Author Topic: Do U believe in UFO'S??  (Read 239 times)

WC Iz Active

Do U believe in UFO'S??
« on: November 21, 2006, 01:50:26 PM »
Yes or No, and make ur answers a lil descriptive, I wanna dig deep into this question and I am really curios what everyone else thinks about it?

Bohem

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 02:16:27 PM »
I believe in extraterrestrial life.

UFOs in contact with Earth? Not sure about that.

Sikotic™

Re: Do U believe in UFO'S??
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 02:18:02 PM »
Nah, but to think that there isn't life outside of earth is kinda foolish.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 03:02:17 PM »
yea...but i sorta hope we never make contact.   Look at how we treat "inferior" species on our own planet,  aliens would treat us like we treat bugs.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 06:03:43 PM »
Nah, but to think that there isn't life outside of earth is kinda foolish.
Probably elves or leprechaun.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 06:14:27 PM »
I have dug deep into this subject and for a couple years or so of hard research, my answer is that they definitly exist.. A good documentary with a lot of credible sources is "Disclosure Project" I recommend this to anybody. It is 300 high ranking US government officials at a press conference in Washington testifing that aliens are real. They all say they will testify in front of congress. I recommend looking @ the NASA tether video for a start. Every astronaut has publically acknowledged seeing them on missions. I am as knowledgable as anybody out there on the subject so if anybody has anymore questions I can answer them.

Bohem

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 07:40:21 PM »
We have Will Smith, fuck those aliens.

AndrE16686

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 05:15:16 AM »
I have dug deep into this subject and for a couple years or so of hard research, my answer is that they definitly exist.. A good documentary with a lot of credible sources is "Disclosure Project" I recommend this to anybody. It is 300 high ranking US government officials at a press conference in Washington testifing that aliens are real. They all say they will testify in front of congress. I recommend looking @ the NASA tether video for a start. Every astronaut has publically acknowledged seeing them on missions. I am as knowledgable as anybody out there on the subject so if anybody has anymore questions I can answer them.

NASA has heaps of footage of UFOs weird pulsating flying jellyfish like objects. I believes in them because of the NASA footage and the astronauts commentating saying they see them too. 'Houston there is a Santa'.