Author Topic: Spice, Sanford and Son, and MoSav...  (Read 1642 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Spice, Sanford and Son, and MoSav...
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2006, 04:50:13 PM »
LOL at DUBCC'S Daddy, Ac Grundy aka Danny Tanner coming in the thread and runnin his mouth like usual, you get so worked up over the internet, haha Tanner and his e-beefs, isnt it time you drive 8 hours again to SoCal just so you can lose a game of one on one basketball hahah man Tanner is a tool.

LOL! Funniest shit ive heard all day. He really wants to meet up with me at the park, wow..Its the Internet....Ac Grundy I got a question for ya? How did you think of the name AC Grundy?

Well, dude, he DOES owe you 100 bux...Why wont you meet with him?
Ill meet him if he posts a pic, why wouldnt you fight him NIK? I dont know the guy, and i dont even remember betting homie a hundred bucks,...

You bet him 100 bux that I would beat him in basketball...I didn't fight him because I came to ball and had no real beef with him...If I showed up to play basketball, I'd definitely show up if he owed me 100 bux...PeACe

okay i dont remember making the bet official but if i did, i did. I just dont see any point of fighting some dude over the internet because we razz each other..and i know the minute i go get the money he will want to fight, and for all i know he's packing heat...I just gotta be careful thats all...

He's not packing heat, I'm pretty sure of it...LOL.

I dont know, HE REALLY HATES me i think..I just like giving him a hard time, i didnt know ANYONE could take it this personal..He could try and tie me up and rape me  :-X who knows what this guy is capable of

I'm pretty sure he hated me more...He drove 14 hours back and forth, imagine how much hatred he had built for me over the years.
yeah but u didnt coin him TANNER or make a thread about how AC Slater is the Better AC... :-\

Trust me, all that doesn't have SHIT on the classic "acgrundy vs. NIK" beefs...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2006, 04:53:25 PM »
LOL at DUBCC'S Daddy, Ac Grundy aka Danny Tanner coming in the thread and runnin his mouth like usual, you get so worked up over the internet, haha Tanner and his e-beefs, isnt it time you drive 8 hours again to SoCal just so you can lose a game of one on one basketball hahah man Tanner is a tool.

LOL! Funniest shit ive heard all day. He really wants to meet up with me at the park, wow..Its the Internet....Ac Grundy I got a question for ya? How did you think of the name AC Grundy?

Ill meet him if he posts a pic, why wouldnt you fight him NIK? I dont know the guy, and i dont even remember betting homie a hundred bucks,...

You bet him 100 bux that I would beat him in basketball...I didn't fight him because I came to ball and had no real beef with him...If I showed up to play basketball, I'd definitely show up if he owed me 100 bux...PeACe

okay i dont remember making the bet official but if i did, i did. I just dont see any point of fighting some dude over the internet because we razz each other..and i know the minute i go get the money he will want to fight, and for all i know he's packing heat...I just gotta be careful thats all...

I dont know, HE REALLY HATES me i think..I just like giving him a hard time, i didnt know ANYONE could take it this personal..He could try and tie me up and rape me  :-X who knows what this guy is capable of

I'm pretty sure he hated me more...He drove 14 hours back and forth, imagine how much hatred he had built for me over the years.
yeah but u didnt coin him TANNER or make a thread about how AC Slater is the Better AC... :-\

Oh i read that, but you were younger so i dont think Grundy EVER really wanted to fight you, but me he wants my head..LOL!
This is stupid, arguing over who he HATED more...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2006, 04:56:36 PM »

Oh i read that, but you were younger so i dont think Grundy EVER really wanted to fight you, but me he wants my head..LOL!

Dude, you weren't here...He always used to talk about how much he hated me and wanted to fight, I remember even once in specific when he said that you and Spice he doesn't really give a fuck about, but me he deeply hates or some bullshit...It is pointless to argue about, but you shouldn't compare your petty little beefs to classic WCC material... 8)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2006, 04:59:55 PM »
Tanner is gonna explode before he ever fights anybody.  he gets so madd and shit on some stupid shit, he gots issues.

Here is Tanner after reading either mine, Mosav, or one of Spice's posts...and then replying.

thanks to my dude  Boo-Yaa!   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2006, 05:02:50 PM »
Tanner is gonna explode before he ever fights anybody.  he gets so madd and shit on some stupid shit, he gots issues.

Here is Tanner after reading either mine, Mosav, or one of Spice's posts...and then replying.

thanks to my dude  Boo-Yaa!   8)

thats real talk

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2006, 05:03:41 PM »

Dude, you weren't here...He always used to talk about how much he hated me and wanted to fight, I remember even once in specific when he said that you and Spice he doesn't really give a fuck about, but me he deeply hates or some bullshit...It is pointless to argue about, but you shouldn't compare your petty little beefs to classic WCC material... 8)

May not have been CLASSIC but how DARE you call it Petty  >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2006, 05:25:40 PM »
wtf, is that really true? AC drove 14 hours back n forth looking for you? Jesus Christ datz some twisted ass shit. AC, You really had that kinda time?

Chief

« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2006, 09:56:05 PM »
LMFAO @ this whole thread!!! so nik did you lose the game of b'ball or what? what was the score?

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2006, 10:09:46 PM »
preview of the fight:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/v0CcJT7hEJk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/v0CcJT7hEJk</a>

...ha, yea right.   :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 10:11:22 PM by Sanford & Son with Grady remains Suckaa Free »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2006, 01:27:21 PM »
LMFAO @ this whole thread!!! so nik did you lose the game of b'ball or what? what was the score?

Did you not see the thread? Are you even paying attention? Mosav bet that I would beat acgrundy, which is why acgrundy owes him 100 bux...It's not that hard to figure out...LOL

Chief

« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2006, 08:40:41 PM »

Did you not see the thread? Are you even paying attention? Mosav bet that I would beat acgrundy, which is why acgrundy owes him 100 bux...It's not that hard to figure out...LOL

and what was the score?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2006, 11:21:39 AM »
Like 12-10 or something...