Author Topic: meech wells and drastik of tha boondoks in tha lab heating shit up next up!  (Read 825 times)

MEECH WELLS

yall can exspect another hot mc out of my camp 2 hit yall wit a mixtape called next up ths ngga is flame yall probally herd him on bood cuzzins hosted by dj warrior plus he was on all my tapes i dropped watch out for ths ngga he is tha business wit tha flows!   www.myspace.com/meechwells   www.myspace.com/drastikbdg
NEW WEST HONCHO

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
THATS RIGHT 8)

Rod

• Lil Geezy
Boondok Gangsta's!!!!!! In a Zone with my big homie Meech......what it do!!! We in the lab mixin' up a pot of that bomb, keep a look-out for us...WE COMIN!!! LET'S WEST RIDE ON'UM

Visualize what you can't see

• Muthafuckin' OG
Boondok Gangsta's!!!!!! In a Zone with my big homie Meech......what it do!!! We in the lab mixin' up a pot of that bomb, keep a look-out for us...WE COMIN!!! LET'S WEST RIDE ON'UM
good lookin homie. keep doin what u doin  8)

ryan

• Lil Geezy
that drastik aint no joke on the microphone....that verse on that heat you up is stupid..i am looking forward to team up with my nigga meech wells and blowing that nigga up Peace Ryan

MEECH WELLS

THS IS A REAL SPITEN MC WIT THA RITE ATTITUDE YALL GNNA FEEL MY NGGA!
NEW WEST HONCHO

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
Drastik & Meech Wells is that brandnew Westcoast gangsta shit! Dont sleep on this new westcoast sound comming from that IN A ZONE SET.............Chuuuch! www.myspace.com/meehwells - www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
he told me about this a lil while back, cant wait to hear what yall cook up

MEECH WELLS

yeah rud is gnna put a couple up 2 remind evrybody wht my ngga comin wit so look out for tht! 2mmrow
NEW WEST HONCHO

inazone

• 'G'
yeah rud is gnna put a couple up 2 remind evrybody wht my ngga comin wit so look out for tht! 2mmrow

shit sounds hot...looking foward to this. i wonder when it drops.

inazone

• 'G'
Re: meech wells and drastik of tha boondoks in tha lab heating shit up next up!
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2006, 07:20:55 PM »
jsut heard that stylust remix song with bad azz and kokane (or someone who soudns like kokane lol)

drastik is really good, smooth voice...i am really look fward to his stuff.

JUST MAKE SURE HE GETS THE RIGHT BEATS! SMOOTH WEST COAST GANGSTA FUNK! AND GANGSTA SHIT!

DRASTIK LETS DO THIS!

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 09:39:18 PM »
jsut heard that stylust remix song with bad azz and kokane (or someone who soudns like kokane lol)

drastik is really good, smooth voice...i am really look fward to his stuff.

JUST MAKE SURE HE GETS THE RIGHT BEATS! SMOOTH WEST COAST GANGSTA FUNK! AND GANGSTA SHIT!

DRASTIK LETS DO THIS!
no problem got some smooth gangsta shit and some hard gangsta shit we gone mix it up!
NEW WEST HONCHO

BaldyLoc

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 09:55:22 PM »
Ya you better get sum of that shit from Baldyloc!! last time he hooked up wit Drastik it wuz Death do Us part!!!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2006, 12:19:44 AM »
ill be dropping two tracks later!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network