Author Topic: 50 Cent disses the Westcoast, Game, Snoop, and everybody on the One Blood remix!  (Read 1790 times)

NotoriousA.O.D.

• 'G'
Who in there right mind would take 50 Cent seriously? He's a snitch! Bottom line. He can't even step foot in his own neighborhood. Anyone that takes em seriously is fukin worthless. I mean you can't sit here and diss his music cause he does make good records. He's a good song writer all a that. But bottom line. He's fake and a snitch. And the fuk is he talkin about Jay-Z's record sales. Look at the muthaphukas on his label like Banks. He didn't sell half of what Jay-Z sold the first week! So is he dissin Banks too then?
Rest In Peace!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LoL@King Brant's groupie ass again, claiming he's a objective mofo

Btw I think 50 got a point about Nas lol.

"so how could you go through a whole album cycle, like a whole creation of another album, and the best record that you make, that you wanna put out as representation of that record, be the single of your last album? that tells you without listening to the rest of his record, that that thing is trash. it's trash!
also what is him signing to jay-z?"
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 10:04:17 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
i like hearin him diss niggaz cuz he's dissin the right niggaz. if i was a Westcoast rap star I'd diss Snoop, Game, Dre, Daz, Kurupt, Xzibit and everybody I feel is studio gangsta. you aint no hater for hatin on Snoop or tha Mutt Pound. them bustas. never banged or sold dope...NEVER!!!. I live and breathe Compton and them niggas aint never even stepped on a Compton concrete.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
crazy shit, funny how they were bashng on jay z for dealing with white people in a video then after the interview iz over they play eminems track.

papa-smurf

50 did not diss the westcoast,He did say thanks 2 all those idiots that was on the one blood remix,so whoeevr that was on the one blood remix was called  idiot by 50,where im from thats disrespect,So he disrespected everybody thats was on the one blood remix,He said snoop album was hot and snoop album is better then game album,anybody with common sense know that,But what i like about 50 is that the nigga speaks his mind,nigga odnt suga coat nothing,and they was laughing at game,lol,because they take him as a joke,this interview was funny tho,this niggas is funny,50 cent is funny,lol,this shit was cool,But banks didnt sale shit,wonder why they didnt speak on banks album sales

GangstaBoogy

Lol aww man I love this guys interviews! I wish he had his own tv show.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
This interview is hilarious. The hosts of the radio show are geniuses. And the funny thing is, everything, EVERYTHING 50 Cent says is true. And hes right. But all them game groupies will never admit it.

GTFOH@!!
Yup...with !!!!!!!!...thats called Hate.
WestCoast 4 Life!!

MediumL

He doesnt diss snoop, he says his album is hot and that he bought it... And the idiots thing was mainly refering to nas, fat joe and ja rule and whoever else he has beef with.

He didn't really diss the west coast, he was just surprised game was selling most on west coast, thought snoop was.  And the jay thing the djs were dissing jay more, 50 did't really say that much and complemented jay on his business skills.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

SoCal Iz Active

i like hearin him diss niggaz cuz he's dissin the right niggaz. if i was a Westcoast rap star I'd diss Snoop, Game, Dre, Daz, Kurupt, Xzibit and everybody I feel is studio gangsta. you aint no hater for hatin on Snoop or tha Mutt Pound. them bustas. never banged or sold dope...NEVER!!!. I live and breathe Compton and them niggas aint never even stepped on a Compton concrete.

probably because all of DPG except kurupt are from long beach

and it's pretty obvious game is from compton

cobra

• Muthafuckin' OG
dat nigga ain't diss snoop.
quit beggin for exxtra game support.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He doesnt diss snoop, he says his album is hot and that he bought it... And the idiots thing was mainly refering to nas, fat joe and ja rule and whoever else he has beef with.

He didn't really diss the west coast, he was just surprised game was selling most on west coast, thought snoop was.  And the jay thing the djs were dissing jay more, 50 did't really say that much and complemented jay on his business skills.

Finally someone with common sense.

Lol at people making stuff up.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 and Dre still making money off Game.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Do you masterbate to that quote?

The Maestro

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Do you masterbate to that quote?

Ouch, somebody is crying right now :-X

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
you aint no hater for hatin on Snoop or tha Mutt Pound. them bustas. never banged or sold dope...NEVER!!!.

Yeah, fuck these fake idiots.

::)