Poll

Whatchu thinK? Is it civil war or insurgent Al-Qaeda causing the drama in Iraq?

Al-Qaeda and 'insurgents'
Sunni v Shiite Civil War

Author Topic: Civil war in Iraq or a campaign by Al-Qaeda?  (Read 128 times)

AndrE16686

Civil war in Iraq or a campaign by Al-Qaeda?
« on: November 29, 2006, 02:46:08 AM »
Iraqi survey groups and observers say that Iraq is on the brink of civil war, if not already.

However, Bush continues to blame Al-Qaeda and 'insurgents' for the escalating violence.

Bush is taking the line that it is the insurgent terrorists who are the main cause of the violence in Iraq, which implies that forces outside Iraq, and therefore, beyond US influence in Iraq ( and beyond Bushes control) are responsible for the mounting shitstorm.

What do yall think?

Is it Dr. Osama's crew instigating violence in Iraq, or Muslims carrying out tit-for-tat killings between each other in the tradition of terrorism?

« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 02:51:42 AM by YGZ ZUSSs »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Civil war in Iraq or a campaign by Al-Qaeda?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 03:26:35 AM »
I think it was an american general accidentally let the cat out of the bag on this one I am not sure what his name was but I do remember him saying or at least admitting on television news that only 10% are foreign fighters. It is full blown civil war but it's what the "coalition wanted" it's what the british empire employed successfully for hundreds of years and only as recently as a few days ago Olmert was full of praise for the coalitions efforts in Iraq. I mean sure there are some genuine terrorists there but you also have to consider the incredible and frankly bizarre spin which has been put on this, there was no terrorists in Iraq before the illegal invasion, yet as soon as they blew the shit out of the country, killed several hundred thousand iraqis and deposed the leader they knew full well it would create terrorism, so it's a self fulfiling prophecy. Though I think it's deeper than that also, do you not remember the story a few months ago about the SAS soliders who were disguised as iraqis, who were arrested for shooting iraqi police? subsequently the coalition attacked the prison in which they were being held but the point is I think some of this terrorism is being instigated by the "good guys". A notable comparison is that when irgun bombed the king david hotel they were dressed as arabs to lead the people into believing it was arabs who bombed and killed british soldiers, and jewish and arab civilians.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 07:09:55 AM by virtuoso »

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 07:04:19 AM »
2nd Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur      06:41:58 AM     Viewing the topic **THE PLATINUIM THREAD EVERY SINGLE VIDEO LINK I HAVE FOR ZSHARE +100 LINK***.

Allah will be most displeased with him

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 08:05:24 PM »
I hate to say this but: If U.S. Troops ain't gonna accept their lost, I rather see them all wiped out.  I know what I just said is cruel and stupid, but shit, you don't stay there when it's not possible to win. I say..this is straight out civil war and it should.  Why? Because it is what it is.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 05:52:26 AM »
I can't believe Bush is pulling the Al-Qaeda card on this one. Everybody knows they were pushed into a civil war by coalition presense