Author Topic: Spice, Sanford and Son, and MoSav...  (Read 1641 times)

acgrundy

Re: Spice, Sanford and Son, and MoSav...
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2006, 03:27:24 PM »
because I lost a bet

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2006, 04:04:09 PM »
because I lost a bet

Show yourself Tanner  >:(
And then maybe youll get a fight  ;)
I gotta make sure its a fair fight and you arent some 300 Lb Samoan Mark Hunt Like Monster

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2006, 04:05:45 PM »
If we do fight, its gonna be MMA style Not in the Middle of the street  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2006, 04:25:50 PM »
tape that shit!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chief

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2006, 11:12:41 AM »
because I lost a bet

Show yourself Tanner  >:(
And then maybe youll get a fight  ;)
I gotta make sure its a fair fight and you arent some 300 Lb Samoan Mark Hunt Like Monster

i think this should answer your question..

I've eaten 8 hot links.  the big dog from the oakland colesium, now thats a fuckin hot dog!

protect ya neck!

Sparegeez

« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2006, 11:19:01 AM »
Good Times! Good Times!  ;D
All we did was smoke and listen to Music but time fuckin Flied!! Yeah i brought some traight Kill for the first few blunts we smoked and Sanford and Son was BLASTED! Then we smoked about 7 more that night and were all high as a kite. Im lookin forward to hanging out with homie again. I already knew Spice. Im gonna be back down on XMAS and Tanner we are gonna be at Gold Club if you wanna come say whats up  :D ;D
I also showed Sanford and Son my Madden Skills. I scored on my first three plays to make it 21-0 with 3 mins into the game. Finisished 56-0. However the last three quarters i was breakin down coverages and how to scheme against certain defenses. But cant nobody fuck with me in Madden. Ask him hell tell you. J Bananas im finna be in the Monterey Area next month? Where you stay Exactly by Monterey? Salinas?

:grumpy:... ;D

yea, Mosav got Madden on lock.  i PROMISE you, cant nobody fuck with Mosav in that game.  this mufucka disects every single move, to insure he will get what he wants.  its not like he just throws it long, cathes with one player, and score all the time.  he fucken kills you nice and slow, reacting to what the weakness in the defense is that particular play.

but Mosav, too bad you didnt bring that 2k basketball...imma smash you in that shit to get some of my pride back.   ;D
I bet! You and Spice would be a better game then you vs me. Im nothing special there  :-\
Madden is my love. Really its football that I understand im not the guy that finds 3 tight plays and runs the heck out of em...75 percent of the time i dont run the play i called.

No. I'm willing to put some big money on Madden Games. I'll tell you wasup when I roll down Notomas and Elk Grove. I'll play you and take your money. I'm sorry dogg, but I'm the Madden man. But I can't really prove anything over dubcc so I'll just play you in Madden and show you wasup. I've been undefeated this year and I've played over 200 games online(Disconnects don't count).

Its not just cuz im good at Madden i dont think youre getting that thru youre head, its because i know the game of football. You really have no idea what youre getting yourself into...Im a football genius i have coached and played.. 8) There is no coverage that you could possibly run that i cant beat. Let me ask you "Madden Man" How do you attack a cover 2? A cover 3? A zone Blitz?

In cover 2 you flood any of the 2 deep sides. In Cover 3, you can do the same but you can also run a lot more outs and ins kuz u only have linebackers covering the middle(could be a safety too), For a zone blits you find the spot the d-line defender is covering and hit it with a fast receiver. Cover 4 you pass a lot to the middle or flats. Anything else?

acgrundy

« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2006, 03:19:37 PM »
mogay, u are a fuckin pussy.  I told you to bring your 2 fuckin boyfriends with you.  Thats that.  Let me know when you are gonna come collect.  We both know you never will.  Its that simple, you have no pride, no balls, and no character.  Stick to your internet beefin, and if you really want some then hit me with the PM, cause I ain't all about fillin this forum up with this shit.  And if you don't want some, then get off my nuts ya fuckin homo.

WestCoasta

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2006, 03:31:29 PM »
well MoSav seems to be down and so does Grundy

MoSav, ask NIK what Grundy looks like, he's seen him

then you'll know what's goin on and it's time to fight

Chief

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2006, 08:55:16 AM »
^what? did the basketball game go down?

and shit, put some gloves on fellas, no point gettin all fucked up over net beef  ;D

ahhh fuck it, what am i sayin, taped and glued knuckles with glass shards  :D

Raphael

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2006, 09:37:35 AM »
mogay, u are a fuckin pussy.  I told you to bring your 2 fuckin boyfriends with you.  Thats that.  Let me know when you are gonna come collect.  We both know you never will.  Its that simple, you have no pride, no balls, and no character.  Stick to your internet beefin, and if you really want some then hit me with the PM, cause I ain't all about fillin this forum up with this shit.  And if you don't want some, then get off my nuts ya fuckin homo.
lol @ mogay

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2006, 09:50:27 AM »
lol @ mogay

thats the best thing TANNER could come up with

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2006, 09:54:10 AM »
Good Times! Good Times!  ;D
All we did was smoke and listen to Music but time fuckin Flied!! Yeah i brought some traight Kill for the first few blunts we smoked and Sanford and Son was BLASTED! Then we smoked about 7 more that night and were all high as a kite. Im lookin forward to hanging out with homie again. I already knew Spice. Im gonna be back down on XMAS and Tanner we are gonna be at Gold Club if you wanna come say whats up  :D ;D
I also showed Sanford and Son my Madden Skills. I scored on my first three plays to make it 21-0 with 3 mins into the game. Finisished 56-0. However the last three quarters i was breakin down coverages and how to scheme against certain defenses. But cant nobody fuck with me in Madden. Ask him hell tell you. J Bananas im finna be in the Monterey Area next month? Where you stay Exactly by Monterey? Salinas?

:grumpy:... ;D

yea, Mosav got Madden on lock.  i PROMISE you, cant nobody fuck with Mosav in that game.  this mufucka disects every single move, to insure he will get what he wants.  its not like he just throws it long, cathes with one player, and score all the time.  he fucken kills you nice and slow, reacting to what the weakness in the defense is that particular play.

but Mosav, too bad you didnt bring that 2k basketball...imma smash you in that shit to get some of my pride back.   ;D
I bet! You and Spice would be a better game then you vs me. Im nothing special there  :-\
Madden is my love. Really its football that I understand im not the guy that finds 3 tight plays and runs the heck out of em...75 percent of the time i dont run the play i called.

No. I'm willing to put some big money on Madden Games. I'll tell you wasup when I roll down Notomas and Elk Grove. I'll play you and take your money. I'm sorry dogg, but I'm the Madden man. But I can't really prove anything over dubcc so I'll just play you in Madden and show you wasup. I've been undefeated this year and I've played over 200 games online(Disconnects don't count).

Its not just cuz im good at Madden i dont think youre getting that thru youre head, its because i know the game of football. You really have no idea what youre getting yourself into...Im a football genius i have coached and played.. 8) There is no coverage that you could possibly run that i cant beat. Let me ask you "Madden Man" How do you attack a cover 2? A cover 3? A zone Blitz?

In cover 2 you flood any of the 2 deep sides. In Cover 3, you can do the same but you can also run a lot more outs and ins kuz u only have linebackers covering the middle(could be a safety too), For a zone blits you find the spot the d-line defender is covering and hit it with a fast receiver. Cover 4 you pass a lot to the middle or flats. Anything else?

you sound intelligent. But the Cover 3 is the same for Db's but varies for LB's it means 3 deep. U mite only have 1 safety in the game and that safety would have middle 3rds. If you had 2 safeties the other safety would either have the flats on on side or he might have a hook to curl depending on the LB's. The SEAMS are the weakness in the cover 3, maybe the flats but ONLY IF the LB's are blitzing. But usually one side at least of the cover 3 the flats are covered. Deep Outs could beat the cover 3 but the Seams are youre best bets as long as you get the corners on each side to honor the fade or else it will make it easier for them to take away the seam if the Wr gives no outside move....

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2006, 10:01:03 AM »
lol @ mogay

Actually, the best thing I could come up with is telling you that you are a pussy with no balls and no pride and you won't come get your $100.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2006, 05:19:04 PM »
lol @ mogay

Actually, the best thing I could come up with is telling you that you are a pussy with no balls and no pride and you won't come get your $100.

LOL! I can just imagine you sitting behind youre computer typing tanner, all red in the face...Thats enough for me, I dont need the 100 bucks.  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2006, 05:30:23 PM »
lol @ mogay

LOL! I can just imagine you sitting behind youre computer typing tanner, all red in the face...Thats enough for me, I dont need the 100 bucks.  ;D

I can imagine you behind your computer screen bumping gangsta shit, acting all hard, then quickly adjusting your tampon, comming back to reality, realizing you ain't nothing but a little fuckin square ass girl.  Seriously, I'm letting you, scary spice, and that other fag come at me, by myself, all at once.  I ain't even gonna beat you up, I just want you to take the $100 from me like a man, thats it.  Are you 3 seriously that fuckin pussy?  Thats fuckin sad.  I could never live with myself being such a fuckin coward.