Author Topic: Yukmouth and J-Diggs- I Don't Miss My Dogs (Yukmouth Dissing Numskull!)  (Read 661 times)

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
http://www.myspace.com/yukmouth
I Don't Miss My Dogs

Yuk goin at Numskull hella hard on this!(Yes, Yuk is beefin again, lol) Diggs is on here gettin at some nigga that used to be in the Romper Room gang. Low quality track, but very informative..

Edit:
Numskull responds!
http://www.myspace.com/sirdrankalot
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 11:52:43 AM by sonofisis »
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: Yukmouth and J-Diggs- I Don't Miss My Dogs (Yukmouth Dissing Numskull!)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 11:30:03 AM »
thats a bitch move by yuk here.. one or two of the things he said in the track, are a contradiction to what his said in interviews. track is pointless

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 11:35:44 AM »
thats a bitch move by yuk here.. one or two of the things he said in the track, are a contradiction to what his said in interviews. track is pointless
Example? I know he contradicted himself by beefing again but every thing he's saying in this track is basically true, harsh but true. If you from Oakland or know the history behind the Luniz you know what I mean.. And Numskull just keep on dissin that nigga for no reason anyways, Yuk should of been got at that nigga..

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 11:36:55 AM »
Didnt he recently said he was cool with him and they are going to do another luniz album?

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 11:41:53 AM »
Example? I know he contradicted himself by beefing again but every thing he's saying in this track is basically true, harsh but true. If you from Oakland or know the history behind the Luniz you know what I mean.. And Numskull just keep on dissin that nigga for no reason anyways, Yuk should of been got at that nigga..

well from what i remember from an artical interview involving yuk.. he talked about how he owed knum for helping him be what he is today, because it was knum who first got him into the scene and into writing in general and was his idea to form the luniz.. and basically said that without knum they'd be no yuk... like fair do's if there are problems between them but puttin out a diss track that goes back on few things hes said in past interviews is stupid too me.. and im a big yuk fan too.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 11:46:34 AM by Educated Thug »

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 11:42:46 AM »
Didnt he recently said he was cool with him and they are going to do another luniz album?

thats what i thought...

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 11:45:11 AM »
Yea, but ya'll gotta listen to what Yuk is sayin. He thought they were coo, but he keep dissin Yuk. He put out a new album(that obviously no one has ever heard) where he's dissin Yuk. Num just won't back off so Yuk is goin bad, it's simple as that..

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 11:45:47 AM »

thats what i thought...

yeh.. "operation skrillion" but god knows if it'll ever come to light.. first annouced that shit near to year n half before all this so called beef between them

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 12:01:47 PM »
YUK A LEGEND! ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

westkoastanostra

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 12:09:35 PM »
what a sad day in bay area hip hop   :'(

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 01:16:07 PM »
what a sad day in bay area hip hop   :'(

seriously. first the dogg pound now the luniz??

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2006, 06:32:16 PM »
^Niggas is always so quick to choose sides, lol..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2006, 09:14:08 PM »

For those of us who don't know...speak on it
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2006, 09:35:04 PM »

For those of us who don't know...speak on it
Better yet, why don't ya'll just have dubcnn schedule an Inteview with Yukmouth and have him break it down.. I'm not the nigga's spokes person, just a fan of his music and I happen to be from the town..