Author Topic: What's Ya Myspace??  (Read 852 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What's Ya Myspace??
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2006, 07:00:17 PM »
all i want to know is why a white dude has a doo rag on for? don't black dudes wear that to protect their waves in their hair?

I'm half mexican...and I dont wear them regularly...usually wear em under hats...or wave caps under hats...to stash weed

youre so cool.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2006, 07:01:11 PM »
all i want to know is why a white dude has a doo rag on for? don't black dudes wear that to protect their waves in their hair?

I'm half mexican...and I dont wear them regularly...usually wear em under hats...or wave caps under hats...to stash weed

youre so cool.

I know...

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2006, 07:02:12 PM »

youre so cool.
LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2006, 09:26:11 PM »
Have you guys noticed every white boy that thinks he's ghetto claims he's half Mexican? That might not be in your case Trey but so many fukn white boys across town be saying that shit. I didn't know it was thing cool thing to be latino.

rik

« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2006, 09:27:29 PM »
^ Fuck beaners

Sparegeez

« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2006, 09:29:01 PM »
Chivas!

rik

« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2006, 09:29:58 PM »

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2006, 09:30:51 PM »
Have you guys noticed every white boy that thinks he's ghetto claims he's half Mexican? That might not be in your case Trey but so many fukn white boys across town be saying that shit. I didn't know it was thing cool thing to be latino.

lol nah...I am half mexican...but I know dis white girl that has blond hair...blue eyes, talks like a white girl...dressing all white...hurley...abercrombie...etc...and she says she's puerto rican...but I'm not frontin'...I'm half mexican...

Sikotic™

« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2006, 09:33:03 PM »
Have you guys noticed every white boy that thinks he's ghetto claims he's half Mexican?
LMAO, yup. So true.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2006, 09:37:00 PM »
and another thing....I never said I was ghetto...think whatchu want...I don't care LoL

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2006, 09:53:25 PM »
ok i think this is startin to go in a bad direction, i don't see why anyone would claim that they are a certain heritage when there not, so i don't see why he would, get off his nuts.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2006, 09:57:08 PM »
ok i think this is startin to go in a bad direction, i don't see why anyone would claim that they are a certain heritage when there not, so i don't see why he would, get off his nuts.

thankz homie...for real, Im not claimin' anything I'm not lol

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2006, 05:31:07 AM »
Have you guys noticed every white boy that thinks he's ghetto claims he's half Mexican?
LMAO, yup. So true.
just like that gangbangers fourm

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2006, 10:40:24 AM »
LMAO, yup. So true.
just like that gangbangers fourm
yeah, that shit was hillarious!

kemizt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2006, 01:02:16 PM »

lol nah...I am half mexican...but I know dis white girl that has blond hair...blue eyes, talks like a white girl...dressing all white...hurley...abercrombie...etc...and she says she's puerto rican...but I'm not frontin'...I'm half mexican...

I know a white girl who is maddd cool but sometimes she be sayin' shes puerto rican cuz that's what her babysitter was when she was like 3.

People you are who you are, be happy wit it.