Author Topic: Favorite Alcohol Drinks  (Read 561 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: Favorite Alcohol Drinks
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2006, 04:02:55 AM »
shit man, im a beer dude..

beer : main one i drink is stella artois, but also get on budwieser, corona, heiniken and a few others when im forced too..

liqour : vodka, jagermeister, sambucca.. nething really thats gota kick..

you cant drink stella and live to tell the story if your not a full on alcoholic

how you work that out? ive drunk stella since i was around 15 and im 20 now and im no alcoholic, one of the easiest beers to drink...

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2006, 06:21:00 AM »
tennants ;)

Same here :)

I had a few lastnight...

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2006, 08:01:23 AM »
Beer - Corona/Sol if its a nice sunny day and im sittin out back or im in a tredy bar or wotever. Other than that Stella, Amstel or Oranjeboom. Occasionally a pint of Guinness.

Liquer - Dont really have a favourite, but after New Year 2005 i cant even smell Bourbon withot wanting 2 ralph. Bacardi, Jagermeister, Midori, AND +1 to the cat who said Kahlua and milk, that shit is unbelievably good. Beefeater or saphire is really the only gin i can take str8, tanqueray sometimes. Remy VSOP when im showing off 4 the bitches.

Mixed - Vodka Red bull, Jagerbomb. Hey J Bananas is your idea of a Jager bomb getting a shot of Jager, and dropping it in2 a glass of redbull and skulling it in one? Heard some pretty different version but thats what i fuck with. Ouzo and Rasberry coke, Malibu and Pineapple, tequila sunrises (its amazing how many bitches dirnks actually taste kwality if you increase the alchohol in it) Johnny Walker is the only whisky i can drink, just with a dash of water and ice.

Shots - Sambucca, Blacc sambucca, quick fucks (midori with Baileys), slippery nipples (sambucca and Baileys), screaming orgasms (midori and butterscotch schnapps). Im a barman by the way thats how i know all these names.

Nice thread, im gona try some of your suggestions. Whats the quantities of an Incredible hulk, more Hen than Hyp or 50/50?

for j bombs i drop a shot of jager into a cup with a half a can of a red bull in it. a full can is too much dillution, plus thats less bombs.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2006, 09:15:50 AM »
Red Headed Sluts : Jagermeister, Peach Schnapps & Cranberry Juice

My Future Wife:

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2006, 11:50:13 AM »
Beer - Corona/Sol if its a nice sunny day and im sittin out back or im in a tredy bar or wotever. Other than that Stella, Amstel or Oranjeboom. Occasionally a pint of Guinness.

Liquer - Dont really have a favourite, but after New Year 2005 i cant even smell Bourbon withot wanting 2 ralph. Bacardi, Jagermeister, Midori, AND +1 to the cat who said Kahlua and milk, that shit is unbelievably good. Beefeater or saphire is really the only gin i can take str8, tanqueray sometimes. Remy VSOP when im showing off 4 the bitches.

Mixed - Vodka Red bull, Jagerbomb. Hey J Bananas is your idea of a Jager bomb getting a shot of Jager, and dropping it in2 a glass of redbull and skulling it in one? Heard some pretty different version but thats what i fuck with. Ouzo and Rasberry coke, Malibu and Pineapple, tequila sunrises (its amazing how many bitches dirnks actually taste kwality if you increase the alchohol in it) Johnny Walker is the only whisky i can drink, just with a dash of water and ice.

Shots - Sambucca, Blacc sambucca, quick fucks (midori with Baileys), slippery nipples (sambucca and Baileys), screaming orgasms (midori and butterscotch schnapps). Im a barman by the way thats how i know all these names.

Nice thread, im gona try some of your suggestions. Whats the quantities of an Incredible hulk, more Hen than Hyp or 50/50?

Have you studied for being a barman (because in the better clubs you have to have some education, at least as far as I know)  or you just took the job and learned stuff there?Just asking, cause I'm considering going to some lessons or whatever before applying for a job as a barman somewhere
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

The Connection

• Lil Geezy
  • Who doesn't ?
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2006, 11:53:36 AM »
Red vodka + Redbull

+
Goldstrike .,
Damn love that taste of sum good goldstrike'

Efrain

« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2006, 12:42:28 PM »
Tequila as long as it’s 100% Agave preferably blanco the way it’s suppose to be: Corazon, Patron, Cabo Wabo and Sauza Tres Generations platta. 
Beer to drink excessively: Miller light, Rolling Rock.
Beer to drink for taste: LowenBrau, Guinnes (draught, no stout), Heineken, Old Speckled Hen, Sam Adams, Bass, Stella, Kirin ichiban and Anchor Steam.

Seasonal Beer: Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale and Sam Adams winter brew.

Beer for sunny day by pool: Red Stripe, Carib/Corona, Dos Equis (Lager, fuck the amber) and Modello (Especial fuck the Negro).

Shots at the bar: SoCo and lime, Jager or Jager bomb, Irish car bomb, boiler maker.

Shots at the club: Patron w/ lime, Liquid Cocaine, RedBull and Vodka.
Drinks at the club: Vodka and tonic with lemon (gray goose) Long island Iced tea (most alcoholic drink they can serve) and Tequila sunrise.

The best mixed drinks period: Pussers “Painkiller”, White Russian, Toasted Almond, Cadillac Margarita, Tequila Sunrise, Beachcomber, Zombie, Mai Tai and Parrot Bay + Orange Pineapple juice and a splash of Hawaiian fruit punch (my recipe).   

Throwback

« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2006, 01:40:52 PM »
goldstrike. lolz0r!ONE!!!!11!!!ELEVEN!!!1!!!11111111

The Connection

• Lil Geezy
  • Who doesn't ?
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2006, 01:56:00 PM »
goldstrike. lolz0r!ONE!!!!11!!!ELEVEN!!!1!!!11111111

Wtf ? .,, u had a lil bit to many ?

The Connection

• Lil Geezy
  • Who doesn't ?
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2006, 02:01:48 PM »

Thats like god in a bottle to me , everyone arounds me drinks that shit nigga

Throwback

« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2006, 02:48:00 PM »
i dont like it.

Chief

« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2006, 10:06:24 PM »
crown and coke or sprite. henn and diet pepsi. grey goose and oj is bomb 2. but mostly im either drinking henn or crown.

why would you spend so much on a spirit just to mix it with orange juice???

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2006, 10:20:07 PM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"