Author Topic: 50 cent interview,disses game and dipset  (Read 834 times)

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
50 cent interview,disses game and dipset
« on: November 27, 2006, 02:09:35 AM »
s 50 Cent the man who we thought he was? First coming out with his first major album Get Rich Or Die Tryin' selling over 12 million to date. Then his second release The Massacre selling over 11 million to date, combined over 23 million on two albums. Not counting his soundtrack for his Get Rich Or Die Tryin' movie sold over a million. So whats changed for 50? After label mate The Game departing from G-unit, many rising beef, many think G-unit is slowly declining. After label mates like, Mobb Deep and pal Lloyd Banks both flopping one after another. Coming soon is 50 Cents third studio album, after Young Bucks, Buck The World and Hot Rod's, Fastlane. HHDX.com's Ronald Prince sat down with 50 a couple days ago to discuss many things. Including his next album, date of release, title, his label mates next albums and his controversal beef.

HHDX: Now thats 07 is getting closer, there is a question of when 50 Cent's next album is going to drop. Can you tell us when that is?

50: My album will be dropping the first quarter of 07, around February. After Buck's and Hot Rod's next albums.

HHDX: What about Olivia?

50: Olivia album will probably drop around mines. A little after my album.

HHDX: Whats been the big wait?

50: Well, her album changed. She started totally over. She's started her album Second Chance. Which is brand new, all the other songs off of Behind Closed Doors is gone. Like Twist It with Lloyd Banks, So Sexy, and Best Friend with myself.

HHDX: Oh, so whats your album all about. How far are you done with it.

50: Aw man, im about three-fourths done. Still gotta do finishing tracks for it.

HHDX: What can we expect from this album.

50: Aw man, another great album from myself. There will be more guests then usual. More than Get Rich Or Die Tryin' and Massacre. More outside the camp, and inside. And a newer sound to it.

HHDX: Whats the title of the album, and is it going to be a double disc?

50: Um, im not sure the title yet. I keep looking on the internet and I see all the rumored titles. Its funny man. And it looks like its going to be a double disc.

HHDX: Who's all going to be featured on the album?

50: All of G-unit. Banks, Buck, Tony, Mobb Deep. I got Olivia on there, M.O.P is on there, Spider Loc, possibly Mase. Lil Scrappy. From outside the camp, I dont wanna give to many names. But to list a short few, I got a joint LL Cool J, Ludacris. I got a track with me, eminem, and Dr. Dre all together, but I dont wanna tell to much [Laughs]. Im not even finished yet, so there could be more to come, I dont know.

HHDX: I heard two rumors. 1, that your making a maga-mix for one of your songs to compete with Game's One Blood Remixes. And 2, I heard that your getting a N.W.A track together, too.

50: [Laughs] Aw man. Im not letting anything outta the bag yet. Let me just tell you this, anything is possible.

HHDX: What do you got for production wise?

50: So far, I got a couple Dre tracks, a couple Eminem tracks. So far one Scott Storch, im trying to get back into the studio with him again for the album. Havoc's on there, Timbaland, Sha Money XL. I got a Lil Jon track on there with Buck and Scrappy on there, shit is crazy man.

HHDX: How did you get Dr. Dre on your album, and on Game's album there wasnt Dr. Dre on it at all.

50: The reason Dre wasnt on his because I didnt work on it. The deal was, me and Dre work on it, Game didnt want me working on it, so Dre didnt work on it. It was either both of us, or neither. Dre knew that. Game just goes around talking about shit he doesnt even know.

HHDX: So you were willing to work with Game again.

50: No no no. It was like this. Me and Dre were suppose to be the Executive Producers on the album, so we were going to make money off the the album, Game didnt want that. So we decided to get Game off of Aftermath, he went to Geffen, thats it.

HHDX: So Game was kicked off of Aftermath.

50: Thats what I said. But yo, let me tell you something man.

HHDX: [Laughs] Yeah.

50: If Game can do well without Dre on this upcoming record, then he'll prove something. He didnt do it in The Documentary. He had me and dre with him. Look at his first three records he put out. Westside Story, produced by Dre and featuring me, How We Do, produced by Dre and featuring me. Hate It Or Love It featuring me, produced by Cool & Dre. Ya know, he had heavy hitters on his first 3 singles. Thats what made him move units. Me and Dre. Then he came out with Dreams way after his album dropped. All that record did was keep his name in the streets. Then he put out Put You On The Game, after he got kicked outta G-unit, and what happened, it didnt do shit.

HHDX: Yeah. But One Blood did pretty good. Let's Ride didnt do that great, but One Blood did alright.

50: Yeah, that was a street single. Ya know? Look at Disco Inferno, that went beyond anything One Blood has done. Did you know one blood doesnt even have a chorus? He doesnt know how to make a hit record, he cant write a hook so he just has some nigga in the back round yelling one blood the whole time. [Laughs] Ya know? Its pathetic, he's pathetic.

HHDX: Can we expect a disses on the album, towards Game along with the others?

50: You can expect a couple diss tracks on there.
HHDX: I hear that Lloyd Banks is dropping a new mixtape, More Money In The Bank Part. 5. And I hear that there will be alot of disses towards game. I also heard Yayo say your going to Ja Rule Game.

50: [Laughs], just go out and buy it. You wont be dissapointed if you think that there is disses on there. [Laughs] And if I want to Ja Rule Game, I could easily do it. I got too much material for that little nigga man. He'll be over soon.
HHDX: Well I heard Game on Wendy Williams talking greasy saying that G-unit is done?

50: [Laughs] Oh I didnt see that. It doesnt matter, next week he'll probably be on the radio saying he wants to squash the beef.

HHDX: Do you think G-unit is winning the beef with Game?

50: What beef? Man we havent even put out a serious diss track towards that nigga man. I put out my joint, which I chopped that shit up quick, like it was a freestyle. Ya know? He had to put out like 3 mixtapes, a DVD and all this shit to make a point. He wasted 300 Bars on me and my crew. Nigga ill put out 1 bar and get the job done. But look at it this way. His debut album, what did he sell his first week? He went over gold or something, I went 800K. What was his total 5 milli. I went 12 milli. What about out second record, what has he done his first week? 300K. Nigga I went 1 mill my first week! I went 11 milli total. Is he gonna even get past 1 million on this whole record? I doubt it. If he wants to talk about numbers we'll do it.

HHDX: Yeah, you speaking the truth.

HHDX: What do you think of Buck's new album? Have you heard it yet?

50: Aw man, his record is crazy man, ya know. He's got a great lineup of producers with some great features.

HHDX: Are you on it, other than Do It Myself?

50: Yeah, there's a record with, Me and Buck on a Dre track.

HHDX: Whoa. Yeah, I was feeling that Do It Myself record.

50: Yeah, Buck is bringing that heat for this album man. Be ready for that!

HHDX: So i've heard your signing alot of movie roles. You've got Home Of The Brave coming out.

50: Yeah I got that coming out with Samuel L. Jackson, Jessica Biel. I also got a new movie where im a boxer, called The Dance. With Nicholas Cage.

HHDX: When's that coming out?

50: Im not sure, we havent even started filming yet. We still got to do a couple things, then we'll start filming and shit. My guess is late 07.

HHDX: I also hear you signed to do a movie with Robert De Niro.

50: Yeah, its called New Orleans. Takes place after Katrina. Its gonna be fun man.

HHDX: I was listening to a interview with Young Buck on SHADE 45, and he was getting upset with Lil Wayne, and says that he started a war with them. Anything you gotta say about that?

50: Anything Buck does, im with him 100 percent. He was there when I ended Ja Rule, so ill be with him when he ends other niggas.

HHDX: Also whats with this Dipset situation?

50: Man, I take this Dipset shit as a joke man. Its nothing big, they dont want problems man. First I hear Jimmy on G-unit radio talking like G-unit and them are friends and shit. Then I hear him in a interview saying Yayo is a hater and shit. I dont know man.

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
Re: 50 cent interview,disses game and dipset
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 02:16:17 AM »
FUCK 50  :D :D

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 02:51:10 AM »
"next week he'll probably be on the radio saying he wants to squash the beef."

^i wouldn't doubt it

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 02:51:26 AM »
I hope Dipset, Game and Lil Wayne release a mixtape and grand slam his ass no homo

The Maestro

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 02:59:48 AM »
HHDX: Do you think G-unit is winning the beef with Game?

50: What beef? Man we havent even put out a serious diss track towards that nigga man. I put out my joint, which I chopped that shit up quick, like it was a freestyle. Ya know? He had to put out like 3 mixtapes, a DVD and all this shit to make a point. He wasted 300 Bars on me and my crew

He sumed up this whole Game beef right there.

His album looks heated, just no Oliva and Mase please.

Cant wait for Bucks album too.

And fuck 50 and Game for talking about sells all the time.

AndrE16686

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 04:49:25 AM »
Could not give a lazy shit about shady or gunit.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 09:02:30 AM »
50 cent and game are so alike its funny. drama queens

everlast1986

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 09:36:01 AM »
Those movies sound pretty good. Can't wait for what the Deniro film is going to be like.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 09:40:57 AM »
I thought i read on the allhiphop forums that this interview was fake? ???

Raphael

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 11:40:51 AM »
50: Yeah, that was a street single. Ya know? Look at Disco Inferno, that went beyond anything One Blood has done. Did you know one blood doesnt even have a chorus? He doesnt know how to make a hit record, he cant write a hook so he just has some nigga in the back round yelling one blood the whole time. [Laughs] Ya know? Its pathetic, he's pathetic.
again with the hooks

westkoastanostra

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 01:38:29 PM »
50 just mad at game....his next album is gonna suck...i aint expecting anything new just some singin BS

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2006, 01:40:42 PM »
WTF, did The Massacre really sell pretty much the same amount of units GRODT did?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 01:51:40 PM »
GRODT sold 6.5 millions in USA, Massacre did 5 millions. Massacre also had only 4 singles, Mariah had like 7 and sold the same as 50.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 01:54:28 PM by Detox is not not coming... »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 02:08:17 PM »
50: If Game can do well without Dre on this upcoming record, then he'll prove something. He didnt do it in The Documentary.
:D

His debut album, what did he sell his first week? He went over gold or something, I went 800K. What was his total 5 milli. I went 12 milli.
50 Cent said in the dubcnn interview that Game sold almost 4 million, now he is saying 5 million. Contradicting himself like The Game.

Nice interview. It's kind of sad that 50 Cent wants to continue beefing on his albums. Just further proves he can't beat anyone in a real lyrical battle. The album has the potential to be really good with some of those producers, guest spots, etc. but I don't see why 50 Cent needed to make it a double album. More plaques I guess.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 02:11:05 PM »
50: If Game can do well without Dre on this upcoming record, then he'll prove something. He didnt do it in The Documentary.
:D

His debut album, what did he sell his first week? He went over gold or something, I went 800K. What was his total 5 milli. I went 12 milli.
50 Cent said in the dubcnn interview that Game sold almost 4 million, now he is saying 5 million. Contradicting himself like The Game.

Nice interview. It's kind of sad that 50 Cent wants to continue beefing on his albums. Just further proves he can't beat anyone in a real lyrical battle. The album has the potential to be really good with some of those producers, guest spots, etc. but I don't see why 50 Cent needed to make it a double album. More plaques I guess.

The correct term is "attention whore". Notice the pattern with 50s beefs ? If he disses someone its

a)on his album

b) he promotes the shit out of it