Author Topic: Mack 10, Ice Cube & Snoop- Only In California  (Read 201 times)

d-nice

Mack 10, Ice Cube & Snoop- Only In California
« on: November 29, 2006, 03:19:14 PM »

This is a strange video but the song is the shit. 1st collabo with Cube and Snoop and they do not disappoint. WSCG/DPGC collabos always got that heat. Soopa and Mack came up with a nice beat. This was when Ice Cube was killing his guest appearances and he easily had the best rhymes on here. Based On A True Story is a slept on album.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 03:27:29 PM by d-nice »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mack 10, Ice Cube & Snoop- Only In California
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 03:28:07 PM »
Strange but damn cool and for sure inovative. Its when cube was all into that horror shit like the war album and the Don mega stuff...one of my favorite ice cube eras.

d-nice

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 03:33:11 PM »
I am going to post another one from around that time later on. That song Ghetto Horror Show with Cube, Mack and Jayo Felony produced by DJ Uneek. Cube spit one of the coldest verses I have heard in a long time. I used to check albums out and listen to songs Cube was featured on just to hear him kill the verse.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 03:41:13 PM »

This is a strange video but the song is the shit. 1st collabo with Cube and Snoop and they do not disappoint. WSCG/DPGC collabos always got that heat. Soopa and Mack came up with a nice beat. This was when Ice Cube was killing his guest appearances and he easily had the best rhymes on here. Based On A True Story is a slept on album.

I dint sleep on that record i bumped it last week when it was hot out here. I bump it enough times in the summertime and was always in heavy rotaiton. I can say i love almos every song on that record.

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 03:43:59 PM »
my heat goes boom.. boom boom... boom boom boom  8)

d-nice

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 03:45:21 PM »
He has so many bangin tracks on that album. Tha Recipe was alright but it was all over the place and it seemed like he did it after the whole east/west/wsc thing to show unity. I always wanted to hear Cube and Snoop on a track together and this song was tight. Snoop had the Doggfather flow but it's all good.

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 03:49:18 PM »
CLASSIC track

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 04:12:28 PM »
He has so many bangin tracks on that album. Tha Recipe was alright but it was all over the place and it seemed like he did it after the whole east/west/wsc thing to show unity. I always wanted to hear Cube and Snoop on a track together and this song was tight. Snoop had the Doggfather flow but it's all good.

dogfather flow was cool man. Im big fan of the Snoop and dime song on recipe.

d-nice

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 04:21:44 PM »
Yeah that was a nice one too. Snoop and Mack had good chemistry on songs they did together.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 04:34:53 PM »
They also did a track with Lbc crew