Author Topic: Jay-Z does 700K, Snoop does over 250K, 2Pac sells 164K and The Game falls behind  (Read 1811 times)

thisoneguy360

Too bad for Game, but he's already rich as fuck anyways, and he's probably laughing his ass off at all the groupies that bought 8 albums

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
last week: 378,936

this week: 138,372

total: 517,308

so how much has game sold worldwide so far?...

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i found a website that shows sales for game's album world wide.
but its last week's sales.

http://www.geocities.com/inthitlists/albums.htm

debuts at no.1 on the world charts, selling 433 600 copies

selling 378,000 in the U.S. & around 55,000 in the rest of the world.

d-nice

Now we will see how much Geffen and Game promote and back the album. If they drop multiple singles and are smart about it, they will see good sales.

Snoop is doing his thing. Almost 300k with a dead in the water 1st single and another that only has been out a couple of weeks is good. But he also is Snoop Dogg and he had a good media blitz around him.

The 2pac situation is finally starting to catch up. I think people are growing tired of the remixed albums but it will be interesting to see the shelf life of this album. Gotta drop another single. Playa Cardz Right Male and Female combined into 1 video would blow up IMO. Have it like Luda & Keisha Cole are having a conversation about relationships and have Pac be the friend trying to keep it together. The shit would work.

But 3 west coast albums in the top 20 of the charts is still damn good.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 05:00:55 PM by d-nice »

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Geffen better promote doctors advocate because its the best cd out of snoops and jay's not saying their cds were not good but game should outsell them

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Game needs a nakid picture of Mya inside his cover.

but yea, i think phillyboy is somewhere laughin right now.  Game really needs to push a good single...which i just dont see, IMO.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
i can't believe jay sold 700,000+ records...that shit is fucking ridiculous :o what makes me fuckin pissed is that all his sales were based on straight hype of his comeback. 80% of the tracks on his album fucking suck. people really irk me sometimes. they'll go out and support a lying multi-millionaire by buying his "comeback" cd when there is plenty of fresh talent out there that is hungry as fuck. why not bootleg jay and buy albums from cats that actually deserve it? shit makes me mad...

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
well, game's documentary did more in the first week than the DA does in 2 weeks...  :-X

who cares if he sells way more than banks... banks ain't shit ... he sells way more than ICP, does that make it great? no, it doesnt.

Just two years ago banks was a 1.5 million cd in sales cat, but you say now he aint nothin. get the fuck out of here wit that shit. Plus outside of songwriting banks is killin fif and everyone else in bitch unit.  I would like to see boo boo curtis with out the backing of the white boy and his trl fan base he brings wit him. you damn well know what kind of numbers he would have put up on his first to albums. if game had of stayed wit bitch unit he would have bricked just like lloyd, mobb deep, yayo and what the rest are going to do.  the only one that will sale in g-unit is boo boo, and his numbers are not going to be as good as his last two.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 06:51:21 PM by dopeascanbe »

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
i can't believe jay sold 700,000+ records...that shit is fucking ridiculous :o what makes me fuckin pissed is that all his sales were based on straight hype of his comeback. 80% of the tracks on his album fucking suck. people really irk me sometimes. they'll go out and support a lying multi-millionaire by buying his "comeback" cd when there is plenty of fresh talent out there that is hungry as fuck. why not bootleg jay and buy albums from cats that actually deserve it? shit makes me mad...
very fucken true!!!!!

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sucks donkey balls for game

sucks?  gold in 2 weeks aint bad...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ask Game, he'll tell you he's disappointed with those numbers

it sucks for Game and that's just the fact... just because a lot of rappers would be happy with those numbers doesnt mean Game will be happy, don't be so ignorant.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

~Lucien~

game sold 601,356 world wide

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
Game Already Gold?

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!

it sucks for Game and that's just the fact... just because a lot of rappers would be happy with those numbers doesnt mean Game will be happy, don't be so ignorant.

I think your missing the point he may be disappointed wit the sells....but he will go platinum and at the end of the day.....disappointed or not.....that's not bad.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!

most hiphop albums have trouble going gold these days...the fuck are u talking about?  and your talking as if you know game personally or something...  ???