Author Topic: Chavez uses Bush to win re-election  (Read 564 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Chavez uses Bush to win re-election
« on: November 26, 2006, 10:39:11 PM »
http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=worldNews&storyid=2006-11-26T225208Z_01_N26404107_RTRUKOC_0_US-VENEZUELA-ELECTION-CHAVEZ.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

He's telling his people ""On December 3 we're going to defeat the most powerful empire on earth by knockout."

It's complete madness.  And this is what annoys me the most about the leftist supports of Chavez.  The guy is every bit as manipulative as Bush.

He should be talking about social issues, economic issues, political freedoms, etc.

But instead he talks about "beating the Americans."  As if he is actually doign anything to us.

But the issue resonates with the people.  It helps him deflect the other issues.

He uses Bush just like Bush uses 9/11.  And frankly its obnoxious that so many morons support this guy.

AndrE16686

Re: Chavez uses Bush to win re-election
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 04:19:17 AM »
....polticians always spin shit at elections, it what they do, but Chavez IS standing up to the US by not selling out,

by keeping the oil and the economy nationalised he is saving his country from slavery to US companies.

South America needs this revolution.

Don't hate, congratulate.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 06:14:54 AM »
buy Citgo gas... VIVA CHAVEZ!!!

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 07:51:33 AM »
yes, it's a revolution. a private gas revolution. what a guy

Beelzebub

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 08:07:27 AM »

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 08:10:35 AM »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 10:17:00 AM »
....polticians always spin shit at elections, it what they do, but Chavez IS standing up to the US by not selling out,

by keeping the oil and the economy nationalised he is saving his country from slavery to US companies.

You don't know what you are talking about.  He's selling their oil at below market prices when desired to solidify his own political power.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 11:27:50 AM »

You don't know what you are talking about.  He's selling their oil at below market prices when desired to solidify his own political power.

the same thing saudi arabia has been doing for decades to appease you americans?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 11:44:32 AM »
^exactly but since this isnt an American politician everyone thinks its some special revolution, no the usual song and and dance. chavez is just gettin all preacher crazy with it and some dumb fucks here think he's a radical leader. talk about sheep, im a start a cult and enslave you bitches if all i have to do is talk like him

AndrE16686

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 04:14:50 PM »

the same thing saudi arabia has been doing for decades to appease you americans?

^exactly but since this isnt an American politician everyone thinks its some special revolution, no the usual song and and dance. chavez is just gettin all preacher crazy with it and some dumb fucks here think he's a radical leader. talk about sheep, im a start a cult and enslave you bitches if all i have to do is talk like him

Why i gotta spell it out all the time?  It's called nationalisation you rockapes, using your country's resources for the benefit of your own country, as opposed to selling off the Amazon rainforest and the country's oil to US companies, resulting in poverty, pollution and a vibrant cocaine trade (so add violence and oppression).

Chavez is selling oil to South America's neighbours at cheaper prices than he does to US companies. So what? Tell me, why do you care? Call it regional co-operation if it makes you feel any better. Fuck wit me.

And for sum reason my karma has just fallen....shame on yall making bitch moves
 :grumpy:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 04:32:55 PM by YGZ ZUSSs »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 04:17:39 PM »

God only knows, for some reason Chavez has become the devil in carnate lol, ask yourself thism is it better for the people of venezeula to be living under Chavez who has made noticeable differences to the overwhelmingly large % of the country which is very poor or for them to be living under a military dictatorship who was installed by the CIA as a puppet, the answer is obvious.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 04:24:20 PM by virtuoso »

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2006, 09:15:47 PM »

Why i gotta spell it out all the time?  It's called nationalisation you rockapes, using your country's resources for the benefit of your own country, as opposed to selling off the Amazon rainforest and the country's oil to US companies, resulting in poverty, pollution and a vibrant cocaine trade (so add violence and oppression).

Chavez is selling oil to South America's neighbours at cheaper prices than he does to US companies. So what? Tell me, why do you care? Call it regional co-operation if it makes you feel any better. Fuck wit me.

And for sum reason my karma has just fallen....shame on yall making bitch moves
 :grumpy:

i dont know what ur talkin about homey but after his re election see how the revolution continues to benefit his ppl and get back to us

AndrE16686

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 06:57:01 AM »

Under Chavez there is the very real possibility that Venezuela will become another Cuba (no ballllinnnn, less freedom, more equality, healthier more educated people) thats the most negative scenario. Apart from that, nationalising your oil is already very revolutionary and dangerous considering Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, etc, etc, have all been the target of CIA/US military action to keep oil under US control.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 07:15:10 AM by YGZ ZUSSs »

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2006, 07:00:26 AM »
he's another scumbag politician, not a hero

AndrE16686

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2006, 07:32:25 AM »
He may sling pathetic insults at Bush and get hyped up over Castroism, its all publicity and image making, behind that he is a scumbag making some good moves. For that id rather congratulate, then hate.