Author Topic: Mr. Chino Grande speaking about his "Vato" remix  (Read 1197 times)

WILL-I-DIE

Re: Mr. Chino Grande speaking about his "Vato" remix
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2006, 02:58:39 PM »
I wonder what other Latin Hip Hop rappers gotta
say about this whole think.

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2006, 03:09:21 PM »
BOTTOM LINE IS  TO ALL YOU OUT OF STATE FUCKING INTERNET RAP FANS THAT DONT LIVE IN CALI LET ME TELL YOU  SOUTHSIDERS RUN THE STREETS OF CALI SNOOP AINT NO BODY ALL THESE WASH UP RAPPERS NEED TO TAKE A SEAT ALREADY LET THE CHICANO RAPPERS LEAD THE WAY AND YEAH CHICANO RAP IS IN THE FUCKING SWAPMEET THATS WHERE GANGSTERS GO MUTHAFUCKER FUCK ANYONE WHO DISSES THE SWAPMEET AND COMES IN THIS FORUM AND TALK SHIT WEST COAST IS SWAPMEET ALL DAY HOW DO YOU THINK ALL THESE NWA FUCKERS CAME UP FROM THE FUCKING STREETS IF YOU AINT A G GO LISTEN TO JAY-Z FAKE ASS. US SURENOS ARE REALLY ON THE GANGBANGING TIP I GIVE RESPECT TO CHARLIE ROW, HI POWER , BROWNSIDE , SOUTHLAND REAL GANGSTERS DOING IT RIGHT
SLOWLY SHIT GONNA CRACK ALL THE CHICANO RAPPERS SHOULD START ORGANIZEING UNITY AND THEN GET ALL THE CHICANO RAP FANS TO UNITE TO GO TO A SHOW IN LA AND SHOW YOU HOW MANY CHICANO FANS THEY ARE. ESE, IN COMPTONE WE BUMP CHICANORAP ALL THE FUCKING TIME GO TO THE INDOOR THE BEST SELLING SHIT IS CHICANO RAP I BEEN A HI POWER MUSIC FANS AND CHICANO RAP FANS FOR YEARS SO RECOGNIZE THE REAL

THE WEST COAST NEEDS A CHANGE ALL THE SALES AND SUCCESS OF THE BLACKS IN THE WEST CAME OFF VATOS BUT, NOW THE VATOS NEED TO TAKE IT BACK AND SALES ARE DOWN FOR WEST COAST BLACK ARTIST WHY? BECAUSE CHICANO RAP ONLY SELLS HERE AND ALL THE FANS THAT BOUGHT DPG AND KURUPT AND SHIT NOW LISTEN TO CHICANO RAP YOU HAVE TO BE SNOOP DRE OR GAME AND HAVE A MILLONS OF BILLONS OF DOLLARS BEHIND YOU TO SALE NOW ONLY CHICANO CAN KEEP IT CHEAP AND SELL NOW THATS THE REAL LOOK AT COMPTONE SWAPMEET BE MY GUESS AND ASK WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BEST SELLERS THE CHINESE PERSON WILL TELL YOU LIL ROB,MR.CAPONE-E,HI POWER ONLY GAME AND SNOOP COULD SELL BUT SORRY THEY HAVE TO BE ON BET TO SELL WHEN GAME WASNT SIGNED HE DIDNT SELL SHIT THINK ABOUT IT I AM 30 YEARS OLD I KNOW THE STREETS

_MaChEtE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2006, 03:10:15 PM »

Props...I wonder what Snoop gotta say about all this shit

Snoop doesn't care. He's down with Julio G., B-Real, Frost, etc. Chino Grande is not on his radar.

He has cases to worry about right now. Not some random Cholo rapper who's trying to make a name for himself.
B-Real is a blood and Snoops a crip..... ??? Why them foos working together.?

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2006, 03:16:51 PM »
THEY ARE ALL FAKE THATS WHY HOMIE

Criminal656

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2006, 03:21:25 PM »
Machete, just saw that interview, shit gonna be on and cracking!!!!! I feel some shit gonna go down.
Yea I know what you mean, I wonder if snoops gonna see this.

I HOPE HE DOES, NICE INTERVIEW MACHETE. LIKE I SAID CHINO'S HEART IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND I GIVE HIM PROPS FOR SAYING SOMETHING IF HE FELT INSULTED. BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE SOUNDED IGNORANT

d-nice

« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2006, 03:22:00 PM »

Snoop doesn't care. He's down with Julio G., B-Real, Frost, etc. Chino Grande is not on his radar.

He has cases to worry about right now. Not some random Cholo rapper who's trying to make a name for himself.

So is snoop and game and they work together. Red and blue make green homie

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2006, 03:26:54 PM »

i wonder how crips and bloods fell about that ...i never really asked one ........can some one let me know

d-nice

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2006, 03:30:33 PM »

i wonder how crips and bloods fell about that ...i never really asked one ........can some one let me know

Don't really care I guess. I ain't saying there is no more b's and c's bangin on each other anymore but that is a decision game, b-real snoop kurupt or whoever is with whatever gang made to work together. Better than killin each other right?

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2006, 05:04:54 PM »
By the way, this guy has an entirely wrong view on what Vato is about. Where did he disrespect Latinos? Where does it state that guys he's busting on are Latino? Black? White? LOL. His beef with something that isn't even there.

Publicity Stunt.

LMAO @ Saying Mayate then the next sentence being "We don't have to make a racial thing." Oh hypocrites.

Its not really about what he said but how he said it.  Imagine if a mexican rapper just made a song called nigga.  and was making fun of the way they talk. You think blacks wouldnt be mad?

Its kinda like that white girl from Flavor of Love show. 
The white girl name was Buckwild on the show and she acted black.  One of the black girls felt disrescted about it.  Like mexicans feel disrespected right now about snoop
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2006, 05:09:36 PM »

Don't really care I guess. I ain't saying there is no more b's and c's bangin on each other anymore but that is a decision game, b-real snoop kurupt or whoever is with whatever gang made to work together. Better than killin each other right?

well were i live they still go at it .

d-nice

« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2006, 05:16:37 PM »

well were i live they still go at it .

Like I said it's up to the individual if they want to keep doing that or do something positive. There is a truce, some follow it, some don't.

Sparegeez

« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2006, 05:37:15 PM »
Fuck Chino Grande a.k.a Nacho Libre! That nigga's a fucking ignorant ass wet bacc with no life. I'd slap him in his mouth and have one of my Norteno folx piss in his face. I'm tired of all this racism shit coming from L.A, tell that fool Chino to bring his bad ass to Oakland and the Bay Area talkin that racist shit. Come up here where it ain't nothing but blacks and Nortenos blood, and see how long he yap that racist border bullshit. Fucking bitch ass faggot talkin all that nigga/slave shit but got nerve to try and rap, man you So. Cal niggas are J-Kats..

WHY DON'T YOU NORTENOS COME DOWN TO SO. CAL??? YOU ALWAYS COMING WITH THAT BULLSHIT WHEN LAST TIME I CHECKED, SURENOS ALL UP IN NORTHERN CALI!!! YOU GUYS SO DOWN, SEE IF YOU CAN HANG IN SO CAL!!! SUR RAPPERS BE PERFORMING IN THE NORTH, AND DON'T SHIT BE HAPPENING TO THEM! YOU SAY YOU'RE GOONA CAP THIS VATO, OR YOU'RE GONNA KILLA THIS SCRAPA, WELL DO IT ALREADY!!! DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT!!!
Hahaha, I'm not Norteno you fucking idiot, I'm black! And the skraps up here are mainly in the Mission District of San Francisco, 2 or 3 in Richmond, and maybe 10 Border Brothers in East Oakland but in no way do they make any noise up here, and in no way are they racist(at least they don't try and bang on blacks), they aren't even real skraps coz most of em were born n raised out here, family and everything. That race war shit ain't gonna work up here blood, niggas up here is tired of hearing about that shit as if all of California is divided, that's them dumb ass wet baccs in So. Cal, not the more cultured Nortenos up here.  It ain't about me driving 400 miles to So. Cal to address a few thousand ignorant people, it's just me lettin you niggas know that this isn't a California thing, it's a Prison/So. Cal thing and racism gets no play in the Bay.

P.S, wet bacc ain't no racial slur(not the way we use it), Chicano Nortenos call ya'll that all the time, just means that you're a dumb ass racist ass immigrant. Nothing to do with race, just national pride. 

I aint never heard no nigga use that word around me unless they're just fucking around. And if you're not a Norte and shit why are you saying it fucktard? I know damn well you wouldn't be saying that shit by East Oakland most definitely not the 90's.

You talking to me as if I said niggas walk around East Oakland sayin "wet bacc" all day. I said the "Nortenos" call them that.. I chose to say coz I'm me and I say what I want. You act as if the 90's is over ran by Surenos or some shit nigga, that's where the Border Brothers are but don't get it fucked up, "Niggas" run the 90s! Brookfield, 9800, 92nd, 96th, E-14, all them shits is black hoods bruh. I'm from the town so don't act like you just talkin to some suburbian ass nigga from Concord or some shit, I grew up here. You prolly ain't even from the town tryna tell me where I can and can't go to.

I know the Border Brothers be around there but what I'm saying is that you're ass wouldn't be saying all that wetback shit around no Mexican. Don't get it fucked up homie. And no bitch I don't live in Concord. I lived in Frisco half my life and moved to the East Bay a couple of years ago. I stay by Durant in between Oakland and San Leandro.