Author Topic: Sick mormons have sex with underage girls  (Read 246 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sick mormons have sex with underage girls
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 07:08:37 PM »
Haha a lot of these republicans are paedophiles, that's according to Wayne Madsen, not saying he must be right but it would not surprise me to learn it was true. This is his website if anyone wants to check it out http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/ this is a better link http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/index.php
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 07:21:01 PM by virtuoso »

Bohem

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 07:37:50 PM »
More than one wife sounds dope though.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 01:56:29 AM »
lets be honest how many of us havent had our dicks sucked by a 15 year old in the back of the bus, on a six hour ride to an away track meet? then her little sister 2 months later?

herpes

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 04:24:48 AM »
More than one wife sounds dope though.
no it dont.... thats more having to deal with a broad bitching and complaing.... one wife is too many

dexter

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 08:57:14 AM »
Haha a lot of these republicans are paedophiles, that's according to Wayne Madsen, not saying he must be right but it would not surprise me to learn it was true. This is his website if anyone wants to check it out http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/ this is a better link http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/index.php
HOMOS

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2006, 07:39:55 PM »
lets be honest how many of us havent had our dicks sucked by a 15 year old in the back of the bus, on a six hour ride to an away track meet? then her little sister 2 months later?

mine was 11

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2006, 08:51:12 PM »
Interesting how these topics with "sick mormons" in the title always come up around the time I make a post or two on this portion of the dubcc site.  That is SO fuckin' Ironic!  It's almost like it's planned or something.  NAH, I can't possibly be *THAT* important that people I've never heard of would remember a small little piece of info about me years later. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 12:55:03 AM »

it's like i always say if there's grass on the field...PLAY BALL, and hey if it can bleed it can breed!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 07:09:09 AM »
Interesting how these topics with "sick mormons" in the title always come up around the time I make a post or two on this portion of the dubcc site.  That is SO fuckin' Ironic!  It's almost like it's planned or something.  NAH, I can't possibly be *THAT* important that people I've never heard of would remember a small little piece of info about me years later. 

you're a mormon?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 11:19:43 AM »

:o what is this confessions of the paedophiles?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 03:47:56 AM »
sick black men like michael jackson have sex with underage boys. blacks are disgusting

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 09:33:36 PM »

lmao seen