Author Topic: Spice, Sanford and Son, and MoSav...  (Read 1644 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Spice, Sanford and Son, and MoSav...
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2006, 10:26:37 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JfYVAhz0_A4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JfYVAhz0_A4</a>

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2006, 10:31:24 AM »
LOL at DUBCC'S Daddy, Ac Grundy aka Danny Tanner coming in the thread and runnin his mouth like usual, you get so worked up over the internet, haha Tanner and his e-beefs, isnt it time you drive 8 hours again to SoCal just so you can lose a game of one on one basketball hahah man Tanner is a tool.

LOL! Funniest shit ive heard all day. He really wants to meet up with me at the park, wow..Its the Internet....Ac Grundy I got a question for ya? How did you think of the name AC Grundy?

Well, dude, he DOES owe you 100 bux...Why wont you meet with him?

acgrundy

« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2006, 03:57:50 PM »
hahaha look who shows back up, scary spice and the other homo.  its ok girls, you make me laugh at how pathetic the 3 of you are.  Mogay, Scary Spice, and that other homo, will not see me, because they are some scary ass pussy's.  They will talk their shit over the internet where they are safe at home with mommy close by, but when it comes down to it, they ain't nothin but 3 lil bitches.  3 vs 1 and you mutha fuckas are scared.  fucking cowards.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2006, 09:37:12 AM »
hahaha look who shows back up, scary spice and the other homo.  its ok girls, you make me laugh at how pathetic the 3 of you are.  Mogay, Scary Spice, and that other homo, will not see me, because they are some scary ass pussy's.  They will talk their shit over the internet where they are safe at home with mommy close by, but when it comes down to it, they ain't nothin but 3 lil bitches.  3 vs 1 and you mutha fuckas are scared.  fucking cowards.

you know TANNER was all red and shit in the face when he wrote this.  LOL.   :laugh:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2006, 03:36:22 PM »

you know TANNER was all red and shit in the face when he wrote this.  LOL.   :laugh:

LOL!!! Hes a joker

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2006, 03:37:27 PM »
LOL at DUBCC'S Daddy, Ac Grundy aka Danny Tanner coming in the thread and runnin his mouth like usual, you get so worked up over the internet, haha Tanner and his e-beefs, isnt it time you drive 8 hours again to SoCal just so you can lose a game of one on one basketball hahah man Tanner is a tool.

LOL! Funniest shit ive heard all day. He really wants to meet up with me at the park, wow..Its the Internet....Ac Grundy I got a question for ya? How did you think of the name AC Grundy?

Ill meet him if he posts a pic, why wouldnt you fight him NIK? I dont know the guy, and i dont even remember betting homie a hundred bucks,...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2006, 03:37:52 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JfYVAhz0_A4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JfYVAhz0_A4</a>
LOL GOOD SHIT!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2006, 04:05:43 PM »

Ill meet him if he posts a pic, why wouldnt you fight him NIK? I dont know the guy, and i dont even remember betting homie a hundred bucks,...

you are fucking scared Baby Powder.  Why deny it.  I won't post my pic on here for legal reasons BP.  I'm 6'1", 195 lbs.  I know you want a pic of me really bad because your all on my nuts, but c'mon, I ain't with that gay shit.  LMAO @ you not even remembering betting me a $100.  That right there to me is 110% proof that you are one scary ass girl.  hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  You can say all the dumb shit that you want on this forum Powder, but you and I both know the real deal.  Same thing w/ Scary Spice and that other homo.  So I'm officially done with this thread.  You guys are cowards, just know that.  I know it hurts your feelings, not much probably though, because as I said before you guys have no pride at all, no dignity, no balls.  LMAO!  I bet my left fuckin nut, when you guys got together for your jerk circle you sat around talking about me for at least an hour.  You homos won't admit on here, but you know you did it.  hahahahahaha.  I'm out, got nothin else for you girls.  I bet a million bucks though, that soon enough you will come into some thread, quote my post and have some dumb comment, which is why I call you Baby Powder, cause your all up on my nuts.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2006, 04:08:25 PM »
no need to quote that ESSAY!! You want to meet me so bad, i dont get it doggy whose on the gay shit?
Come see me in Fresno if such a fuckin coward  ;D
Pussy this pussy that, and you call me a coward...LOL!
You try to tell people how to run there lives Tanner, You better watch what you wish for, stupid ass giving out youre adress and shit :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2006, 04:12:41 PM »

You bet him 100 bux that I would beat him in basketball...I didn't fight him because I came to ball and had no real beef with him...If I showed up to play basketball, I'd definitely show up if he owed me 100 bux...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2006, 04:14:11 PM »

You bet him 100 bux that I would beat him in basketball...I didn't fight him because I came to ball and had no real beef with him...If I showed up to play basketball, I'd definitely show up if he owed me 100 bux...PeACe

okay i dont remember making the bet official but if i did, i did. I just dont see any point of fighting some dude over the internet because we razz each other..and i know the minute i go get the money he will want to fight, and for all i know he's packing heat...I just gotta be careful thats all...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2006, 04:16:28 PM »

okay i dont remember making the bet official but if i did, i did. I just dont see any point of fighting some dude over the internet because we razz each other..and i know the minute i go get the money he will want to fight, and for all i know he's packing heat...I just gotta be careful thats all...

He's not packing heat, I'm pretty sure of it...LOL.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2006, 04:19:03 PM »

I dont know, HE REALLY HATES me i think..I just like giving him a hard time, i didnt know ANYONE could take it this personal..He could try and tie me up and rape me  :-X who knows what this guy is capable of

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2006, 04:21:40 PM »

I dont know, HE REALLY HATES me i think..I just like giving him a hard time, i didnt know ANYONE could take it this personal..He could try and tie me up and rape me  :-X who knows what this guy is capable of

I'm pretty sure he hated me more...He drove 14 hours back and forth, imagine how much hatred he had built for me over the years.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2006, 04:39:36 PM »

I'm pretty sure he hated me more...He drove 14 hours back and forth, imagine how much hatred he had built for me over the years.
yeah but u didnt coin him TANNER or make a thread about how AC Slater is the Better AC... :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds