Author Topic: Police shoot dead African American groom on his buck's night, wound friends  (Read 459 times)

Samoan Enforcer

Re: Police shoot dead African American groom on his buck's night, wound friends
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 09:14:08 PM »
^says some fucker who takes pride in being iranian lol ;D
your people are worthless

Beelzebub

Re: Police shoot dead African American groom on his bucks night, wound friends
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 04:57:35 AM »

Hey read about Operation Ajax then come back with a useless response and then kill yourself.  You had no clue who the guy in my sig, why are you posting in this section ?

- Bee
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 05:00:02 AM by Beelzebub »

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 06:26:43 PM »

Dumb ass our 10,000 year old history defines everything you and your 400 year old country is all about.  Sit down junior....if our people and country is so worthless then why is everyone in the world is so interested in it??  Get off our dicks   ;)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 06:55:51 PM »

Dumb ass our 10,000 year old history defines everything you and your 400 year old country is all about.  Sit down junior....if our people and country is so worthless then why is everyone in the world is so interested in it??  Get off our dicks   ;)

Then why are you Iranians all moving to our country? You don't see Americans moving to Tehran do you?

Dumb bitch....

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 11:59:48 PM »
^^^ Dumb ass there are many americans in Iran and WE come here to use the system and make money.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2006, 05:17:45 PM »
^let me know when to start blastin. 

Well, it's 187 on the devil all day, every day, so feel free to buck some of them muh'fuckas whenever you feel like it.

The revolution begins when Allah tells us it is time.

Why would Allah need you to fight? Couldn't he just wipe out all the white people with a billion simultaneous lightining bolts?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2006, 07:25:41 PM »
by allah he means some nut job crackhead from 1970s new york
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2006, 07:30:43 PM »
the middle east :D

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2006, 07:38:15 PM »
crazy stuff....
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Narrator

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2006, 07:54:03 PM »
Why would Allah need you to fight? Couldn't he just wipe out all the white people with a billion simultaneous lightining bolts?

No.  Blackman is GOD.  We will bring about the revolution.  It is in our power to do so, to prove to ourselves that we have been emancipated from the mental slavery that the devil has used to imprison us.  And then CWalker and all the evil crackers like him will fall to the great rain of Kalashnikov rounds that will be unleashed upon them.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2006, 08:20:44 PM »

No.  Blackman is GOD.  We will bring about the revolution.  It is in our power to do so, to prove to ourselves that we have been emancipated from the mental slavery that the devil has used to imprison us.  And then CWalker and all the evil crackers like him will fall to the great rain of Kalashnikov rounds that will be unleashed upon them.

So then how will Allah give the word if all of you are Allah? and if it's taken this long already for all the blacks to come together that word may never come. Who exactly is going to give the message to the black men if the black men are the ones that have to send the message? You're telling me you are waiting to receive a message that you have to send to yourselves? No wonder black illegitimacy is close to 70% in the US. The close to 80% of whites from two parent married homes will destroy you in battle.

Narrator

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2006, 08:48:53 PM »
So then how will Allah give the word if all of you are Allah? and if it's taken this long already for all the blacks to come together that word may never come. Who exactly is going to give the message to the black men if the black men are the ones that have to send the message? You're telling me you are waiting to receive a message that you have to send to yourselves? No wonder black illegitimacy is close to 70% in the US. The close to 80% of whites from two parent married homes will destroy you in battle.

I don't think you understand.  When I say Blackman is GOD, that does not mean every brother is Allah.  It means that we are all divine beings with untapped mental and physical powers that have been forgotten due to white man's slavery imposed upon us.  But don't get it twisted; there is only one true Allah, and Clarance 13X was his prophet.  Allah speaks to all Blackmen, and when Judgment Day comes, we will know.

Also, whites have never had to fight something like what I'm about to unleash upon them.  Not on their own soil.  Trust me, they will not be ready for it.  But it will be a beautiful and glorious day.  Listen to RBX's song "No Time" to get a mental picture of what that day will be like.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2006, 09:14:25 PM »

I don't think you understand.  When I say Blackman is GOD, that does not mean every brother is Allah.  It means that we are all divine beings with untapped mental and physical powers that have been forgotten due to white man's slavery imposed upon us.  But don't get it twisted; there is only one true Allah, and Clarance 13X was his prophet.  Allah speaks to all Blackmen, and when Judgment Day comes, we will know.

Also, whites have never had to fight something like what I'm about to unleash upon them.  Not on their own soil.  Trust me, they will not be ready for it.  But it will be a beautiful and glorious day.  Listen to RBX's song "No Time" to get a mental picture of what that day will be like.

So where were all these untapped mental and physical powers when the white man invaded Africa in the first place? And again why can't the one true Allah take care of the whites himself?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2006, 09:22:05 PM »
^Lol you could ask those questions for your God too. God isn't there, deal with it. When they are coming for you, God won't be there to help you. That's just the fact. So where is your mighty God, who was powerful enough to create all this, yet can't keep a crackhead with an knife from stabbing the shit out of you?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Narrator

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2006, 09:22:40 PM »
So where were all these untapped mental and physical powers when the white man invaded Africa in the first place? And again why can't the one true Allah take care of the whites himself?

Yakub had already harnassed them, even before the grafted ones invaded.  White domination is only temporary.  After thousands of years, it is now time for the Original Man to take back the planet.

Allah is not a worldy entity.  It is not realistic to expect Allah to emancipate us from the devil, nor it is morally right.  We must free our own minds.