Author Topic: Muslims killing Muslims  (Read 371 times)

Bohem

Muslims killing Muslims
« on: November 21, 2006, 09:33:46 AM »
Iraq
Darfur
Afghanistan

Oh the glory

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Muslims killing Muslims
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 10:21:13 AM »

Christians kill christians also so I have no idea what you are talking about

Bohem

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 10:58:46 AM »

Christians kill christians also so I have no idea what you are talking about

Yeah you didnt get the message. It makes me happy to see religions kill each other off.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 11:02:49 AM »

Instead though you specifically pick out muslims. muslims arent the boogie men you know. They arent the people dismantling your bill of rights as if it never existed. However on the general point yeah religions are killing one another, which goes to show this has little to with religious beliefs and more about the clamour for power.

Bohem

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 11:15:34 AM »
Instead though you specifically pick out muslims. muslims arent the boogie men you know. They arent the people dismantling your bill of rights as if it never existed. However on the general point yeah religions are killing one another, which goes to show this has little to with religious beliefs and more about the clamour for power.

I cant think of any Christian wars taken place at the moment. Muslims arent boogie men but it always jihad this jihad that, so bent on converting the World to Islam. Its nice to see them jihading each other.
Take a look at my avy.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 12:50:10 PM »

Jihad is a word that is over hyped and over used, it's real definition has been distorted and instead it's just become a buzz word, the sick fucks that rule the western government are more troubling to me and more real than muslims are going to take over the world. As for christians killing christians, the biggest supporters of Israel are christians, yet there was no condemnation when Israel was destroying the christian areas of Israel. It is not directly christian vs christian I grant you but neither is Darfur muslim vs muslim.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 01:35:37 PM »
I cant think of any Christian wars taken place at the moment. Muslims arent boogie men but it always jihad this jihad that, so bent on converting the World to Islam. Its nice to see them jihading each other.
Take a look at my avy.

How are you so blind?

Bush is a Christian, his largest support group is right wing Christians, and he maintains the highest kill count of anybody in the modern world, he's responsible for nearly a million dead bodies in Afganistan and Iraq and he's laying out threats all across the globe. 

It's funny how Christians always like to describe themselves as non-violent, but they are the one's currently occupying Muslim lands, not the other way around.  It is the Muslims who are having their lands occupied by Christians and Jews.  And it goes beyond Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, and Afganistan; even in places like Somalia you find Christian Ethiopian troops stationed in Somalia in an effort to dictate a foreign policy.

Again, how are you so blind?  This is proof our school systems are failing and our media is purposely misleading people when they can't observe the obvious.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 01:40:09 PM »
Take a look at my avy.

How are you so blind?

Bush is a Christian, his largest support group is right wing Christians, and he maintains the highest kill count of anybody in the modern world, he's responsible for nearly a million dead bodies in Afganistan and Iraq and he's laying out threats all across the globe. 

It's funny how Christians always like to describe themselves as non-violent, but they are the one's currently occupying Muslim lands, not the other way around.  It is the Muslims who are having their lands occupied by Christians and Jews.  And it goes beyond Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, and Afganistan; even in places like Somalia you find Christian Ethiopian troops stationed in Somalia in an effort to dictate a foreign policy.

Again, how are you so blind?  This is proof our school systems are failing and our media is purposely misleading people when they can't observe the obvious.
He ment Christain wars against each other. ANd why are you using the Bush arguement? He hates Bush (look at his avatar).

Bohem

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 02:02:13 PM »
^What that fag said.

+ I am not Christian.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 03:05:32 PM »

sorry that was meant to say the christian areas of Lebanon

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2006, 03:24:53 PM »

It's Muslims killing Muslims in Iraq, buddy.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2006, 03:34:23 PM »

Yes it's not like the "good guys" in Iraq have not killed millions of muslims in the last decade, both in Iraq, and elsewhere and its not like they engineered this secrarianism by blowing the country apart is it.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2006, 06:04:56 PM »
Take a look at my avy.

How are you so blind?

U sure? He's fake christian. Yup.  Actually, he's a terrorist.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2006, 06:25:23 PM »

U sure? He's fake christian. Yup.  Actually, he's a terrorist.

You're a fucking idiot.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2006, 06:34:00 PM »
^ Oh.....the irony.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE