Author Topic: VA-Eminem_Presents_The_Re-Up-2006  (Read 1031 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: VA-Eminem_Presents_The_Re-Up-2006
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2006, 08:09:44 PM »

Download bit torrent, google it, and then go to www.isohunt.com search for it on there and download it from there, thats what I did.

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2006, 08:57:20 PM »
This cd is alot better than I expected. Some dope lyrics and songs on it.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2006, 12:32:23 AM »
after the first listen i must say that em surprised me and its definently worth checking out.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

miskal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2006, 02:15:10 PM »
Definitely album of the year  :owhy cant em and 50 make an album rippin shit like this?

Jay_J

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2006, 05:20:09 AM »
i dont like the whole album, im just listening no apologies and murder... rest sucks... But im glad to here old Eminem we missed on No apologies... I hope he run the same shit on his new LP... we dont wanna here an album like Encore. We missed Slim Shady LP and Marshal Mather LP days with FBT productions(also i missed Devils Night :) perfect shit! )

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2006, 08:09:39 AM »
Decent album. Production for the most part was weak ("Get Low" and "Tryin' Ta Win" had standout production, imo). I'm interested to hear Stat's debut, I think it'll suprise us. Em and 50 came correct, but people be hatin' on Em too much, for real. How can peeps say his flow is wack? Chingy is wack. Jim Jones is wack. Lil' Weezy is wack, Nelly is wack. People use the word wack too looslely (the same with classic). Shit... Em flowed a shit load better than Jay-Z did on "Kingdom Come" but I don't see anybody saying Jigga's flow was "wack". Sure, he doesn't flow like he did back in the day, or he's not as good and/or shocking back in the day... but you can't deny his skill as an mc and artists. Was "Encore" a bad album? Yes. Is Em a weak producer? Most of the time. Is Em wack? Fuck no.

Patrick Bateman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2006, 09:01:55 AM »
"expect no sympathy from me, im an emcee
this is how its supposed to be, cold as a G,
my heart is frozen it dont even beat
so expect no apologies..."

:o 8)