he's in town, probably not, but I never go to comedy clubs anymore because hecklers have ruined it for me every time in the past anyway.

Racist, sexist, homophobe whatever, hypocrite tops them all. And I've noticed in life that those that throw the first stones are those that should be on the receiving end.

your a fool...he kept going in a raging fit....thats what the problem was....i have yet to see a black comedian do that...."50 years ago, we woulda had fork up ur ass!"

westkoastanostra

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2006, 11:07:39 AM »
even i wouldnt go that fucken far...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2006, 11:26:56 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But what if a black man had ranted about oppression towards the white hecklers and complained about it being a modern day lynching that he wouldn't stand for and will fight back? How would that go over.

^could someone sum up his cry baby essay?

Read Matthew 7 in the gospel. Jesus sums up what I meant and does a pretty good job it.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2006, 11:29:45 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But what if a black man had ranted about oppression towards the white hecklers and complained about it being a modern day lynching that he wouldn't stand for and will fight back? How would that go over.

well obviously that wouldnt go well...atleast for me....i have yet to see a black comedian say that....so i can't really call it...

d-nice

« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2006, 11:40:02 AM »

So true. Everyone's tolerance is different to things of that nature. I wish the word was abolished from the language. I do not even like when black people use it with each other. Predjudice is ignorance. But it along with everything else is a part of life. Sin. Like Shallow said, we are all guilty of it, including myself. But what can separate people is getting to know other people if that is even important to people. But you can only change within yourself 1st.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2006, 12:01:00 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

well obviously that wouldnt go well...atleast for me....i have yet to see a black comedian say that....so i can't really call it...

Black figure heads do it all the time and at the very least they are tolerated, because guilty white america sits back and sympathizes. How many black people come right right and call the Nation Of Islam hateful and deplorable? They may not agree fullt but they don't go out of their way to indult it, but when a Klansmen speaks out every white celeb and their mother goes out of their way to to bash the doctrine (rightfully so) and whoever spewed it out of their mouths. It's a stupid double standard and here is the reason, THE ONLY REASON, it bothers me; it only ends up really hurting the black communities. The guilt whites have is such a small part of their lives but the anger that builds up in the black community lasts what seems like forever. If Blacks were complaing about and using the double standard and progressing in society I wouldn't say shit, but it's gotten worse since the civil rights era. Black illigitimacy way up, about 70%, black on black crime is way higher than it was during segregation. It's not white society that suffers because of it. As long as this bullshit liberal society keeps pushing the 400 years in America myth, giving welfare checks and government houses to blacks so they remain dependant on that bullshit government, and give more benefits for being irresponsible than for being responsible (like getting more money as a single teen mother, when you should get the advantage for choosing to get married to the father) it's going to keep repeatng itself and get worse and worse.