Author Topic: 50 Cent gets soulful on new album  (Read 729 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent gets soulful on new album
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 04:00:27 AM »
You didnt like In My Hood, This Is 50, Im Supposed to Die 2night, Get In My Car, Ski Mask Way, Balitmore Love Thing, Ryder Music, Gunz Come Out, Position Of Power, I Dont Need Em, Hate It or love It and Outta Control remix ?

Each to his own I guess

Citizen-Y

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 05:38:42 AM »
You didnt like In My Hood, This Is 50, Im Supposed to Die 2night, Get In My Car, Ski Mask Way, Balitmore Love Thing, Ryder Music, Gunz Come Out, Position Of Power, I Dont Need Em, Hate It or love It and Outta Control remix ?

Each to his own I guess

=/  Nope, really a shame cause I really like Out of Control.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 07:15:10 AM »
I'd like to see 50 continue the Video's DVD concept like he did with the Massacre...

I still get high as shit  8) & play the Video's from time to time.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 02:24:16 PM »

Each to his own I guess

from those the only ones i dug were

in my hood.....3.5/5......nothing worth listening to again ever

im suppose to die tonight...4/5.......50 hook is sick....em comes with a nice beat.......again nothing worth listening 2 years after the massacre,

ski mask way..3..75/5........again nothing worth diggin up from a wack album 2 years later

hate it or live it 4.5/5......the game and 50 version is better, its the OG and it seems to fit mo...again nuttin worth listenin to me, its hella played out, if i hear it on a radio or someshit, aight, but i wouldnt bump that.

outta control, og and remix.....4.5 or 5/5??........argueable but bangers no doubt, but again, massacre is a wack album and theres nothing really worth me listening to it again.....

you think 50 sold all his records without causing controversy? without his beefs? piggy bank?lol.........50 makes hits and knows how to sell records.

and what you on about game only sells because of beefs??........music wise, games 1st album is just as good as 50's argueably better..but the same arguement could be said about 50's 1st album being better than games....2nd album there aint no comparison, everyone with any hiphop sense knows games album shits all over massacre.........groupies will be the only one who dont know about this......

about his 3rd album, i can only hope he has more guest outsides his camp......and 50 is the 1st person who knows that he gotta step up this time around, quit the singin, a few hooks is kool but no singin everyhook like some eminem bullshit, it is part of the reason why em is wack today and its about to ruin 50 is he just plans on doing all his own hooks singin .........having said all this i think 50 will either make a serious hit or a real wack peice......i hope he has little em influence, because everyone knows his ear for dope music is terrible

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 03:30:03 PM »
Its about how Game sould 350.000 with no hits. The only logical reason why he sold is ebcuase pf beefs and Interscope.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 03:35:12 PM »
Its about how Game sould 350.000 with no hits. The only logical reason why he sold is ebcuase pf beefs and Interscope.

Lol you just can't go in a Game thread without mentioning 50 or go in a 50 thread without mentioning Game can you? Get a life dude, you're looking pathetic now.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2006, 06:27:42 PM »
Translation: More singing like a bitch.

translation i aint buyin no more 50 albums. already regret buying massacre

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2006, 12:49:02 AM »

Lol you just can't go in a Game thread without mentioning 50 or go in a 50 thread without mentioning Game can you? Get a life dude, you're looking pathetic now.

No just pointing out the facts and double standards. The tables turned now and everything you said about 50, is happening to Game.

Youre just in denail  :-X

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2006, 02:34:48 AM »
^lol wtf are you talking about?

Translation: More singing like a bitch.

translation i aint buyin no more 50 albums. already regret buying massacre

actually yeah that is true  :-[

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2006, 04:08:40 AM »
50's own Rhythm&Gangsta?

Not really a fan of 50's, but he does put out some good songs

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2006, 09:40:27 PM »
after listening to game and jay-z's new albums, i sometimes ponder if 50 cent is still a mc or if he is just another puffy that uses rap as entertainment..

50 used to put out some bangers.. but then he kills shit with his pop-entertainment songs like "candy shop".  i dont know if iovine tells him to put that shit so he can appeal to a bigger fan base, but he needs to come back to putting out some real hip-hop, rap music.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2006, 10:41:55 PM »
I laugh when I see people argue with Detox is coming (Meho), the guy is 10x more intelligent then almost all of you. Seeing something unbiasedly is one of the highest qualities in a person. Learn how to do it quick.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2006, 10:44:43 PM »
I laugh when I see people argue with Detox is coming (Meho), the guy is 10x more intelligent then almost all of you. Seeing something unbiasedly is one of the highest qualities in a person. Learn how to do it quick.

How so? Because he's willing to take a bullet for 50? Fuck outta here.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2006, 03:43:11 AM »

How so? Because he's willing to take a bullet for 50? Fuck outta here.

Lol, classic example of getting butt hurt.

If you look at my posts you'll see I've never said anything completley biased. Sometimes perhaps a lil bit but not even close to what some others are doing.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2006, 04:48:54 AM »

still rockin your gunit thong it seems