Author Topic: Muslims killing Muslims  (Read 355 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Muslims killing Muslims
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2006, 06:55:05 PM »

pc is obviously al queda or sympathises for al queda, how dare you say something blesphemous like that? Bush is god and you feel a reign of terror for your truly disgusting outburst its perfectly normal for an administration to sanction torturing children

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2006, 07:06:00 PM »

That is what I believe is genuinely this bizarre real americans mindset he spoke and quite rightly about sovereignty but then i asked him to read this http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53023 no doubt he refused or read it and pretended he hadnt, unless soverieignty is not important when the lord bush says it isnt LOL

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2006, 10:44:47 PM »

It's Muslims killing Muslims in Iraq, buddy.

So what was that shock and awe campaign all about when America invaded, and the continous dropping of bombs from planes and chemical weapons that have been used since and continue to be used, the daily raids on homes, who's doing all that?

By the way, America is behind the sectarian violence as well, that was actually one of their objectives in the region, it's called divide and conquer, and it gives them another justification for being there; they try to act like they are the "good guys" just trying to quell the sectarian violence.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2006, 01:48:11 AM »
Instead though you specifically pick out muslims. muslims arent the boogie men you know. They arent the people dismantling your bill of rights as if it never existed. However on the general point yeah religions are killing one another, which goes to show this has little to with religious beliefs and more about the clamour for power.

I cant think of any Christian wars taken place at the moment. Muslims arent boogie men but it always jihad this jihad that, so bent on converting the World to Islam. Its nice to see them jihading each other.
Take a look at my avy.

even though its from an eritrean, this argument trumps everything else said in this thread. what are you bitches gonna do? youre gonna get mad

AndrE16686

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2006, 04:55:27 AM »
The same thing happened in Vietnam you fools. Viets killing Viets, why? because one group of vietnamese was going to benefit from the US controling the country, whereas the other group of vietnamese was going to loose out. Same with Iraq, Shiites are going to benefit the most from a US run Iraq, while the Sunnis are going to be the losers.  Religion is not the issue here you simple minded pubescent teenagers,  the issue here is POWER.   
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 05:10:37 AM by YGZ »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2006, 12:21:48 PM »
i walk up into dubcceeeeeeeeeeeeee

which one of you bitches liiiiike me?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2006, 08:00:15 PM »
The same thing happened in Vietnam you fools. Viets killing Viets, why? because one group of vietnamese was going to benefit from the US controling the country, whereas the other group of vietnamese was going to loose out. Same with Iraq, Shiites are going to benefit the most from a US run Iraq, while the Sunnis are going to be the losers.     

Keep droppin that knowledge on them.  Vietnam is a good example. 

Any Iraqi working and benefiting from America's occupation forces in Iraq has become a target for resistance fighters in Iraq.  For example, even snitches who hand over information to America's occupation forces are targets in Iraq. 
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 08:16:24 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chief

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2006, 01:46:59 AM »
The same thing happened in Vietnam you fools. Viets killing Viets, why? because one group of vietnamese was going to benefit from the US controling the country, whereas the other group of vietnamese was going to loose out. Same with Iraq, Shiites are going to benefit the most from a US run Iraq, while the Sunnis are going to be the losers.     

Keep droppin that knowledge on them.  Vietnam is a good example. 

Any Iraqi working and benefiting from America's occupation forces in Iraq has become a target for resistance fighters in Iraq.  For example, even snitches who hand over information to America's occupation forces are targets in Iraq. 

think about how great it would be for you to live in iraq with a western freedom and the values of muslims.

just think about it.

AndrE16686

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2006, 07:59:29 AM »
Sure we gotta help the heathens of the world get civilised.........but....did Iraqis ever get to vote on whether to privatise their oil?  We are there to support the Shiite government because it has signed over Iraq's oil to Western companies my main man. As long as they got that in their contract then we will let them run their death squads (120 Iraqis died a day in October) and do what they gotta do to consolidate their control over the country. Militarily however, I think Iraq is more possible than Vietnam, its all desert open space, easy to control. I think Iraq can be subjugated, it only takes time and government death squads, but it will be no win for the Iraq people, they will lapse into poverty and constant rebellion.