Author Topic: FFS Steve Bennett...just been at the Bolton Chelsea match...  (Read 119 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
FFS Steve Bennett...just been at the Bolton Chelsea match...
« on: November 29, 2006, 03:08:51 PM »
gutted we didnt get a point out of the game, we held them well first 20-25, sustained a good spell of theirs up til half time then four mins into *injury* time they nick a corner in (bad defending ill grant you) but SHIT the second half every decision went against us; every call - i mean shit it got ridiculous!!  >:(

a gutted wanderers fan :(

but still, in fourth, just need a good run starting next weekend...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: FFS Steve Bennett...just been at the Bolton Chelsea match...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 04:49:53 PM »
Losing to Chelsea is something to be expected tho no matter who you are.

Sounds like things didn't go your way tho, tough break.
NO MORE WAR

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 04:54:18 PM »
Pretty boring game, if you ask me. Chelsea controlled it, but yes, Bolton didn't play bad.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 08:01:04 PM »
As Mac10 says, getting anything against chelsea is a bonus, but then again, the Reebok is a very hard place to go, you wont see many hammerings up there.

And Rud, how do Bolton fans feel about Diouf? I know everyone else does, but i despise the guy and would find it hard to support him even if he was in my team. But then again he does the business...wots ur thoughs?

The Maestro

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 12:29:40 AM »
He's a Bolton legend amonsgt fans tbh...i was VERY dubious when we signed him and wouldve been happy to see the back of him after the spitting incident BUT...since then its like he's changed completely, his game hasn't, if anything its improved and often the most passionate player on the pitch - but his temprement seems to have mellowed and he revels in the hate he gets at grounds and as long as he keeps his head down and makes headlines for his and our football then i'll stay happy!

Yea of course getting anything against Chelsea is always going against the grain, if our finishing had been clinical it would have been 1-1 at least no doubt, we created chances in the 2nd half and pushed Chelsea back...but they play their own half well, passing out of trouble and tactically frustrating teams....

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network