Author Topic: In our lifetimes?  (Read 164 times)

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
In our lifetimes?
« on: December 01, 2006, 11:41:08 AM »
  I've always thought of this as something we'll see, but does anyone else think that we'll see the use of a nuke in our lifetimes? I can't imagine people having them and just never using one, i'm not sure how many countries have them, but I know it's too many. And when you throw in wars, nutjob leaders, terrorists, and fear, it seems pretty damn likely that in the next 60 years we could see one used.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 11:44:00 AM by Smoke Break »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: In our lifetimes?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 12:11:15 PM »
Unfortunatly we have a 95% chance of seeing this happen. Due to the reasons you mentioned and add to fulfill religious prophecies.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 04:30:40 PM »
nuking somebody is pretty much like spitting in the face of a don in a mafioso meeting... it's suicide man, them niggas will fuck you up no matter how big you are, and even the ones you consider friends won't help you. so I doubt it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 06:19:31 PM »
nuking somebody is pretty much like spitting in the face of a don in a mafioso meeting... it's suicide man, them niggas will fuck you up no matter how big you are, and even the ones you consider friends won't help you. so I doubt it.

that doesnt mean shit to pee on countries like north korea and iran

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 07:34:18 PM »

They will never fire those nukes at anyone (assuming they even get them to function correctly).  The reason they built those weapons is to use as diplomatic bargaining chips, not in actual warfare.

Even the most backwards-ass 3rd World countries will NEVER use nukes.  Terrorists, possibly, but I doubt they'll ever get ahold of them.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 09:32:45 PM »
Yea no one will ever use it, unless if they wanna kill themselves.  Its like suicide......i mean it IS suicide!

Chief

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 09:44:51 PM »
^thats why terrorists are so dangerous. they have nothing to live for BUT suicide.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 10:39:58 PM »
terrorists will never get a nuclear weapon
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 11:24:14 PM »
They will never fire those nukes at anyone (assuming they even get them to function correctly).  The reason they built those weapons is to use as diplomatic bargaining chips, not in actual warfare.

Even the most backwards-ass 3rd World countries will NEVER use nukes.  Terrorists, possibly, but I doubt they'll ever get ahold of them.

Well said. Their won't be a nuclear war, because nothing is gained in a nuclear war. What would Iran gain from nuking another country. And for that matter, Iran is not even an evil country. Its really ignorant hearing people talking about Islam/Islamic countries in the US. Most americans really have no idea. Iran isn't evil, they just want the same rights in their country, every other country has, such as peaceful nuclear power. Iran is no more evil then Canada. North Korea on the other hand is evil, but not a threat. Just think, we label these countries as threats, but which country on earth is actively engaging in war? The US. So if I were Iran, I'd get nukes quick, because the US puts its motives ahead of common sense.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2006, 12:01:32 PM »

Then why the hell do we have politics in the first then? It be pointless...  USA could just do  "robin' hood" on their ass and jack oil and shit..
Basically, talking to world leaders is pointless and are making public pissed because they be hearing stupid of what's going on iraq and other countries.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2006, 12:07:43 PM »

Well said, but what about when the revolution pops off?

Iran is no more evil then Canada.
No country is less evil then Canada. :D

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2006, 01:07:07 PM »
What has ever been created and then never utilized? How many street dudes you know bought a gun; and didn't soon find a reason to use it? You guys need to be worried about us in America as well, I have no doubt that if the country was swept into a major panic about something we'd be more than happy to let someone push the button. I mean shit think about N. Korea vs S. Korea in 25 years when Kim Jong-Il just an old ass man with cancer waiting to die a slow death? Or Iran Vs. Israel in 30 years, either side would be willing to do it. Ya gotta be looking long-term on this one; we've only had atom bombs since the 40's; now nearly every major country has a nuclear arsenal and rocket technology.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2006, 01:20:32 PM »

Well Israel has already said and made public that if it were ever to be in danger of falling it would nuke Cairo and spark armageddon, the fact is you have to be insane to launch a nuke but it depends on the circumstances as to whether it does happen.