Author Topic: What kind of cigarrettes do you guys smoke?  (Read 622 times)

Samoan Enforcer

Re: What kind of cigarrettes do you guys smoke?
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 07:53:41 AM »
marijuana cigarettes

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2006, 01:44:02 AM »
do they sell cigarrettes from american companies in Canada?

yeah actually they do sell newports, thats all i know....

i don't smoke anymore. It's stupid

word up. i laugh at smokers now...

Isint it funy since may 31st the people who are outside the beras and clubs choking away lol

I started with export a blue then du maurier kingsize.

aahhhh du maurier's i haven't had one of those in a long time, there like the Marlboros of Canada lol!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2006, 04:40:55 PM »
the only cigs I enjoy are Marlboro 100s lights and Camels.. but being in Canada you cant get em here so I dont really smoke too often..

everlast1986

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2006, 08:48:39 PM »
anyone in da 818 wanna smoke a blunt tomorrow....hit me up...peaaaace

yeah sure thing  ::)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 12:34:04 AM »
i just quit last saturday, i'm almost goin on 1 week. shit is fuckin nuts...all my colleagues at work are wonderin what the fuck is wrong with me haha. i've heard the 1st week is the worst though, so i'm tryin to stay strong. my cigs were marlboro lights

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2006, 02:17:48 AM »
Only smoke when I drink and then I usually smoke Lucky Strike.

Is Camel any good? :D

kemizt

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2006, 02:20:40 AM »
i smoke marlboro lights and been cutting down lately to about 4-5 per day...even though i feel alot better when i dont smoke much throughout the day, i still need some from time to time...goddamn that nicotine...but i've seen some of the effects that smoking does to your body...like my co-worker who is about 30 years old...been smokin like for over 10 years...smokes about 1 pack a day...and the guy looks like he's fucking 45 years old, man i dont wanna be looking like that...guess all that smoking really makes you age ALOT faster...shit you gotta quit when your still young...

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2006, 03:42:09 AM »
i smoke marlboro lights and been cutting down lately to about 4-5 per day...even though i feel alot better when i dont smoke much throughout the day, i still need some from time to time...goddamn that nicotine...but i've seen some of the effects that smoking does to your body...like my co-worker who is about 30 years old...been smokin like for over 10 years...smokes about 1 pack a day...and the guy looks like he's fucking 45 years old, man i dont wanna be looking like that...guess all that smoking really makes you age ALOT faster...shit you gotta quit when your still young...

yeah man, you feel so much better even when all you do is cut back...keep it up! but yeah lookin older is one of my main concerns. shit, i just turned 21 and i barely get ID'd anywhere i go...shit sucks, i almost wanna make em look at my ID haha. but shit, it's bad enough as it is...i already have a receding hairline and shit. that prolly isn't from the cigs but still, it doesn't help me lookin any younger!

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2006, 04:10:12 AM »
 8)

i quit over year ago

but i use to smoke NEWPORTS

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2006, 03:03:54 PM »
been smokin dumauriers...for like 7 yrs now
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2006, 06:58:22 PM »
I hate smoking.  I used to smoke newport and marlbo light. I smoked for 2 years..and quit.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2006, 02:31:29 AM »

yeah man, you feel so much better even when all you do is cut back...keep it up! but yeah lookin older is one of my main concerns. shit, i just turned 21 and i barely get ID'd anywhere i go...shit sucks, i almost wanna make em look at my ID haha. but shit, it's bad enough as it is...i already have a receding hairline and shit. that prolly isn't from the cigs but still, it doesn't help me lookin any younger!

damn that sucks...well i guess to some people i look pretty young for my age (just turned 24)...i get ID'ed alot whenever i get cigs, but i could already tell that im aging faster then i should be...i cant keep smoking for too long...well good thing that u quit though...if you could last 3 days without smokin, u should be fine...good luck.

ecrazy

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2006, 02:38:52 AM »
I only smoke when im out at clubs or shows and drinking.....I smoke Kools Or Newports, My girl smokes on the regular though, she is always smoking Newports or Marlburo Menthol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2006, 12:32:19 PM »
Why do people smoke cigs? They taste like shit, smell like shit, make you smell/taste like shit, bad for you, addicting, DONT DO ANYTHING...What the fuck is the point? ESPECIALLY if you smoke weed, it makes no sense. What kind of cigarrette do I smoke?:

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2006, 01:49:37 PM »
Never touched a cigarette in my life and probably never will. I will smoke a cigar on occasion to celebrate though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE