Author Topic: IMO...  (Read 210 times)

WC Iz Active

IMO...
« on: November 22, 2006, 01:42:03 PM »
PimpC is a terrible rapper.  BunB is one of the best rappers alive but honestly I have never understood what people see in PimpC, I honestly think he is wack. not trying to stir things up its just my opinion, I dont think dude has skills at all

Karma 45

youngmessnucca

Re: IMO...
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 01:49:53 PM »
I don't think he's that bad, but he can;t fuck with Bun. Them being on so many tracks together, Bun is always outshining Pimp C, but Pimp isn't that bad on his own.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 01:52:07 PM »
pimp C is dope regardless....he's got game like short dog...just don't try and label dude as a "lyricist"like bun b.....

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 01:58:22 PM »
ive been hinking this for a while. io have 2 pimpc cds and they both suck

d-nice

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 02:26:14 PM »
My buddies were talking about this a couple of years ago. No comparison in skills between the 2, Bun is the better rapper. Pimp C did the beats and he is alright but is no where near the rapper Bun is.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 02:52:08 PM »
My buddies were talking about this a couple of years ago. No comparison in skills between the 2, Bun is the better rapper. Pimp C did the beats and he is alright but is no where near the rapper Bun is.
hes nowhere near the rapper chingy is.

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 04:01:07 PM »
they make good shit that's for sure

but let's be real, Pimp C and Bun B are both sorry ass rappers

I like Pimp C better, I think Bun B is awful

Jome

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 04:04:12 PM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 04:09:45 PM »
they're good together but I wouldn't fuck with a pimp c solo. bun-b is a lil overrated to me. i mean dude is good, but he says the same thing in every song (just like slim thug, paul wall, and mike jones).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SGV

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 04:14:30 PM »
If you can like Too Short you should have no problem like Pimp C... They're pretty much the same rapper. Pimp C's just got game in his rhymes. He's not changing the world with his shit. He never has tried and never will.

Bun B is a beast on the mic. Anyone who thinks otherwise must not listen close enough.

everlast1986

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2006, 04:53:24 PM »
Yeah Pimp C is no super lyricist or trying to be for that matter but at least hes still good and not unlistenable. I liked the first album of his they put out when he was in jail. There were some fucking tight songs on that. 'Pimpalation' had some dope tracks too but sounded too crunk for his style.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 04:56:20 PM by Beatz »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2006, 04:56:51 PM »
bun b is the rapper, pimp c is the pimp, he's pimpin in every aspect, just like too short. Plus he handled most UGK productions in the history of the group, so that makes him the producer. He ain't scared to tell the truth 2. He adresses many of his friends on knockin doors down

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 07:06:57 PM »
I completely disagree.  Pimp C has been and still is tight as fuck.  He was great on all the shit pre going to jail, and since he's been out, he's been tearing shit up even more, outshining Bun on some tracks even (Pourin Up for example.)  He's been a complete beast on the mic since he got out of jail.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 07:09:09 PM »
BTW, LMAO at these Dipset groupies saying a legend like Sweet Jones sucks.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 08:43:36 PM »
BTW, LMAO at these Dipset groupies saying a legend like Sweet Jones sucks.
sweet jones sucks dude. bun is cool though. the pimp needs to do more beats than lyrics.