Author Topic: Police shoot dead African American groom on his buck's night, wound friends  (Read 490 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Police shoot dead African American groom on his buck's night, wound friends
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2006, 07:20:31 AM »
^Lol you could ask those questions for your God too. God isn't there, deal with it. When they are coming for you, God won't be there to help you. That's just the fact. So where is your mighty God, who was powerful enough to create all this, yet can't keep a crackhead with an knife from stabbing the shit out of you?

When have I ever said I expect God to come and help me when I am in trouble? I just live my life to the best of my ability and try my best to treat others as I want to be treated. I have never tried to convert anyone to Christianity and I never will. I don't even pretend to know what comes after death because I cannot know, nor can I find out. And despite the certainty of most atheists, science can never find out for sure either. Hell science couldn't even figure out if Pluto was a planet or not. A Christian isn't supposed to think he can understand the universe, it's the ones that buy into that Jewish mythology that think that.

And for the record I don't need God to keep a crackhead from stabbing the shit out of me. I'm 6'2'', 225 lbs, and well trained in wrestling and submission fighting. ;)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Police shoot dead African American groom on his buck's night, wound friends
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2006, 07:34:24 AM »
I'm just saying, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Being a true christian you're not in the position to ask questions like "And again why can't the one true Allah take care of the whites himself?"

Now of course, I also think that Xtra religion is bullshit, don't get it twisted.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin