Author Topic: What Do You Guys Use To Shave?  (Read 697 times)

herpes

Re: What Do You Guys Use To Shave?
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2006, 09:40:24 PM »
you guys need to man up, i go raw... no raw doggy like i do with twistas sista but no shaving cream sometimes lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2006, 09:53:21 PM »
you guys need to man up, i go raw... no raw doggy like i do with twistas sista but no shaving cream sometimes lol

Dude, you're white...LOL.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2006, 09:55:18 PM »
clippers...no razor bumps.   :nawty:
It really helps? How long before that shit cleared up?

you cant get razor bumps using clippers.  i advise people with that curly, nappy, facial hair(anybody who isnt white or asian) to use trimmers instead of blades.  those bumps are so fuckin annoying, its disgusting.  and, you get a cool line when using clippers.

what you use sik?  does your beard grow in staright, or all curly and nappy and shiet?

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2006, 09:58:49 PM »
I got curly, nappy ass hair so my facial hair always gives me problems. That's why I just rock a beard, but trim it and keep it low.

I'ma look into some clippers though. No matter what kind of razor I use or how I shave, I still get fuckin razor bumps. It's a bitch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2006, 10:03:29 PM »
I just rock a beard, but trim it and keep it low.

I'ma look into some clippers though. No matter what kind of razor I use or how I shave, I still get fuckin razor bumps. It's a bitch.

you're just like my brother

sounds like it sucks man

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2006, 10:06:37 PM »
I got curly, nappy ass hair so my facial hair always gives me problems. That's why I just rock a beard, but trim it and keep it low.

dude, i have the exact curly, nappy hair.  go to a beaty salon, and get one of them clippers they use at them barber shops, you know them fine trimmers that are used to line yo hair in the back, and around the ears?  i got a cool as one for $40.  maybe be expensive, but once you buy it, you keep using it without any maintainance...or switching blades like the mach 3.

i gots a beard too, i keep my shit lookin sweet!   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2006, 10:38:59 PM »
lol i can never keep the same style

i gotta switch it up n get me a different look everytime

sometimes i gott the goatee, sometimes a full beard, sometimes a lined-out one, etc etc

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2006, 11:07:01 PM »

sometimes i gott the goatee, sometimes a full beard, sometimes a lined-out one, etc etc

Yea, I pretty much do mine at random as well...

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2006, 12:20:44 AM »

Same here because you never know when you'll end up in a police line-up. It would be a shame if they could identify you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2006, 02:29:01 AM »
just Barbasol and the disposable razors

shaving is easy as can be for me, I'm smooth as silk when done

SGV

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2006, 08:55:51 AM »
I use my clippers to shave. Obviously it doesn't leave you with a baby face, but it helps if you're going to use a blade to shave, after. It's a lot less hassle, IMO. I have real thick facial hair, so I'm always irritating my skin, but now that I use my clippers, that doesn't happen anymore.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2006, 09:08:01 AM »
Having a beard would solve the problem for sure but I have to be clean shaven for work related reasons.  I had a better shave today, I tried heating up my face first with a rag soaked with hot water, it's suppose to loose up the pours and make it easier.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2006, 12:54:27 PM »
i suggest you use an electric razor, i know it's not as good as manual razor but most people who have a sensitive skin use them. Personnaly i have a gillette mach 3 and i use the  blue gilette gel for sensitive skin. Then i parfume myself with swiss army or a polo aftershave

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2006, 12:56:50 PM »
Personnally I have a gillette mach 3 and i use the  blue gillette gel for sensitive skin.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2006, 01:02:37 PM »
also i always, if possible, shave after a good shower, it really makes a difference, the hair are more tender and the skin is smoother