Author Topic: When you dont obey the law.  (Read 256 times)

Bohem

When you dont obey the law.
« on: November 21, 2006, 08:11:55 AM »
I do not mind if the police beat you, actually I encouraged it one occasion but thats another story.  So stop running from the police and leave the library if you dont have your id.  Police brutality should be allowed.

Let the police do their job.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: When you dont obey the law.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 08:16:14 AM »
I do not mind if the police beat you, actually I encouraged it one occasion but thats another story.  So stop running from the police and leave the library if you dont have your id.  Police brutality should be allowed.

:o

where do you live... :baseballbat:

but on the real, that just does not make sense to me.  they already beat us, think if the shit actually became legal.  thats fucken crazy!!! :oi:

all my oppinion though.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bohem

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 08:22:00 AM »
When did they beat you ?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 08:29:27 AM »
dec 12, 2004.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bohem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 08:37:59 AM »
resisting arrest, because they thought i was a terrorist from the middle east.  even though my family is from the fiji islands.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bohem

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 08:41:18 AM »
resisting arrest, because they thought i was a terrorist from the middle east.  even though my family is from the fiji islands.

So you didnt escape and you caught a beat down, what was the point of that ? 
Did you think they were gonna send you to Guantanamo Bay ?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 08:51:46 AM »
what you mean caught?  i wasnt fleeing.  i just wanted to know what the fuck i was being arrested for.  when they tell you "conspiracy," how the fuck am i suppose to know what that means, when i ask them dont even explain?  and when i do ask more than twice, im resisting arrest?  and if im talkin in a US accent(born and raised in the cali) how the fuck in any way possible can i be mistaken for a middle eastern dude??? and on top of that, they beat my leg in with their baton?   fuck pigs, and who ever rides with them faggots.  "increase the peace" my ass. 

now let me ask you.  what is your ethnicity?  what kind of nieghborhood do you live in/ or what kinds of enviorment did you grow up in?  because all of this would not happen if i was rich, and sure as hell wouldnt happen if i was white.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bohem

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 09:21:16 AM »
Sounds like you made a bad situation even worse.  Im assuming they did not convict you of being associates with Osama.
Caught means you received. Received a beat down for nothing.  Never call 911 for help because they ride with pigs.

AndrE16686

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 05:22:08 AM »
I caught a beat down from the po. I deserved it though YGZ was rowdy  :D
I reackon it happens on the regualar it really aint no thing, it just happens in the privacy of the police station. Don't blame them tho, alot of annoying people about, they just should know not to go too far or bring race into the equation then its kool.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2006, 10:22:41 AM »
I caught a beat down from the po. I deserved it though YGZ was rowdy  :D
I reackon it happens on the regualar it really aint no thing, it just happens in the privacy of the police station. Don't blame them tho, alot of annoying people about, they just should know not to go too far or bring race into the equation then its kool.

i agree, but most of the time, race is the main reason.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2006, 10:31:34 AM »

i would beat ur ass if i saw u in real life fucking white punk

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 11:19:48 AM »
policing 30 - 50 years ago was far better, if we could return to those days the streets would be safer

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?