Author Topic: Michael Richards (Kramer) youtube racist video! MUST SEE  (Read 882 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Michael Richards (Kramer) youtube racist video! MUST SEE
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2006, 01:26:20 PM »
"...but what if this"

"...but what if that"

"...but what if it was a black man"

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! :boohoo: You guys need to shut the fuck up and stop coming up with excuses for the man.

Part of being a stand-up comedian is dealing with hecklers. The good comedians know how to shut them up and stay calm. The not-so-good ones get upset and blow up on stage. He's not a good comedian.

Those of you making excuses for him are no better than him. Just because you may think something bad in your head does not mean you go grab a mic and scream it hysterically in front of 300 people.

It's not even about being racist, racism is funny in comedy. Plenty of white comedians say racist things and they're hilarious. Kramer took it too far though, which explains why the club cleared out and he ran off stage like a bitch. He wasn't even man enough to finish his set, what kind of fuckin comedian is that? If you can't handle hecklers and you can't finish your set, you need to find another profession.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2006, 01:43:45 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But what if a black man had ranted about oppression towards the white hecklers and complained about it being a modern day lynching that he wouldn't stand for and will fight back? How would that go over.

well obviously that wouldnt go well...atleast for me....i have yet to see a black comedian say that....so i can't really call it...

Black figure heads do it all the time and at the very least they are tolerated, because guilty white america sits back and sympathizes. How many black people come right right and call the Nation Of Islam hateful and deplorable? They may not agree fullt but they don't go out of their way to indult it, but when a Klansmen speaks out every white celeb and their mother goes out of their way to to bash the doctrine (rightfully so) and whoever spewed it out of their mouths. It's a stupid double standard and here is the reason, THE ONLY REASON, it bothers me; it only ends up really hurting the black communities. The guilt whites have is such a small part of their lives but the anger that builds up in the black community lasts what seems like forever. If Blacks were complaing about and using the double standard and progressing in society I wouldn't say shit, but it's gotten worse since the civil rights era. Black illigitimacy way up, about 70%, black on black crime is way higher than it was during segregation. It's not white society that suffers because of it. As long as this bullshit liberal society keeps pushing the 400 years in America myth, giving welfare checks and government houses to blacks so they remain dependant on that bullshit government, and give more benefits for being irresponsible than for being responsible (like getting more money as a single teen mother, when you should get the advantage for choosing to get married to the father) it's going to keep repeatng itself and get worse and worse.

quit making this a black vs white thing...kramer is a piece of shit....he went too far...he cant be a comedian....and thats that...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2006, 02:09:02 PM »
"...but what if this"

"...but what if that"

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! :boohoo: You guys need to shut the fuck up and stop coming up with excuses for the man.

Part of being a stand-up comedian is dealing with hecklers. The good comedians know how to shut them up and stay calm. The not-so-good ones get upset and blow up on stage. He's not a good comedian.

Those of you making excuses for him are no better than him. Just because you may think something bad in your head does not mean you go grab a mic and scream it hysterically in front of 300 people.

It's not even about being racist, racism is funny in comedy. Plenty of white comedians say racist things and they're hilarious. Kramer took it too far though, which explains why the club cleared out and he ran off stage like a bitch. He wasn't even man enough to finish his set, what kind of fuckin comedian is that? If you can't handle hecklers and you can't finish your set, you need to find another profession.

Youre right but thats not racism its more stereotyping and i belive thats using those could draw us togther. WHat Kramer did was racist.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2006, 04:02:56 PM »
"...but what if this"

"...but what if that"

I don't know if this is for me, but I just want to make very clear that I am making no excuse for him. What he did was wrong and he fessed up and apologized. (though he did look a little crazy up there and in the apology).

The only thing I am arguing against is hypocrisy and basic moral values. What I saw was a bunch of people sitting up on their high horses and throwing stones. Throwing stones for shit they either do or condone all the time. My argument is not for the sake of Richards but directed towards all those hypocrites that put racism in some special category with child rape and shit. What Ron Arest did a while back was way worse than saying a few words. He put people in direct danger and I didn't hear half the uproar I'm hearing about this. Some people even agreed with him. I can't see anyone except CWalker agreeing with what happened at the comedy club.

Now to all those calling him a bad comedian for blowing up; I don't have an argument because I don't disagree. He was getting paid to do the job and part of the job is to deal hecklers. He didn't do that job very well. As for needing to find another profession; he doesn't need to find any profession. He's stinking rich. He may not be all that great a stand up, but I will take away anything from his comedic acting ability just because he said something racist.