Author Topic: What kind of cigarrettes do you guys smoke?  (Read 607 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: What kind of cigarrettes do you guys smoke?
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2006, 02:14:23 PM »
the kind with nicotine

The Best of 3 Worlds

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2006, 09:18:35 AM »
newport 100's

I need to quit.
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

Chief

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2006, 09:22:41 AM »
Why do people smoke cigs? They taste like shit, smell like shit, make you smell/taste like shit, bad for you, addicting, DONT DO ANYTHING...What the fuck is the point? ESPECIALLY if you smoke weed, it makes no sense. What kind of cigarrette do I smoke?:

tobacco's a drug just like alcohol/weed/crack... it just has mild effects compared to other drugs.

i smoke cig's automatically when i start working long hours or when i stop exercising, also as soon as i have a drink i need a smoke.. it really pisses me off, but i enjoy it, i dont know what it is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2006, 10:37:57 AM »
^^It's your blood feeling the need for nicotine. It's not a drug just like any other drug, other drugs get you high, cigs you smoke, choke, and nothing...There's a difference. And the physical additction as well, it's not just a mental thing like with weed...PeACe

Chief

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2006, 08:30:28 PM »
^even if i wasnt addicted i'd smoke em, just hardly as much  ;D

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2006, 11:05:32 PM »
Quit(again,quit once before for two years)) for 2+ weeks now...its hard like a mother fucker still

man i miss these bitches..
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 11:07:12 PM by ^ReLentLess^ Say's Fuck A Detox »

WestCoasta

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2006, 11:10:23 PM »
cigarettes = waste of money

weed = waste of money with benefits

Chief

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2006, 09:03:27 AM »
^i agree with that..

dont get me wrong, i love weed, i fuckn LOVE it... but smokin weed is a fuckin waste of time imo... it's counter productive.

weed get's in the way of my hustle, big time. when i start blazin i say fuck the world and remain quite satisfied chillin listening to tunes doing sweet fuck all.

and it's funny, because when i dont smoke weed i'm satisfied with life and dont want to smoke stay focused and motivated, but as soon as i smoke i'm like my life sucks compared to being high  ;D

fucked up situation  ;D  >:(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2006, 11:05:28 AM »
^^To me, weed is different. I do everything I gotta AND smoke weed at the same time...That's why I said, weed is pretty much like my cigarrette.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2006, 11:13:03 AM »
Once Again Marlboro Reds...gotta be puffin' on somethin when I dont have the weed...and when I'm high I smoke newports...enhances ur high  8)

SGV

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2006, 11:16:03 AM »
When I'm in Vegas I always get me a Cigar and some Marlboro Lights. Occassionally, when I'm out I'll grab some Black and Milds though.

I think people smoke Cigs for the same reason people smoke Weed and what have you: It feels good to them. It's not always about getting high for most people. It's about being able to relax.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2007, 12:34:52 AM »
^^^speaking of vegas haha...i was pretty much done with cigarettes before me and my boys decided to go on a trip to vegas. we planned out this week long vacation at the stratosphere. plus, seeing as we were 21, we knew it was gonna be insane. we drank every motherfuckin night, and i had the biggest nicotine urge EVER! everyone fuckin smokes down there i swear  ;D but, long story short, i went to vegas pretty much done with cigs, then i came back home addicted as fuck AGAIN.....shit is a vicious fucking cycle. i hate it! i think i'm gonna have a go at it again this week. wish me luck!

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2007, 12:43:52 AM »
Cigs are a waste of money. At least with weed you get the high. What do you get from smoking? A bitch of an addiction.

Okka

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2007, 02:04:00 AM »
Red Chesterfield 8)

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2007, 02:13:13 AM »
cigarettes are bad for ya health