Author Topic: WHO IN HERE IS THE MEMBER THAT EVERYONE HATES?  (Read 605 times)

Criminal656

• Lil Geezy
Re: WHO IN HERE IS THE MEMBER THAT EVERYONE HATES?
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2006, 05:03:14 PM »
Wow this guy has lame ass jokes...takes away all the fun. Oh and I highly doubt you're a "Criminal"
BUT THEY'RE APPARENTLY GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR SORRY NERDY ASS TO SIT HERE AND READ THEM HUH? MAYBE THAT'LL MOTIVATE YOU TOWARDS ANOTHER 3000 POSTS

PLANT

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2006, 05:04:42 PM »
Wow this guy has lame ass jokes...takes away all the fun. Oh and I highly doubt you're a "Criminal"
BUT THEY'RE APPARENTLY GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR SORRY NERDY ASS TO SIT HERE AND READ THEM HUH? MAYBE THAT'LL MOTIVATE YOU TOWARDS ANOTHER 3000 POSTS
Id say it sure motivated you all the way to 18

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2006, 05:05:10 PM »
Ah these two make a cute couple.

AND BY THAT YOU MEAN MY DICK AND YOUR ASSHOLE RIGHT?

I knew you were a fag.

YOU'RE THE ONE TAKING IT, I JUST GIVE IT

dude seriously, ur ethering urself with such comments

HEY LOOK AT YOUR SCREENNAME DUDE YOU DID THAT 2543 COMMENTS AGO

actually i've never claimed, ever had the idea and will never think about putting my dick up a man's ass

NO ONE EVER SAID YOU DID, BUT YOU'RE GETTIN ALL DEFENSIVE ON THAT. SO YOU MUST BE A HOMO IN THE CLOSET GETTING READY TO BE DONATED TO THE SALVATION ARMY

how am i being defensive on that?
you must be in the remedial classes at school

go back and read what i wrote and try comprehending instead talking outta ur ass

CUZ I NEVER SAID I TOOK IT UP THE ASS, OR THAT YOU TOOK IT UP THE ASS. GO BACK TO KINDERGARDEN AND LEARN HOW TO READ HOMO.

i never said u took up the ass either
u urself are saying u screw other dudes up the ass which shows ur homo tendencies

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Criminal656

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2006, 05:06:18 PM »

HAHAHA OH DAMN, YOU GOT 6000 SHIT YOU'RE SORRIER THAN I THOUGHT. LOL IS OK BUDDY YOU'LL GET TO YOUR 10,000 SOON ENOUGH. THERE ISN'T A LIFE GOING ON OUTSIDE

rik

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2006, 05:07:27 PM »

Why the fuck do you keep saying how many post I have? Me nerdy? LOL you's a dumb ass. You're name on a message board is "Criminal". THat's the only place you're called that. You probably get punked every day over there in Nebraska.

Criminal656

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2006, 05:07:50 PM »
Ah these two make a cute couple.

AND BY THAT YOU MEAN MY DICK AND YOUR ASSHOLE RIGHT?

I knew you were a fag.

YOU'RE THE ONE TAKING IT, I JUST GIVE IT

dude seriously, ur ethering urself with such comments

HEY LOOK AT YOUR SCREENNAME DUDE YOU DID THAT 2543 COMMENTS AGO

actually i've never claimed, ever had the idea and will never think about putting my dick up a man's ass

NO ONE EVER SAID YOU DID, BUT YOU'RE GETTIN ALL DEFENSIVE ON THAT. SO YOU MUST BE A HOMO IN THE CLOSET GETTING READY TO BE DONATED TO THE SALVATION ARMY

how am i being defensive on that?
you must be in the remedial classes at school

go back and read what i wrote and try comprehending instead talking outta ur ass

CUZ I NEVER SAID I TOOK IT UP THE ASS, OR THAT YOU TOOK IT UP THE ASS. GO BACK TO KINDERGARDEN AND LEARN HOW TO READ HOMO.

i never said u took up the ass either
u urself are saying u screw other dudes up the ass which shows ur homo tendencies

SO I NEVER SAID I TOOK IT UP THE ASS, OR THAT YOU TOOK IT UP THE ASS OR PUT IT ON SOMEONE'S ASS YET YOU'RE GETTING ALL DEFENSIVE ON ME HMMMMMMMMMMMM WHEN I NEVER EVEN MADE A GAY REMARK TOWARDS YOU LOL SOUNDS LIKE A HOMOPHOBIC BUDDY

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2006, 05:07:57 PM »
Does this thread have "classic" potential?
NO MORE WAR

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2006, 05:08:40 PM »
 :laugh: LOL.

i love these threads.   :D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Criminal656

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2006, 05:09:23 PM »

Why the fuck do you keep saying how many post I have? Me nerdy? LOL you's a dumb ass. You're name on a message board is "Criminal". THat's the only place you're called that. You probably get punked every day over there in Nebraska.

3000 THAT GOT TO YOU HUH? YEAH TRUTH HURTS NERDO, ANYWAY I'M SURE YOU WOULDN'T EVEN GET PUNKED FROM THE SAFETY OF YOUR COMPUTER IN THE SUBURBS HUH? CALLING OTHER FOOLS RETARDS CUZ THEY DON'T SPELL RIGHT LOL HEY RETARD IS NOT "YOU'S" LMAO

Criminal656

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2006, 05:09:51 PM »
Does this thread have "classic" potential?

LET'S HOPE IT DOES

PLANT

« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2006, 05:10:07 PM »

HAHAHA OH DAMN, YOU GOT 6000 SHIT YOU'RE SORRIER THAN I THOUGHT. LOL IS OK BUDDY YOU'LL GET TO YOUR 10,000 SOON ENOUGH. THERE ISN'T A LIFE GOING ON OUTSIDE
its like 3 posts a day average or something...youve already surpased my daily post average in one thread!  haha LMAO you will get to 10,000 sooner than I will, Ive been hear for like 5 years Jonny why dont u go fuck urself u piece of shit douche-licking ball muncher

Criminal656

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2006, 05:10:41 PM »
:laugh: LOL.

i love these threads.   :D

YEAH, EXCEPT THE GUYS THAT TAKE EVERYTHING ON THE NET UP THE ASS LIKE THOSE OTHER 3 LOL

rik

« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2006, 05:11:17 PM »
You wouldn't last one day in my hood homie.

Criminal656

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2006, 05:11:44 PM »

its like 3 posts a day average or something...youve already surpased my daily post average in one thread!  haha LMAO you will get to 10,000 sooner than I will, Ive been hear for like 5 years Jonny why dont u go fuck urself u piece of shit douche-licking ball muncher

ALMOST 7,000. SHIT I'M SURE YOU HATE SUNLIGHT HUH? 6000 LMAO

Criminal656

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2006, 05:12:47 PM »
You wouldn't last one day in my hood homie.

TRUE NOT EVERYONE HAS THE CAPABILITY TO BUY A 2 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE. "HOMIE". LIKE I SAID THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS YOU SURVIVING THERE IS THE FACT THAT YOU AND YOUR COMPUTER ARE LIKE ONE WITH EACH OTHER