Author Topic: Spice, Sanford and Son, and MoSav...  (Read 1651 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Spice, Sanford and Son, and MoSav...
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2006, 12:37:07 AM »
I can imagine you behind your computer screen bumping gangsta shit, acting all hard, then quickly adjusting your tampon, comming back to reality, realizing you ain't nothing but a little fuckin square ass girl.  Seriously, I'm letting you, scary spice, and that other fag come at me, by myself, all at once.  I ain't even gonna beat you up, I just want you to take the $100 from me like a man, thats it.  Are you 3 seriously that fuckin pussy?  Thats fuckin sad.  I could never live with myself being such a fuckin coward.

come on MoSav!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2006, 11:00:35 AM »
mogay, u are a fuckin pussy.  I told you to bring your 2 fuckin boyfriends with you.  Thats that.  Let me know when you are gonna come collect.  We both know you never will.  Its that simple, you have no pride, no balls, and no character.  Stick to your internet beefin, and if you really want some then hit me with the PM, cause I ain't all about fillin this forum up with this shit.  And if you don't want some, then get off my nuts ya fuckin homo.
lol @ mogay

thats the best thing TANNER could come up with

Actually, the best thing I could come up with is telling you that you are a pussy with no balls and no pride and you won't come get your $100.

LOL! I can just imagine you sitting behind youre computer typing tanner, all red in the face...Thats enough for me, I dont need the 100 bucks.  ;D

I can imagine you behind your computer screen bumping gangsta shit, acting all hard, then quickly adjusting your tampon, comming back to reality, realizing you ain't nothing but a little fuckin square ass girl.  Seriously, I'm letting you, scary spice, and that other fag come at me, by myself, all at once.  I ain't even gonna beat you up, I just want you to take the $100 from me like a man, thats it.  Are you 3 seriously that fuckin pussy?  Thats fuckin sad.  I could never live with myself being such a fuckin coward.

Funniest shit i ever read? You keep saying COME GET IT, where do you want me to go?  ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2006, 11:01:21 AM »
mogay, u are a fuckin pussy.  I told you to bring your 2 fuckin boyfriends with you.  Thats that.  Let me know when you are gonna come collect.  We both know you never will.  Its that simple, you have no pride, no balls, and no character.  Stick to your internet beefin, and if you really want some then hit me with the PM, cause I ain't all about fillin this forum up with this shit.  And if you don't want some, then get off my nuts ya fuckin homo.
lol @ mogay

Actually, the best thing I could come up with is telling you that you are a pussy with no balls and no pride and you won't come get your $100.

LOL! I can just imagine you sitting behind youre computer typing tanner, all red in the face...Thats enough for me, I dont need the 100 bucks.  ;D

Im not worried about that... ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2006, 11:02:19 AM »
lol @ mogay

Im not worried about that... ;)

and if you do swing you better hope you knock me out, or youre getting slept by a left hook   8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Raphael

« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2006, 11:21:55 AM »
that's the dumbest thing i ever heard

acgrundy

« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2006, 04:13:57 PM »
that's the dumbest thing i ever heard

then you must never hear yourself speak.

Mogay, there is a park next to where I live, right off the 80 freeway.  So next time you come up to sac, to suck off Scary Spice, you can let me know and we can meet up at the park, you can greet me with your left hook, and take the $100 I owe you.  I bet it will never happen though, I think you are too much of a coward.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2006, 08:15:51 PM »
some1 bring a camera...

Sparegeez

« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2006, 08:56:27 PM »
Aint nothing gonna happen. Everybody pull up their pants and put their dicks away, there aint gonna be no pussy fighting between mosav and grundy. Mosav I say you buy Old Grundy some applesauce for his old grill and give him a ride around the park on his wheelchair. We all gotta take care of daddy once in a while.......... I'm just playing Grundy, Don't beat me up homie.

acgrundy

« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2006, 07:08:06 PM »
Aint nothing gonna happen. Everybody pull up their pants and put their dicks away, there aint gonna be no pussy fighting between mosav and grundy. Mosav I say you buy Old Grundy some applesauce for his old grill and give him a ride around the park on his wheelchair. We all gotta take care of daddy once in a while.......... I'm just playing Grundy, Don't beat me up homie.

put your moms tittie back in your mouth and shut the fuck up you fuckin idiot.  Beat you up?  what are you fuckin 12?  I could send you an email and put you in a coma you fuckin homo.  Mind your own fuckin business.

Sparegeez

« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2006, 07:52:46 PM »

put your moms tittie back in your mouth and shut the fuck up you fuckin idiot.  Beat you up?  what are you fuckin 12?  I could send you an email and put you in a coma you fuckin homo.  Mind your own fuckin business.

Dogg it's ok, We should take a ride to the supermarket so you and I can share the applesauce kuz that's all I can munch on right now. I'll be sure to park on the handicap zone just for you Grundy. And no it's ok I don't want your Micheal JAckson e-mails, you fukn molestor. I'm only 8 dogg!

$Eg2$

« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2006, 08:50:40 PM »
Damm Mosav Tanner got sum heat 4 ya huh LOL

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2006, 12:01:03 AM »
I really wanna see ACRUNDY vs. MOSAVAGE

That ain't never gonna happen, that sucka is scary.  I'll see all 3 of these homos at once.  I"m in the same city yall stay in, ya wanna talk shit to me, talk it to my face.  I bet these lil girls sat around talking about me when they got together for their lil circle jerk, lil fuckin butthurt homos.

haha

but seriously this has gotta happen, if you're down and Mr. Moe Savage said he's down then why doesn't it go down?

don't you owe him money too?

No point in fighting over internet bs...but if he owed me 100 bux, I'd definitely go.

lets toke u still got a better deal for OG?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2006, 02:35:19 AM »
LOL at DUBCC'S Daddy, Ac Grundy aka Danny Tanner coming in the thread and runnin his mouth like usual, you get so worked up over the internet, haha Tanner and his e-beefs, isnt it time you drive 8 hours again to SoCal just so you can lose a game of one on one basketball hahah man Tanner is a tool.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2006, 10:11:55 AM »
LOL at DUBCC'S Daddy, Ac Grundy aka Danny Tanner coming in the thread and runnin his mouth like usual, you get so worked up over the internet, haha Tanner and his e-beefs, isnt it time you drive 8 hours again to SoCal just so you can lose a game of one on one basketball hahah man Tanner is a tool.

LOL! Funniest shit ive heard all day. He really wants to meet up with me at the park, wow..Its the Internet....Ac Grundy I got a question for ya? How did you think of the name AC Grundy?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2006, 10:16:08 AM »

LOL! Funniest shit ive heard all day. He really wants to meet up with me at the park, wow..Its the Internet....Ac Grundy I got a question for ya? How did you think of the name AC Grundy?

he proly had a jerry curl back in high school...30 years ago.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!