Author Topic: ...:::Passthewire.com Exclusive Chino Grande Video:::...  (Read 673 times)

SGV

Re: ...:::Passthewire.com Exclusive Chino Grande Video:::...
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2006, 06:35:25 PM »
Were Cubans mad at Pacino for doing a Cuban accent even though he doesn't talk that way? I doubt it. You guys are way too touchy. Point is this, Snoop didn't diss anyone.

Sure B doesn't talk that way, but that doesn't mean he can't do the accent. Its all entertainment and doing the accent like that fit the concept of the song.

Also, I'm sure plenty of you Latinos, Mexicans, mexicas, Chicanos whatever you want to be called have been refered to as an Ese at one point in time, and guess what, that's how a majority of blacks refer to us, whether we are Mexican, Cuban or salvadorean.

Snoop refers to the person as an Ese. Its the person (B-Real) that uses the word vato. And since he is Mexican and is cool with plenty of cholos, its not too far fetched that he would use that word vato. Yes pharrel doing the accent was a little much, but like I said it falls back to being entertainment and some people just being too sensitive.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2006, 06:40:27 PM »
Were Cubans mad at Pacino for doing a Cuban accent even though he doesn't talk that way? I doubt it. You guys are way too touchy. Point is this, Snoop didn't diss anyone.

Sure B doesn't talk that way, but that doesn't mean he can't do the accent. Its all entertainment and doing the accent like that fit the concept of the song.

Also, I'm sure plenty of you Latinos, Mexicans, mexicas, Chicanos whatever you want to be called have been refered to as an Ese at one point in time, and guess what, that's how a majority of blacks refer to us, whether we are Mexican, Cuban or salvadorean.

Snoop refers to the person as an Ese. Its the person (B-Real) that uses the word vato. And since he is Mexican and is cool with plenty of cholos, its not too far fetched that he would use that word vato. Yes pharrel doing the accent was a little much, but like I said it falls back to being entertainment and some people just being too sensitive.

whats entertainment about the whole black and brown unity ......is is entertainment that fools dies every day cuz of it ........fool rappers cant touch certain subjects cuz its just like that homie . i do understand its entertainment and xzibit is the only that touched the subject perfectly .........

and Blacks only call ese to fools that dress kinda g or are bald ......thats the thing is easy to spot a ese and its hard to spot a black gang member

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2006, 06:45:02 PM »

In the end, i think snoop should apologize.  Even though he probably wont.
Like i said earlier, would a black person be mad if a mexican made a song called nigga?  And they started acting and talking black. 
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

$Eg2$

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2006, 06:46:24 PM »

Yep Im wit SGV you dudes is makin a big deal outta nothing this Chino doesnt know shit watch the interview dude didnt make sense have the time stutter stutter . Tryn 2 get fame off the name

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2006, 06:48:09 PM »
i cant wait til i hear snoop's response to all this...nima, u should hit up snoop and see what he thinks about the situation...

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2006, 06:53:22 PM »
xzibit is the only that touched the subject perfectly .........

thats true right there.  When you heard it, it was real.  You can tell he meant everything he said on it.

SGV

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2006, 06:55:17 PM »
You got Mexican dudes who say nigga in their rhymes more often than not. So where's your case at?

I've been called an Ese before and I look nothing like a cholo. Its a common thing.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2006, 07:03:59 PM »
You got Mexican dudes who say nigga in their rhymes more often than not. So where's your case at?

I've been called an Ese before and I look nothing like a cholo. Its a common thing

What "Mexican dudes" say nigga??? are u talking about Puerto ricans??
I aint trying say that theres never been a mexican that says nigga but mexicans where i come from dont say nigga.  And where im from is where Chinos from

SGV

« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2006, 07:17:51 PM »
Mr Shadow has said it. Mr Lil One has said it. SPM said it.

I think it was Conejo that said nigger in one of his rhymes. It goes on.

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2006, 07:34:57 PM »
i cant wait til i hear snoop's response to all this...nima, u should hit up snoop and see what he thinks about the situation...

Yeah we need to hear what Snoops gotta say about all this...Cause im about to go riot
on the streets of L.A. ...LOL im just playing

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2006, 07:36:42 PM »
saying nigger is different.  hes doing it to diss.

Spm aint from L.A.   I was talking about that there are no mexicans here where i live that say nigga.  And everybodys brown here.

CHIKKAGO GEEZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2006, 08:56:48 PM »
LOL YALL SHOULD KEEP THIS BULLSHIT STR8 L.A CUZ EVEN MEXICANS OUTSIDE OF L.A AINT CHECKING FOR IT,..THEM NORTHERN MEXICANS SMASH ON L.A MEXICANS.. AND IN CHICAGO U CALL A MEXICAN AN ESE NIGGA ULL GET TWO TO THE DOME AND YES PRs MEXICANS CUBANS ALL LATINOS THAT AINT FROM L.A DO SAY NIGGA..WHY CUZ WE ALL STUCK IN THE HOOD WITH BLACKS SURROUNDING US AND IS ALL GOODE WE ALL MINORITIES..ALL THIS LIL BITCH MADE NIGGAS THAT AINT EVEN FROM L.A TRYING TO INSULT OTHER LATINOS CONFUSING US WITH L.A SURPUTAS..GET YA MIND RIGHT THE ONLY PLACE THEM WAK ASS CHICANO RAPPERS MIGHT HAVE CONCERTS IS IN FUCKING L.A OR ARIZONA SOME WERE LAME..CUZ MR CAPONE DONE GOT HIS SHIT SPLIT IN CHICAGO ALREADY PLAY AROUND WE REAL GEES BRING THAT NONSENSE TO CHICAGO WE STR8 SURENO KILLA AND THIS COMING FROM MEXICANOS LAME BITCHES..THAT LAME AS PAISA CHINO SHOULD GO SHAVE HIS POPE EYE MUSTACHE LOOKING LIKE A HEROIN DOPE FIEND

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2006, 11:33:21 PM »
SURENOS ARE EVERYWHERE SOUTHERN CALI, UP NORTH THE SUR IS TAKEING OVER AND ARIZONA NEW MEXICO ALL PRISONS HAVE A SUR CAR NOW THATS THE ONLY CAR THAT IS REPERSENTED IN EVERY STATE THE SOUTHSIDE RUNS IT THE MIDWEST IS THE ONLY LATIN KINGS AREA AND IS GETTING SMALLER BY THE DAY UP NORTH THE SURENOS ARE TAKEING OVER AND EVERY OTHER STATE THE SUR IS TAKEING CONTROL LEARN WHAT THE REAL IS NOT ALL YOU OTHER WANNABES AREAS THAT KISS ASS WE DONT KISS ASS SUR IS GETTING DEEPER AND STRONGER AND CONTROLING IT ALL SO FUCK ALL THE REST SUR WILL NEVER DIE JUST MULTIPY THIS IS A BLACK HIP HOP SITE SO I EXPECT WANNABES IN HERE BUT EVEN THE WANNABES ARE FEELING THE SUR WAYS ALL DAY

CHIKKAGO GEEZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2006, 10:28:24 AM »
SURE PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN U SMOKING TOO MUCH OF THAT SHIT...MIDWEST EAST COAST NIGGAS AINT HAVING IT ...ONLY PLACE WERE U SURATAS BE AT IS IN CORNFIELDS HIDING FROM THE INS AND SHIT..THERE IS ALOT OF PRISON GANGS THAT BANG ON U FOOLS..TANGO BLAST AND OTHER TEXAS GANGS DONT LIKE LA EME.IF ANYTHING THEM NORTENOS WILL SPREAD OUT MORE DUE TO THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH BLACKS...IN THE ILL STATE NIGGA PEOPLE AND FOLKS EAT FIRST..THEN THE ARYANS AND THE BIKERS THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE..AND THATS THE WAY IS BEEN FOR THE PAST 60 YEARS AND IS GOING TO STAY THAT WAY ...LAST TIME I SEENED A SURENO IN THE COUNTY IN CHICAGO HE GOT A SOAP STUCK UP HIS ASS AND HE FLIPPED SPANISH COBRA COULDNT HANDLE THE HEAT..DONT TELL ME YOUS TAKING OVER WHEN YALL BITCHES BE IN CORNFIELDS FUCKING LAME ASS BUSTA

Criminal656

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2006, 01:51:44 PM »
^^^ On point.If you got something on your mind let it out.If you
dont make noise you wont get heard.You gotta speak your mind.

By the way your GIF pic is dope homie

THANKS HOMIE. YEAH IS ALL ABOUT SPEAKING YOUR MIND. SOMEONE MAY NOT NECESSARILY AGREE WITH THEM BUT IS THEIR OPINION LET THEM PUT IT OUT THERE.