Author Topic: Wade puts up career high 15 assist...  (Read 392 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Wade puts up career high 15 assist...
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2006, 02:47:11 PM »
LMAO at NIK for being a clown.

If you're not gunna add anything useful, don't post...You're probably confused and have no idea what's going on around you. Do you think Kobe was a superstar in his rookie season?

Does your nose squeak when you squeeze it?

If I blow my nose really hard...However, you just lost your chance of having any sort of credibility on this site. Another "WCC retard" added to the list. :D

Citizen-Y

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2006, 03:26:52 PM »

If you're not gunna add anything useful, don't post...You're probably confused and have no idea what's going on around you. Do you think Kobe was a superstar in his rookie season?

If I blow my nose really hard...However, you just lost your chance of having any sort of credibility on this site. Another "WCC retard" added to the list. :D

You're too hard up on the Lakers to have any credibility.  Any discussion leads into you talking about Kobe or the Lakers. 

So jump into you little ass car with the rest of the clowns and head to Lakersground

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2006, 05:13:04 PM »

You're too hard up on the Lakers to have any credibility.  Any discussion leads into you talking about Kobe or the Lakers. 

So jump into you little ass car with the rest of the clowns and head to Lakersground

Idiot. Once again, do you have any input on the topic at hand, or are you just a complete douche? We're not talking about the Lakers here, we're talking about the definition of the word superstar. I know it's hard for you to follow along, but just try...