Author Topic: I just realized  (Read 587 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: I just realized
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2006, 06:26:16 PM »
LMAO...If you noticed, the people who replied to this all have positive karma...This is how they get it. The secret karma trading circle. :laugh:

LMAO you just proved yourself wrong. 

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2006, 06:31:32 PM »
LMAO...If you noticed, the people who replied to this all have positive karma...This is how they get it. The secret karma trading circle. :laugh:

LMAO you just proved yourself wrong. 

He won't admit to it tho.
NO MORE WAR

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2006, 06:56:33 PM »
It's amazing how many of you like cock in your mouth.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2006, 07:35:41 PM »

That's all you got?  It's amazing how you always walk in these threads and start talking about your putting your dick in a bunch of dudes mouths. To each his own I guess...

Don't get so defensive.  You come in here spouting off that everybody in here has positive karma because of a secret karma circle, I simply pointed out that by you posting that immediately made your post invalid.  You play yourself time and time again. :grumpy:

And aren't you the one who's always spouting off on how you don't care about karma? Then what the fuck did you come in here for?  To talk about puttin dick in dudes mouth again?  Your shit's played out like a pfunk sample.

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2006, 07:37:50 PM »
Your shit's played out like a pfunk sample.
lol, damn.

rik

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2006, 07:43:20 PM »
Oh yeah and I got most of my props from hooking people up and just being a charming individual.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2006, 07:48:03 PM »
even though some are talking shit here i've propped everyone again

rik

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2006, 07:52:43 PM »

Got you back...notice that the ones talking shit have negative karma.

everlast1986

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2006, 08:43:22 PM »
man i dont give a fuck everyone gets a prop from me everytime i check this thread

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2006, 08:46:10 PM »

That's all you got?  It's amazing how you always walk in these threads and start talking about your putting your dick in a bunch of dudes mouths. To each his own I guess...

Don't get so defensive.  You come in here spouting off that everybody in here has positive karma because of a secret karma circle, I simply pointed out that by you posting that immediately made your post invalid.  You play yourself time and time again. :grumpy:

And aren't you the one who's always spouting off on how you don't care about karma? Then what the fuck did you come in here for?  To talk about puttin dick in dudes mouth again?  Your shit's played out like a pfunk sample.

LMAO! It was a joke...Lighten the fuck up, you piece of shit dicklicker.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2006, 08:47:04 PM »

Got you back...notice that the ones talking shit have negative karma.

too many pussies on WCC who catch feelings quick...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2006, 08:52:14 PM »

ROTFLMAOLOLIGBMBOCILSH!!!  But seriously, you can go fuck yourself. :laugh:

^^^and props to anybody that can figure that one out.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2006, 08:58:16 PM »

Get a life and stop licking dicks. :-* 8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2006, 09:04:27 PM »

Get a life and stop licking dicks. :-* 8)

What the fuck did I tell you about bringing up dick all the time?  People are really gonna start to question you dog. :-X

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2006, 09:32:45 PM »
yeah, watsup wit the dick shit man? grow the fuck up