Author Topic: Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria To Play Lesbian Lovers?  (Read 141 times)

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria To Play Lesbian Lovers?
« on: December 01, 2006, 02:16:46 AM »
Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria To Play Lesbian Lovers?
By Staff
Nov 10, 2006

Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria will play lesbian lovers in a new movie. The gorgeous stars have revealed they are set to star in sexy Victorian drama 'Tipping The Velvet'.
Eva, 31, said: "Yes it's true. We are talking about doing the movie together. It's such a wonderful novel, a beautiful love story."

Director Sofia Coppola is hoping to bring Sarah Water's novel about sexual repression to the big screen and is desperate for Beyonce and Eva to take the roles of a 1890s music hall star, Kitty Butler, and her lesbian lover Nan Astley.

Beyonce, 25, thinks it is time the world was treated to a classic lesbian love story.

The singer, who was speaking at a New York benefit for ovarian cancer, said: "We've had 'Brokeback Mountain' so the time is right for this divine novel to get the same treatment."

Beyonce and Eva are said to be incredibly excited about the steamy love scenes and can't wait for filming on the project to start.

A source revealed: "They weren't at all coy about the sex scenes. In fact they both seemed to think it would be more fun than doing the same work with a man. It's going to be very hot."

The BBC's TV adaptation of 'Tipping The Velvet' caused outrage four years ago with its graphic sex scenes, which included cross-dressing and the use of sex toys.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/or...shtml#continue

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria To Play Lesbian Lovers?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 02:19:32 AM »
CLOSE THE FUCKING THREAD, JUST FOUND THIS!

Eva Longoria dismisses Beyonce Knowles lesbian lovers role rumors

Actress Eva Longoria says rumors that she and U.S. singer Beyonce Knowles are set to play lesbian lovers in an upcoming film are untrue.

Reports had claimed the "Desperate Housewives" star and the "B'Day" singer would play a lesbian couple in the upcoming film adaptation of Sarah Waters's novel "Tipping the Velvet," claims that Longoria told People magazine are completely false.

"Believe me, I would love to work with Beyonce one day," said Longoria. "She's so talented. But this is definitely not something we are doing together. It's completely and absolutely not true."

Longoria, who plays sultry Gabrielle Solis on the popular ABC series, also said that the online rumors began spreading before the two celebrities even became acquainted.

"Beyonce and I just did the L'Oreal event a couple of days ago and we were like, 'What is the deal?'" she said. "What makes me crazy is that there are quotes out there, quotes from me saying it's true. But in fact it's not true. And (there are) quotes of Beyonce saying it's about time we had a female 'Brokeback Mountain.' And we're like, we never said that."

People magazine said that Longoria's dismissal has been reinforced by a representative for Knowles, who confirmed no such movie deal is in place for the singer.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1010476

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 02:25:40 AM »
 :sign_lastweek:

kemizt

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 04:42:57 AM »
can we get a sex scene please

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 10:23:38 AM »
 :'(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 10:49:06 AM »
Damn Webby, check the forums and get with the times.