Author Topic: Christian Girl Band Puts Out Racist CD.  (Read 565 times)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sikotic™

Re: Christian Girl Band Puts Out Racist CD.
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2006, 08:30:58 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2006, 08:48:43 PM »
them shirts are Ballllliiiiiiiin

Samoan Enforcer

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2006, 05:17:54 AM »
"No darkie in me"

LOL  Tell  me that isn't teasing. 

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2006, 05:40:04 AM »
91,000 copies is still more than Daz and DPG.

dexter

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2006, 08:54:06 AM »
91,000 copies is still more than Daz and DPG.
not Funny

As* Clown

Raphael

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2006, 12:56:12 PM »
11) Funny Rich Nigger
12) Crack Babies
13) Nigger Lovers
14) No Darkie In Me
haha LOL!

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2006, 02:23:02 PM »

theyre ugly too...

theyre like 12 asshole!

what... cus theyre 12 they cant be ugly? one looks like down syndrome with braces and the other looks like what happened after barbie fucked a duck. i wasnt talkin in a sexy context, just straight ugly. if youre even thinkin about that in that kind of context then you need to find a shrink.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 02:25:46 PM by Dubz »

Narrator

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2006, 04:55:54 PM »
If anyone else would have posted as many bizarre racist comments as you do they would have banned a long time regardless of whether you mean it or not.

I already was banned once, without warning, by Seer.  Chances are, I might get banned again in the near future, for all I know.

But if he allows Real American Devil to preach that Muslims should be banned from coming into the U.S., I should be allowed to say what I say about the white devil's evil ways.

Like I said if any other person was to continue with this rhetoric and instead was saying black people should be wiped off this earth they would have banned from this forum a long time ago.

I really wish we had more people on this forum like that, not the pussy losers like Real American who take pride in being "politically incorrect" and critical of their white liberal brethren when they're really just closet racists and bigots, like all white devils were made by Yakub.  It's like Malcolm X once said...at these Southern racist muh'fuckas are honest with us.  The elitist Northerners (which Real American represents) are the same except they try to convince Blackman they're not.  But this GOD ain't stupid; I know better.

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2006, 09:09:00 PM »
LOL You're so fucking ignorant.  You're more racist than the two little barbie dolls in the picture up top, but to you, your mind is so small you can only see racism if it's me calling you a nigger.  You want to tell me we're equal, but yet I can't call you a nigger?  Why not?  ... because I'm white, and you're black.  Because we're different.... so you're telling me, now, that we're not equal.  You preach all this shit but half the people on this board are 10 levels above you, and you're so ignorant you actually think you're intelligent because you've got little philosophies that a kindergardner could pick up out of The Lion King.  O.K., "God", lol.  OH, that one's deep.  "White Devils" LOL.  Gods and Devils.  OHH!!! NOW I GET IT!! Damn, that's so deep, that's like what, african american studies, first day, introductory paragraph?  Come on man.  Say something genuine and original, and then maybe we can talk about something.  O.K., God?  GOD

Instead of telling me what Malcolm X thought (before your own people killed him), or giving me some half ass The Jungle Book philosophy, why don't you tell me what  you yourself think?  What happened to you that pissed you off so much that you hate an entire fucking race? LOL  Do you secretly think White women look better than black women, so you're pissed that us white guys pick them up or something?  Did your dad leave your mom for a barbie doll?  Did all the white kids in your class get better grades? It must be something, something in your life must have proved you inferior and you believed it. 

Someone who calls themself "Almighty Blackman" probably has a small dick. 

Narrator

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2006, 10:05:11 PM »
^^^^ Ah, yes, sooner or later, it figures that the most self-absorbed, egotistical loser on here would speak out.  I welcome it.

your mind is so small you can only see racism if it's me calling you a nigger

Actually, I just said, those are just the honest ones.  I know very well what racism is, what the devils deny it is when they practice it.

Anyway, it's all right, Trauma, just take a deep breath and exhale.  If I'm so far below you, you should have nothing to fear, no reason to defend your race of dev...I mean, people...from my ignorant nigger talk.  Anyway, I thought you knew?  I am planning to carry out the will of Allah by reclaiming the planet for the GODS, which involves stockpiling weapons that will be supplied to the street soldiers of America (Bloods, Crips, the New Black Panthers, etc.), and together we shall rise up and conquer you devils.  Judgment Day is very soon, and unfortunately for you, it shall be you who is among the first to persih when the choppers start bussin.

You have been warned.  Also, didn't you claim once that you own a shitload of guns to protect against niggers like me?  You wanna talk phallic symbolism with me, there's some for ya right there...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 10:08:57 PM by Almighty Blackman »

AndrE16686

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2006, 10:50:56 PM »
Lol....no revolution is going to ever happen god, crips & bloods got each other to kill and the panthers are a bunch of cracked out individuals. Plus the FBI will crush you.  If you really want to bring down the white devil the only way is to  simply plant the seed in as many white earths as possible, geneological warfare god.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 01:42:02 AM by YGZ »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 01:51:44 AM »

Not only are you a vile racist you are also incredibly ignorant and stupid you always like to refer to Malcolm X yet your tiny mind doesn't seem to grasp the following, he realised that he was deliberately being steered towards a hatred of hating the white man when suddenly he opened his eyes and realised that he was being played, that in fact racism was just a necessary tactic for the dividing and conquering of a people. Your ideology is filled with pure evil, I have never denied that there are evil white men but to call all white people devils is disgusting. You are a truly fucked up person, I am sorry if those white men raped your ass in jail, I am sorry if your Dad was lured away by some young cute blonde, i am sorry if you got constantly beat up by some white boys, but that is no reason to hate all white people.  Maybe you need to take a psychiatric evaluation and perhaps go learn to read to.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2006, 03:27:05 AM »
my problem with eihtball; he thinks he's being funny with the constant fake black militant comments. even if killing white people was the funniest subject in the world he's already played it out by doing it all the time. so he doesnt accomplish any tough black person image nor does he achieve humor. he's pretty much worthless here but he feels the need to weigh in on every topic with the same tired ass comments, which is just plain jackassery at its worst. can we all agree on that?