Author Topic: ...:::Passthewire.com Exclusive Chino Grande Video:::...  (Read 660 times)

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
Re: ...:::Passthewire.com Exclusive Chino Grande Video:::...
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2006, 05:33:53 PM »
SEN DOG IS ANOTHER BLOOD NO?
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2006, 05:35:08 PM »
SEN DOG IS ANOTHER BLOOD NO?

Yeah thats what i heard . and if they are they are from the same hood were i stay at "Neighborhood Swans bloods"

SGV

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2006, 05:38:28 PM »
Sen is afro Latino and he's down with Snoop and B beyond the rap shit. He knows them as people. So seeing as he's able to look at this from both point of views, his opinion is valid.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2006, 05:40:42 PM »
Sen is afro Latino and he's down with Snoop and B beyond the rap shit. He knows them as people. So seeing as he's able to look at this from both point of views, his opinion is valid.

Next time "mr know it all" find out more about them and insult them by calling them mexicans ....shit you fit in with them people that call any latino mexican .

So no they are No vato so i dont think they know how chino realy feels . and i do respect Sen dog's opinion and i will like to read it .

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2006, 05:44:21 PM »
Really? Well you don't know which artist I'm talking about, so you wouldn't know if that's the case or not.

I just hung with Sen Dog, I have his statement right in front of me. Ill be posting his opinion soon.

When you gonna drop Sen Dogs statement?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 10:36:13 AM by Will-I-Die »

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2006, 05:45:01 PM »
I think the only people that have something to say is the mexicans in L.A.

He was mocking a mexican accent in the song just like saigon was mocking mexicans wit how he was dressed.  Just like Omar Cruz had something to say about it, Chino has something to say about the snoop dogg song.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2006, 05:45:42 PM »
I think the only people that have something to say is the mexicans in L.A.

He was mocking a mexican accent in the song just like saigon was mocking mexicans wit how he was dressed.  Just like Omar Cruz had something to say about it, Chino has something to say about the snoop dogg song.

Exactly .

SGV

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2006, 05:46:44 PM »
I never said they were vatos so who you calling Mr Know It All? Simply put, Sen reps for "vatos" just listen to the way the dude raps and the slang he uses. He may or may not be a "vato" but I'm sure he's down with plenty. I'm sure he has more insight on this situation than me or you. So his opinion will make a balance to the one sided ignorance you and your buddies have and to the one sided ignorance that a few black posters have had.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2006, 05:50:38 PM »
I never said they were vatos so who you calling Mr Know It All? Simply put, Sen reps for "vatos" just listen to the way the dude raps and the slang he uses. He may or may not be a "vato" but I'm sure he's down with plenty. I'm sure he has more insight on this situation than me or you. So his opinion will make a balance to the one sided ignorance you and your buddies have and to the one sided ignorance that a few black posters have had.

i dont know chino or hear his music but i agree on some points he made . But do you think sen dog  would like you callin them mexicans for being latinos.....lol. and just cause he kicks it with some "cholos" he has a right to speak on our part . well i talked to about 5 rappers also and they all agree wiht some points chino made .

SGV

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2006, 06:13:54 PM »
You guys are acting like Snoop did the accent. That's B-Real, so don't hey it twisted. He's Mexican as well (half, but Mexican none the less).

So he may be a blood but that doesn't change the fact that he is Mexican.

Sen Dog, as I stated, gets to look at this from many different ways. So if a white guy from Germany can voice his opinion, why can't Sen?

SGV

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2006, 06:13:55 PM »
You guys are acting like Snoop did the accent. That's B-Real, so don't hey it twisted. He's Mexican as well (half, but Mexican none the less).

Sen Dog, as I stated, gets to look at this from many different ways. So if a white guy from Germany can voice his opinion, why can't Sen?

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2006, 06:20:04 PM »

I didnt say sen didnt have a opinion of course he does but he doesnt have the right to give his opinion  in a way that he is speeking for us . B-real might be Half mexican but is not like he is a blood and bloods cant be Vatos . Fool Go do your research homie . You been crown the Know it all and right now you aint making no points.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2006, 06:22:37 PM »

Thats why B-real got dissed too.  He didnt do the hook, it was Pharell.  Thats why the whole song is fake.  And Mexicans are getting mad at that accent that both B-real and Pharell did because they dont talk like that??  If that was B-reals regular accent and if he woulda made that hook  then nobody would be saying nothing right now.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2006, 06:25:59 PM »
SEN DOG BREAL FROST THOSE ARE NOT THE CHICANO RAP WE BUMP ON THE STREETS WAKE UP AND GET WITH THE ROUTINE THATS SOME OLD WATER DOWN RAP SHIT BLOODS CRIPS DONT RIDE WITH THE SOUTHSIDE THOSE FOOLS ARE ACTORS THAT CAME UP SINCE THERE WASNT NO REAL VATOS BACK THEN HE COULD BE HALF MEXICAN OR WHATEVER BUT HE AINT CHICANO RAP AND DONT REP VATOS ITS LIKE TELLING RUN DMC TO REP CRIP JUST BECAUSE RUN DMC WERE IN THE MUSIC FIRST DONT MEAN THEY ARE REAL YOU GUYS JUST KEEP ACTING LIKE THOSE ARE THE VATOS OF RAP THEN IF THEY ARE VATOS THEN FLAVOR FLAV IS A BLOOD

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2006, 06:28:13 PM »
SEN DOG BREAL FROST THOSE ARE NOT THE CHICANO RAP WE BUMP ON THE STREETS WAKE UP AND GET WITH THE ROUTINE THATS SOME OLD WATER DOWN RAP SHIT BLOODS CRIPS DONT RIDE WITH THE SOUTHSIDE THOSE FOOLS ARE ACTORS THAT CAME UP SINCE THERE WASNT NO REAL VATOS BACK THEN HE COULD BE HALF MEXICAN OR WHATEVER BUT HE AINT CHICANO RAP AND DONT REP VATOS ITS LIKE TELLING RUN DMC TO REP CRIP JUST BECAUSE RUN DMC WERE IN THE MUSIC FIRST DONT MEAN THEY ARE REAL YOU GUYS JUST KEEP ACTING LIKE THOSE ARE THE VATOS OF RAP THEN IF THEY ARE VATOS THEN FLAVOR FLAV IS A BLOOD

And who do you bump ....lol