Author Topic: Last Fridays Night Out..  (Read 230 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Last Fridays Night Out..
« on: September 24, 2002, 03:02:30 PM »
I don't know if anybody cares but anything goes is a lil slow so im gonna kick it with what i did last friday.

Ok me and about 10 of my friends have a ritual on friday nights...First we go to hooters..than we go other places.

So we went to the usually spot Hooters. We are chillen and all the sudden..An 95 yr. old man comes up to my table from outta the bathroom.I was expecting him to be like *hey oung men how are you doing* But the first thing that came outta his mouth was."i used to eat so many bitches when i was your age,i was known as the landscaper cuz i trim threw so many bushes" i never laughed so hard in my life..This guy looked like a cross between Fire Marshall Bill and that old dude from grump old men...He sat there for a half hour and talked about stories about taking elderly women to hotels and banging them..I could not breathe from laughin so hard.Then the night only went better..We went over to Providence and to Brown University to walk around..I never thought Ivy League Schools had so many parties! This group of girls..I swear to you they could of been models..Asked us to go to a party with them..We went and chilled..I made out with this one blonde OMFG she was perfect in every aspect.then i went home real late..I am doing it again this friday so i'll give you more details and maybe some pictures..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Last Fridays Night Out..
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2002, 04:11:16 PM »
LMAO......

Ol Pimpin......

Good shit dood......Are U a Senior? Cuz If U are Party Yo Ass Off like there aint no 2morow......

I been partying 6 Friday and Saturdays in a row now......Im hella sicc rite now, coughin all over tha place, I hope I can be coo by this friday......Feel me? Senior year rules......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2002, 04:28:27 PM »
word im a senior.....

Pillow

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2002, 07:43:16 PM »
lol sounds like some funny shit

Shoe_whore

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2002, 07:47:57 PM »
LMAOO!

bez

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2002, 05:54:06 AM »
sounds banging, hit us up with pics foo

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 09:00:58 PM »
I don't know if anybody cares but anything goes is a lil slow so im gonna kick it with what i did last friday.

Ok me and about 10 of my friends have a ritual on friday nights...First we go to hooters..than we go other places.

So we went to the usually spot Hooters. We are chillen and all the sudden..An 95 yr. old man comes up to my table from outta the bathroom.I was expecting him to be like *hey oung men how are you doing* But the first thing that came outta his mouth was."i used to eat so many bitches when i was your age,i was known as the landscaper cuz i trim threw so many bushes" i never laughed so hard in my life..This guy looked like a cross between Fire Marshall Bill and that old dude from grump old men...He sat there for a half hour and talked about stories about taking elderly women to hotels and banging them..I could not breathe from laughin so hard.Then the night only went better..We went over to Providence and to Brown University to walk around..I never thought Ivy League Schools had so many parties! This group of girls..I swear to you they could of been models..Asked us to go to a party with them..We went and chilled..I made out with this one blonde OMFG she was perfect in every aspect.then i went home real late..I am doing it again this friday so i'll give you more details and maybe some pictures..

hahahahahahahahaha