Author Topic: when was the last time you checked for h.i.v.?  (Read 362 times)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
Re: when was the last time you checked for h.i.v.?
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 01:02:51 AM »
i got tested back in april. shit was cheap and well worth the peace of mind  ;) get it done!

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 02:11:58 AM »
i got tested back in april. shit was cheap and well worth the peace of mind  ;) get it done!
st8 up.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

westkoastanostra

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2006, 10:10:08 AM »
back in june i got tested..... ;D   

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2006, 05:49:00 PM »
last year i was getting a miny operation on my eye so,the doctor was injecting shit into it.after he finished the dump mothufucker stabbed himself with syringe .he called me 2 weeks later begging me to have the hiv test cause he was scared and shit.he paid for it anyway.

LOL sounds like the egyptian doctors are really up to par  ;D
that shit was in montreal ,in even people don't even need to worry about hiv it almost non existant,but u weren't wrong about the egyptians doctor part ,my cousin survived a car crash then got killed by doctors reparing his jaw a month later
United Arab States

Chief

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 09:43:19 PM »
last year i was getting a miny operation on my eye so,the doctor was injecting shit into it.after he finished the dump mothufucker stabbed himself with syringe .he called me 2 weeks later begging me to have the hiv test cause he was scared and shit.he paid for it anyway.

LOL sounds like the egyptian doctors are really up to par  ;D
that shit was in montreal ,in even people don't even need to worry about hiv it almost non existant,but u weren't wrong about the egyptians doctor part ,my cousin survived a car crash then got killed by doctors reparing his jaw a month later

damn, sorry to hear that.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2006, 02:39:48 AM »
hiv tests are nothin....the tests i hate are the ones where they stick the q tip up your dick hole

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2006, 01:56:05 PM »
I haven't fucked any crackheads in the last 6 months, so it ain't necessary.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2006, 06:16:04 PM »
hiv tests are nothin....the tests i hate are the ones where they stick the q tip up your dick hole

Yep those blow. I had mine done in college and the doctor was like "Does that hurt?"  and I'm thinking 'What the fuck do you think you're shoving a fucking toothpick inside my dick, shit ain't natural."  That experience was enough to ensure i never went raw again. 

Chief

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2006, 01:16:21 AM »
^why did they put a toothe pick in your dick?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2006, 12:27:58 PM »
I haven't fucked any crackheads in the last 6 months, so it ain't necessary.
if you ever fucked a bitch raw, then get tested, otherwise u got a false sense of security.  lets put it this way, we dont know how many times these bitches fuck on the regular, a lot of them are habitual cheaters, so id get checked just to make sure.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2006, 12:52:27 PM »

Yep those blow. I had mine done in college and the doctor was like "Does that hurt?"  and I'm thinking 'What the fuck do you think you're shoving a fucking toothpick inside my dick, shit ain't natural."  That experience was enough to ensure i never went raw again. 
i know..hate that experience.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]