Author Topic: Spice, Sanford and Son, and MoSav...  (Read 1646 times)

mrtonguetwista

Re: Spice, Sanford and Son, and MoSav...
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2006, 09:03:07 PM »
I don't know why...but when I see "Tanner" I chucle..lol.  That's on PIRU

$Eg2$

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2006, 06:25:02 PM »
Thats dope that you catz got 2 kick back and smoke that Fire  8) 8) 8) Shout out 2 SPice Sanford and Mosav

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2006, 06:29:41 PM »
You guys had a date? :P lol

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 10:09:36 PM »

LOL! Thats because no name ever fit anybody better. Hes the Dubcc Daddy

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 11:20:29 PM »
Good Times! Good Times!  ;D
All we did was smoke and listen to Music but time fuckin Flied!! Yeah i brought some traight Kill for the first few blunts we smoked and Sanford and Son was BLASTED! Then we smoked about 7 more that night and were all high as a kite. Im lookin forward to hanging out with homie again. I already knew Spice. Im gonna be back down on XMAS and Tanner we are gonna be at Gold Club if you wanna come say whats up  :D ;D
I also showed Sanford and Son my Madden Skills. I scored on my first three plays to make it 21-0 with 3 mins into the game. Finisished 56-0. However the last three quarters i was breakin down coverages and how to scheme against certain defenses. But cant nobody fuck with me in Madden. Ask him hell tell you. J Bananas im finna be in the Monterey Area next month? Where you stay Exactly by Monterey? Salinas?

:grumpy:... ;D

yea, Mosav got Madden on lock.  i PROMISE you, cant nobody fuck with Mosav in that game.  this mufucka disects every single move, to insure he will get what he wants.  its not like he just throws it long, cathes with one player, and score all the time.  he fucken kills you nice and slow, reacting to what the weakness in the defense is that particular play.

but Mosav, too bad you didnt bring that 2k basketball...imma smash you in that shit to get some of my pride back.   ;D
I bet! You and Spice would be a better game then you vs me. Im nothing special there  :-\
Madden is my love. Really its football that I understand im not the guy that finds 3 tight plays and runs the heck out of em...75 percent of the time i dont run the play i called.

No. I'm willing to put some big money on Madden Games. I'll tell you wasup when I roll down Notomas and Elk Grove. I'll play you and take your money. I'm sorry dogg, but I'm the Madden man. But I can't really prove anything over dubcc so I'll just play you in Madden and show you wasup. I've been undefeated this year and I've played over 200 games online(Disconnects don't count).

Its not just cuz im good at Madden i dont think youre getting that thru youre head, its because i know the game of football. You really have no idea what youre getting yourself into...Im a football genius i have coached and played.. 8) There is no coverage that you could possibly run that i cant beat. Let me ask you "Madden Man" How do you attack a cover 2? A cover 3? A zone Blitz?

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2006, 06:30:18 PM »
just kicked it together and had a massive smokeout session 8)  I live 20 min away from Sanford and the homie MoSav came through for Thanksgiving so we all got together and blazed and hung out.  Ur lucky we didnt get in contact w/ u Tanner :baseballbat:   anyways San and Mosav = 2 cool ass dudes

why I am lucky you homo?  Were you gonna try and put your shade of lipstick on me.  You guys are some fuckin pussy's, and you still got my fuckin name in your mouth.  How many threads do you have to mention me in?  I know that you are butthurt from some shit I said, but seriously Scary Spice Girl, get off my nuts.  If you want some, then come get some, otherwise try getting a life and stop worrying about me.  I'm not the one making threads about you girls and randomly mentioning you girls in other threads, or quoting you and making some stupid diss.

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2006, 06:33:50 PM »

wow, how ironic, what did I say about this in one of those sports threads.  you can't stay off my jock.  What the fuck is gold club?  I probably ain't gonna be around at christmas anyways, not that it matters I know none of you homo's would show up.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2006, 10:51:35 AM »

wow, how ironic, what did I say about this in one of those sports threads.  you can't stay off my jock.  What the fuck is gold club?  I probably ain't gonna be around at christmas anyways, not that it matters I know none of you homo's would show up.

This question right here proves the Daddy Theory!!! The Biggest strip club in Sac and Tanner knows nothing about it... :loser: :grumpy: :eh: :camp:

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2006, 03:48:48 PM »
What did you bliznaze? chron dons?

acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2006, 05:10:22 PM »

This question right here proves the Daddy Theory!!! The Biggest strip club in Sac and Tanner knows nothing about it... :loser: :grumpy: :eh: :camp:

who knows, maybe I have been to it maybe not.  LMAO!  you are a fuckin loser.  Go out and meet women and get some pussy instead of paying for lap dances where you won't get anything.

anyways who fuckin cares.  You are some lil fuckin girls, I'm done with you.  Like I said, you know where I"m at.  PM if you want some, other fuckoff and mind your own fuckin business, don't ruin threads for other people with your stupid ass bullshit.

Chief

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2006, 10:38:14 PM »
i could imagine you three fools just blazin 'we fly high' on repeat for 3 hours  ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2006, 12:02:33 AM »
i could imagine you three fools just blazin 'we fly high' on repeat for 3 hours  ;D

it be better then ANYTHING Ludacris does  :-*
But Nah, Sanford And Son is more into West coast Rap so we pretty much listened to that..Dipset isnt all i listen too  ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2006, 12:03:55 AM »

who knows, maybe I have been to it maybe not.  LMAO!  you are a fuckin loser.  Go out and meet women and get some pussy instead of paying for lap dances where you won't get anything.
anyways who fuckin cares.  You are some lil fuckin girls, I'm done with you.  Like I said, you know where I"m at.  PM if you want some, other fuckoff and mind your own fuckin business, don't ruin threads for other people with your stupid ass bullshit.

Stupidest thing ever said. I get plenty of pussy Tanner, dont worry about that. And LMAO at Any Male saying a stip Club sucks... :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2006, 12:13:05 AM »
What did you bliznaze? chron dons?

yeah some Kill from humboldt  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2006, 09:19:26 AM »

it be better then ANYTHING Ludacris does  :-*
But Nah, Sanford And Son is more into West coast Rap so we pretty much listened to that..Dipset isnt all i listen too  ::)

it was Brotha Lynch, Too Short, and Bad-N-Fluenze. 
its West Coast all day!!!   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!