Author Topic: The Game - The Doctors Advocate  (Read 6717 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game - The Doctors Advocate
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 10:04:24 PM »
Youre too nice with some of the ratings.'

T me tihs record is good consistent but lacks hit songs like..How we do, dreams, westsode story, higher, hate it or love it, put you on the game.

Its consistent tho i cant say anything bad about the record exept for maybe the song with Jamie foxx im not crazy about.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2007, 04:02:46 PM »
I agree on ur new rateings exactly, i fuckin love this album, i bump it all the time!!!

|2anda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 11:22:21 PM »
nice review almost has good as his first if not better _

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2008, 02:03:46 AM »
I Really Diggz Thiss Album... 8)

HEC

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 01:10:34 PM »
yeah this album is underrated, not as good as his first one though

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 01:28:10 PM »
not as good as his first one though
agreed.

this is not a bad album, but i don't like the concept of it.

i mean:

not to mention the the productions, the different voice.
i know that Dre is Game's idol, but the whole tribute thing is amaturistic to me.

an experienced executive producer is missed here; not necessarily dre.
when game says, after he dropped his 3rd album he has released 3 classics album i have to laugh.

HEC

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 02:46:15 PM »
agreed.

i mean:

i know that Dre is Game's idol, but the whole tribute thing is amaturistic to me.

when game says, after he dropped his 3rd album he has released 3 classics album i have to laugh.

exactly the first one had a theme to it and I thought he and 50 made a great team together, not to mention the Dre tracks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2008, 02:47:00 AM »
agreed.

i mean:

exactly the first one had a theme to it and I thought he and 50 made a great team together, not to mention the Dre tracks

yeah, the Game needs guidance even though he claims the opposite.

HEC

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2008, 07:47:03 AM »
I think if Game put away all the negative things such as the beefs and really concentrate on making music he really would be that much better off. I really like his voice and delivery when he is not trying to sound like Dre.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2008, 08:04:47 AM »
I think if Game put away all the negative things such as the beefs and really concentrate on making music he really would be that much better off. I really like his voice and delivery when he is not trying to sound like Dre.

i totally agree, i guess he somehow overlooked the track Big Ego's off of 2001  :laugh:

yeah his voice is raw, but his mind is screwed  :laugh:

about all the name dropping; i know it's his style, but maybe he can be a bit more creative with it, and create a certain structure for it for one particular song  ;)

HEC

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2008, 08:21:34 AM »

i totally agree, i guess he somehow overlooked the track Big Ego's off of 2001  :laugh:

about all the name dropping; i know it's his style, but maybe he can be a bit more creative with it, and create a certain structure for it for one particular song  ;)

yeah the man has alot of talent but your right his head is not in the right place, it's a shame what "The Doctor's Advocate" could have been :(

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2008, 08:26:45 AM »

yeah the man has alot of talent but your right his head is not in the right place, it's a shame what "The Doctor's Advocate" could have been :(

there were some topics about dre's involvement in the upcoming album. even if these rumors are true, i don't think he'll be the executive producer for the album though.
he may just produce a few songs.

offtopic, but fuck it.

HEC

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2008, 08:34:25 AM »

there were some topics about dre's involvement in the upcoming album. even if these rumors are true, i don't think he'll be the executive producer for the album though.

offtopic, but fuck it.

yeah I doubt he will have the time to executive produce the album anyway but a few Dre beats not out of the question, they may be Detox leftovers like the ones he gave Snoop for "No Limit Top Dogg"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2008, 08:36:13 AM »

offtopic, but fuck it.

yeah I doubt he will have the time to executive produce the album anyway but a few Dre beats not out of the question, they may be Detox leftovers like the ones he gave Snoop for "No Limit Top Dogg"

i hope he keeps the side projects for after detox indeed, no more delays please  :P again offtopic, but fuck it, i had to close the serious detox topic anyway.

HEC

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2008, 09:31:31 AM »

offtopic, but fuck it.

i hope he keeps the side projects for after detox indeed, no more delays please  :P again offtopic, but fuck it, i had to close the serious detox topic anyway.

agreed